Wrestling Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
Singles Match:
Jessica Cox (61) def. Kera (24)

Singles Match:
Mr. PWA (96) def. Lord 'The Knight' Barrington (0)

Singles Match:
Raven Christiensen (87) def. Misty Knight (82)

Singles Match:
Alex Spade (108) def. Paul E. Star (82)

Singles Match:
Ashley Morgan (84) def. Pamela Rose (78)

Singles Match:
Leonardo Morpheus (101) def. Max Emory (98)

Singles Match:
Rebecca Knox (93 + 27 = 120) def. Mandy Spears (93 + 5 = 98)

Champions vs. Challengers:
Birds of War (280) (King Knighmare Knuckles (98) & Supa (99) KeRo (83)) def. The Symphony Of Carnage (260) (Lucas Hawthorne (83), Dustin Dreamer (95) & Nick Cross (82))

Prestige Championship:
Alexa Hayes (90) def. Mercedes Killer Vanity (c) (81 + 4 = 85)

Alexa Hayes is the new Prestige Champion.

Pure Championship:
Rebel Griffin (120) def. Leakee (c) (101)

Rebel Griffin is the new Pure Champion.
Spreadsheet Link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FQYH4ThaHaEv70drca3b9zgrWFNJqBlbfntMS2md3vk/edit?usp=sharing

One set of results down, one to go.

·
Banned
4,537 Posts
Ah our first fight went down to the wire and just managed to superkick my lights out congrats no moaning or bitching is gonna come from me , just Hopsky doesn't And for that matter I don't like the way you treat Willy Wiggins , they both risked our careers and there family's livehoods for what not even a thank you , I've took Hopsky off gardening duties he's back where he belongs in my corner as he's the best damn manager PWA have got and so is Willy , Alex you have a chance now at at title don't blow it seize the opportunity given to you by both your wins as the second match you kicked my ass I ain't gonna lie, I was fatigued after my lovely wife who has just said yes to marry me, do what you will with Ashley but have respect for her as one day you might need her , good luck in your Pure championship match your gonna need all that charisma, charm and energy as your facing one of the toughest S.O.B's I've ever faced Rebel Griffin.........

Attachments

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
DAMN BIRDS OF WAR WON! :enzo

61 - 63 of 63 Posts