Alex Spade vs Paul E. Love

King Knuckles vs Dustin Dreamer

Lucas Hawthorne vs Leonardo Morpheous

Nick Cross vs Leakee

Misty Knight vs Alexa Hayes

Max Emory vs Lord Barrington

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown and 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts

I challenge anyone from TSOC to a straight-up fist fight right here right now! Who's it gonna be?

Lucas Hawthorne, PWA World Champion? Fight me now! We don't have to wait until HEATWAVE!

Nick Cross, the cockroach of TSOC? This is your chance to get your WIN back! Fight me now, you lil bitch!

Dustin Dreamer, IC Champion? Of course, the IC stands for 'insecure coward'. These fans will never accept you as a champion, even with a new face! In fact, you're uglier now than you were before! You think you can go toe-to-toe with me? You can't dance my dance. You can't lace my boots. You can't tape my wrists. You belong in the bingo halls, not here. There is no better way for proving your worth in PWA than by fighting the best... and I am the best. You've had a lot to say over the past few weeks, so it's time to put all those words to action. Fight me right here right now!

Reactions: Skairipa Bliss

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts

What the hell is going on in PWA? Have the writers gone on strike or something? The corporate office would rather sit back and do nothing, while a roster full of superstars have no idea what to do. There's no card or nothing, how are we supposed to prepare and put the best show possible for the fans? Instead there's a little note in the dressing room and says "call out somebody." WTF is that? Like I said before and I'll say it again, PWA is trash and the people running this show is trash. The product is boring and the superstars are boring. We have Dustin Dreamer in another boring heel stable. Hey they may have been good 5 years ago in Anarchy now it's just plain boring and just flat out sucks. PWA has gotten so bad, he have a god damn Hot Dog fighting in matches. What the hell is next? The Sucking of C*** vs. The Wiggles at Heatwave? Wait a minute? Just wait one god damn minute. Tonight may just be the greatest night of my life. We have the power to call out anyone for a match. It's open fight night bay bay. There's two men here in the PWA who I cannot stand. Paul E Stars, the man who wants to be with the girl that makes my penis rise, Ashley Morgan. I think I fought him last week but I'm sure how it ended because it feels like there was no result of the match but I'm sure I kicked his jabroni ass. The other man who made my life miserable for the last 3 months. The man who embarrasses me each week in the ring. The man who costed me the Money in the Bank briefcase. The man who partnered me up with a god damn hot dog as a tag partner. Tonight here live in Miami, Florida, I am calling out WILLY WIGGINS TO MATCH. TONIGHT I WILL FINALLY SUPERKICK YOUR WILLY WIGGINS ALL THE WAY TO THE NOSEBLEEDS. TONIGHT IS THE LAST TIME THE PWA UNIVERSE WILL SEE THE LAST OF WILLY WIGGINS. NOW CAN I GET HOT DOG BAY BAY HAHAHAHA

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Theres a cock up with admin as The Authority are chasing talent round the world trying to do what's best for business, but we don't no last weeks reults baybay so let's be giving these deserving fans one last superkick showdown as I'm up for it and the endless moaning , about this and that , that was then this is now , put your personal feelings aside about management, your happy ought to to take there pay checks for more hot dogs haha, There's a person who has my back my manager , but u bay bay I want u out never mind picking on your manager u soft shite what u are ! how about a good ol' street fight ,my manager at ringside u and ur manger manger art ringside and the winner gets Ashley Morgan For good ? Picking on ol' Willy he's cool we like him in the locker room , he's funny and got loads of cracking good jokes, ur a bully and I hate bullies, everything gonna be cool player your liked in pwa Willy so if u ever want to leave that joke of a wrestler , there's a job here for you ,

♠V♥ One last time come on Alex show me u got the wiener to get your lights kicked out after i kick your teeth down your mouth and stop bullying Willy , there's enough of them, hey when u first came I thought u were a cool guy , maybe one day after you realize that beating up OAP's is bad For buisness you will realize your error of ways as I thought I moaned , fuck I've heard worse woman bitch less than you spade ! So u gonna accept my challenge?

How about Ashley Morgan oozing that appeal u so desire ( well me too actually !) one of us has to win and don't be a chicken shit picking on Wiggins , pick the king of hearts Ashley not the king of spades ..........

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Lord Barringtons Picks(got them off him sat )

Dolph Ziggler
Ember Moon
Dash And wilder
Matt Hardy
Andrade Cien Almas
Kofi Kingston
Jeff Hardy
Askua
Becky Lynch

Daniel Bryan
Mojo Rawley

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
So this PWA pathetic! Your pathetic! I said your Pathetic! This lioness wants a fight and she wants to victimize her opponent , gone are the days calling out just any one I want Pamela Rose , I'm going to show you why it's in your best interests never to have one of these nights and after that my cubs will be waiting patiently for me to come home with a prize money can't buy, blood and plenty off it........

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Paul E.♥S Picks

Seth Rollins
Braun Strowman
Finn Balor
Ember Moon
Samoa Joe
Andrade Cien Almas
Randy Orton
Becky Lynch
Askua
Drew Gulak

The Usos

Suzy Loveless

Ember Moon
Seth Rollins
Finn Balor
Samoa Joe
Andrade Cien Almas
Becky Lynch
Askua
Drew Gulak

The Usos

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
The Fight of the two best managers in pwa history who will do anything to get there star the win for Paul E. we Have Hopsky And for Alex Spade Willy Wiggins who wins tune in to find out.........

Attachments

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I challenge anyone from TSOC to a straight-up fist fight right here right now! Who's it gonna be?

Lucas Hawthorne, PWA World Champion? Fight me now! We don't have to wait until HEATWAVE!

Nick Cross, the cockroach of TSOC? This is your chance to get your WIN back! Fight me now, you lil bitch!

Dustin Dreamer, IC Champion? Of course, the IC stands for 'insecure coward'. These fans will never accept you as a champion, even with a new face! In fact, you're uglier now than you were before! You think you can go toe-to-toe with me? You can't dance my dance. You can't lace my boots. You can't tape my wrists. You belong in the bingo halls, not here. There is no better way for proving your worth in PWA than by fighting the best... and I am the best. You've had a lot to say over the past few weeks, so it's time to put all those words to action. Fight me right here right now!
Accepted.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KeRo's Picks

Braun Strowman
Finn Balor
Drew McIntyre
Roman Reigns
Alexa Bliss
Mojo Rawley
Andrade "Cien" Almas
Cesaro
Sheamus
Daniel Bryan

Backups
Ember Moon
The Miz

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Alexa Hayes's Promo:

So Open Fight Night huh? Fine with me. Normally I'd sit back and let someone try and step to the queen, but I have someone in mind I wanna fight tonight. Last week I heard Misty Knight running her mouth, saying she wants a new challenge, well guess what sweetheart? You caught the attention of the most trending woman in PWA history! So what do you say rookie, you wanna bow to the queen next? After all I know it's probably your biggest fantasy since every woman wants to be me.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Leonardo Morpheus

Seth Rollins
Drew McIntyre
Baron Corbin
Sheamus
Cesaro
Bobby Roode
Randy Orton
Zelina Vega
Ember Moon
Braun Strowman

Lio Rush
Kalisto

Raven Christiensen

Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Cesaro
Drew McIntyre
Zelina Vega
Braun Strowman
Ember Moon
Baron Corbin

Randy Orton
Bobby Roode

Warlock said:
Rebel Picks:
Seth Rollins
Drew McIntyre
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Sheamus
Cesaro
Braun Strowman
Becky Lynch
Zelina Vega
Finn Balor

Backs:
Akam
Rezar

Knox Main:
Seth Rollins
Drew McIntyre
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Sheamus
Cesaro
Braun Strowman
Finn Balor

Backs
Zelina Vega
Becky Lynch
Nick "NC-17" Cross
Main:
Cesaro
Sheamus
Baron Corbin
Seth Rollins
Drew McIntyre
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Braun Strowman
Lana
Bobby Roode

Backups:
Akam
Rezar

Misty Knight
Main:
Cesaro
Sheamus
Baron Corbin
Seth Rollins
Drew McIntyre
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Lana

Backups:
Braun Strowman
Bobby Roode

Mad Max said:
Max Emory – Picks

Seth Rollins
Zelina Vega
Baron Corbin
Lio Rush
Cesaro
Sheamus
Sasha Banks
Rezar
Ember Moon
Asuka

Bayley
Akam

Mandy Spears – Picks

Seth Rollins
Zelina Vega
Baron Corbin
Lio Rush
Cesaro
Sasha Banks
Akam
Ember Moon

Bayley
Asuka
Run CMC said:
Leakee Picks:

1. Seth Rollins
2. Finn Bálor
3. Lio Rush
4. Sasha Banks
5. Drew McIntyre
6. Constable Corbin
7. Mojo Rawley
8. Sheamus
9. Jimmy Uso
10. Zelina Vega

Backups:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Jey Uso

Pamela Rose Picks:

1. Finn Bálor
2. Seth Rollins
3. Mojo Rawley
4. Sasha Banks
5. Lio Rush
6. Sheamus
7. Drew McIntyre
8. Constable Corbin

Backups:

1. Rezar
2. Cesaro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
V. Skybox said:
THA SUPA EAGLE'S SUPA PICKS

Mojo Rawley
Seth Rollins
Braun Strowman
Sasha Banks
Baron Corbin
Alexa Bliss
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Andrade Cien Almas
Samoa Joe

Backups:
AJ Styles
Ronda Rousey

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Leon Knuckles said:
KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

Seth Rollins
Drew McIntyre
Finn Balor
Bobby Lashley
Mojo Rawley
Akam
Rezar
Cesaro
Sheamus
Lio Rush

Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso

MKV

Seth Rollins
Finn Balor
Mojo Rawley
Akam
Rezar
Cesaro
Sheamus
Lio Rush

Drew McIntyre
Bobby Lashley

Skairipa Bliss said:

Dustin Dreamer's Picks:
1. Baron Corbin
2. Seth Rollins
3. Drew McIntyre
4. Jimmy Uso
5. Jey Uso
6. Sheamus
7. Cesaro
8. Zelina Vega
9. Lio Rush
10. Samoa Joe

Backups:
1. Finn Balor
2. Cedric Alexander

Alexa Hayes's Picks:
1. Drew McIntyre
2. Seth Rollins
3. Baron Corbin
4. Cesaro
5. Sheamus
6. Jimmy Uso
7. Jey Uso
8. Zelina Vega

Backups:
1. Finn Balor
2. Lana​
^

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
My good friend and brother in arms LORD BARRINGTON is away slaying the peasants of the realm and defending our country's honor so he has asked me in personal message delivered just now that he is calling out MAX EMORY @Mad Max

Do u accept his challenge?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts