Paul E. Star vs. Alex Spade

Singles Match:
Ashley Morgan vs. Pamela Rose

Singles Match:
Leonardo Morpheus vs. Max Emory

Singles Match:
Mandy Spears vs. Rebecca Knox

Champions vs. Challengers:
The Symphony Of Carnage (Lucas Hawthorne, Dustin Dreamer & Nick Cross) vs. Birds of War (King Knighmare Knuckles & SupaKeRo)

Prestige Championship:
Mercedes Killer Vanity (c) vs. Alexa Hayes

Pure Championship:
Leakee (c) vs. Rebel Griffin
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown and 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"... and your new PWA Intercontinental Champion, Dustin Dreamer!"

3!

"... and your new PWA World Champion, Lucas Hawthorne!"

The camera transitions into a shot of Leonardo Morpheus, sitting by his lonesome in a dimmed locker room, watching the scenes
unfold.

He slowly stands up, still battered and bruised after his earlier match. By the corner of his eye, he sees SupaKeRo, arms over each others shoulder, celebrating their victory, with their Tag Team Championships
strapped tightly around their waists. He lets out an emotional sigh.

The somewhat emotionally stricken Leo then moves over to a large trash can, covered in rust, just as his soul started to rust the day he turned on his best friend. He stops right before it, and takes his shirt off. Just like with his
championship previously, he takes a moment to have one last look at it. The Symphony of Carnage t-shirt, one which he designed. He thought he was happy
back then. In reality, he was only deluded.

He takes a lighter and sets the trash on fire, and after letting out a heavy sigh, drops the shirt into the blazing heat.

As the pieces of fabric burn, the evil inside of Leonardo Morpheus burns.

His spirit is cleansed again.

His mind is clearer than ever.

For now he, will fight only, for himself.

Footsteps. A fallen Nick Cross, limping down the hallway, rushing to congratulate his triumphant brothers. A smirk on Leo's face.

The predator has found his first prey.

·
Registered
48 Posts

Fee Fi Foo Fum.

I smell the blood of a fucking traitor.

Leonardo Morpheus. The one man I trusted to defend the Tag Team Championships that I worked my ass off to capture from The Blood Dealers. He lost them, he screwed Nick Cross and cost us the tag championships. He screwed The Symphony of Carnage, decided that he was better as his own man. He's so desperate to hold a singles championship that he screws his brothers to get one. He's so desperate to get one single championship that he throws everything good that he has out of the window for his own personal gain.

That's the bad news out of the way.

The good news? I beat the king! I dethroned the king and took the one thing that he held close to him. I am the World Champion and damn it, I earned this belt through blood, sweat and tears. Knuckles took me to hell but I took him further. Knuckles has his rematch at Heatwave and honestly, I don't care. I feel like I should care more than I do. Knuckles, I almost want you to be my focus but unfortunately you're not. Instead of focusing on you I need to deal with the cancer inside of my own brotherhood.

Leonardo Morpheus. Next week, me and you. Decline my offer and it just proves you don't have the balls to challenge for a championship belt in the future. Accept and I will tear you limb from fucking limb, I will snap your neck like a twig and I will leave you a bloody, broken corpse.​

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Fee Fi Foo Fum.

I smell the blood of a fucking traitor.

Leonardo Morpheus. The one man I trusted to defend the Tag Team Championships that I worked my ass off to capture from The Blood Dealers. He lost them, he screwed Nick Cross and cost us the tag championships. He screwed The Symphony of Carnage, decided that he was better as his own man. He's so desperate to hold a singles championship that he screws his brothers to get one. He's so desperate to get one single championship that he throws everything good that he has out of the window for his own personal gain.

That's the bad news out of the way.

The good news? I beat the king! I dethroned the king and took the one thing that he held close to him. I am the World Champion and damn it, I earned this belt through blood, sweat and tears. Knuckles took me to hell but I took him further. Knuckles has his rematch at Heatwave and honestly, I don't care. I feel like I should care more than I do. Knuckles, I almost want you to be my focus but unfortunately you're not. Instead of focusing on you I need to deal with the cancer inside of my own brotherhood.

Leonardo Morpheus. Next week, me and you. Decline my offer and it just proves you don't have the balls to challenge for a championship belt. Accept and I will tear you limb from fucking limb, I will snap your neck like a twig and I will leave you a bloody, broken corpse.​
You got it, champ.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Why you gotta put me with SupaKero? :Wat?

And there are way too many Knights: Lord 'The Knight' Barrington, Misty Knight, Knight King Knuckles

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Proving Grounds:​

As Nick Cross sits in the ring wondering what just happened the first word that comes to his mind is:

Loser

Not that he is a loser but that the plan wasn’t executed to the proper extent. This was supposed to be a night of celebration, which it was but not to its fullest extent. There would be one less at the table before he even knew it. Tag Team titles lost. Intercontinental Title captured. World Title gained. Most of the night was a success. There was an empty hole in the chest of the heartless wonder. As he was limping and hobbling in the back he found his tag team partner shirtless and standing by a burning barrel. Looking on confused, he didn’t even let Leonardo know that he had seem him. Nick Cross continued walking towards his brethren to show that he was genuinely excited. He would process the rest when it was time.

Current Week:​

Nick Cross sits at his locker in astonishment and the first word that comes to mind is:

Maturation

The locker room feels different this week. Nick Cross should feel elated that The Symphony of Carnage is running the PWA like they planned. But something is missing. He has now heard Morpheus and Hawthorne and fully understands the sabotage of what happened. A brother has been lost. Like Kane and Abel, someone that he looked up to has broken a bond that will never be repaired. A lesson was learned and maybe at a very costly price. Nick Cross picks up his TSOC shirt looks up at the camera and smiles a very evil grin. He walks towards the door with the shirt and throws it in the trash. (Next, Nick Cross will address the world)!

Nick Cross

Some of you may be wondering why I threw my shirt in the trash and saying I’m done with TSOC. I know what you’re thinking and its wrong! I said that I’m TSOC 4 Life and unlike that piece of debris I may have done some despicable things but I am a man of my word! I will never wear that shirt again because it is something that reminds me of the trash that designed that shirt. Hawthorne and Dreamer, you are my brothers for life as long as you don’t ever cheat me like the garbage known as Morpheus has done. I know a challenge has been made for next week but there will be no weaseling into a title opportunity. I have earned the little that has been bestowed upon me in this company and I still fight for what’s small and righteous in my own way. I will leave you all with this:

Leonardo, your world will never be the same.

Morpheus, you will only know pain and defeat.

I am the Goalie for the TSOC, better yet I am the Gatekeeper. You may slide through to win a battle here and there but a WAR will NEVER be won against me. For I am my brother’s keeper and you are not my brother. Some people come in your life as blessings and some people come in your life as lessons. This lesson will be passed and the book will be closed. Your accomplishments will be forgotten and you will be nothing more than a stain on a page in the book chronicling this federations history. You are the past, and I am the future, bow down to your Wrestler’s Favorite Wrestler, Nick “NC-17” Cross!!!

#TSOC4LYFE

Cross vs. Morpheus

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
So in the end I got stiffed off The Authority and now I have time to cool down I'm still fucking raging Oh Alex Spade I'm gonna snap your leg you no the one you do your superkick with I'm gonna snap it in to little bits and feed it to my dog , also so this a clash of the hearts for Ashley Morgan , you like her , I like her , so Spade we should have a say a sequence of matches if aloud by The Authority to define who has the best say best out of 7 different types of matches and The Most Beautiful Woman In the World Picks her man, ♠♥

As Alex u don't mind me calling u Alex do u? Well tough if u don't u and that willie will try to have some devious plan to get her, not on my watch , WE ARE GOING TO WAR ...........

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
I've tried and tried to go on without listening to doctors advice so if I lose or even win this fight I'm quitting and bringing in my best friend in the all the world in ass replacement for me as I no she can do the right job ain't that right Mrs Snap your arm with one twist of a flicker , we have a new competitor and I think this "LOUDLY" one is gonna show them why out of all the people I could have chose I picked you my dear best friend, also this for the Kera Katz I couldn't take it any more but I have some official buisness with this match and then I'm Being offered a lot of money to become a Boss of Kera Merchandise store aswell as being offered........

Good luck Jessica Cox , I've learned how to get off your armbar as I have the best in the world who taught me my own so let's make this a match that goes down in PWA History.

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Paul E. Stars has just decided to put my manager Hopsky On full time pay so he will be with me every match , as I no he will have willies number...... when comes to slyness and the like.......... ♥ V ♠

·
10,398 Posts
BEST OF 7 8*D

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
BEST OF 7 8*D
It's a fight for Ashley Morgan's heart @THE BIG DOG Asked if I fancied doing a show with a twist I said ok and I think he sorted it so ♥ V ♠

What's ya next move knucks u gonna go after belts which u will never get back due to there being a feud with TEAM STUPID which will be the headliner for our next ppv unless which I hope u do win all ur matches and get it back 5 gotta nice twang to it .
Oh u on about dreamer v Leo

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Paul E. Hearts Picks

Braun Strowman
Roman Reigns
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Jeff Hardy
Randy Orton
Becky Lynch
Drew Gulak

Ruby Riot
Liv Morgan

Kera's Final Ever Picks

Nia Jax
Natalya
Ruby Riot
Liv Morgan
Sarah Morgan
Becky Lynch
Charlotte Flair
Naomi

Lana
Aidan English

Attachments

·
10,398 Posts
What's ya next move knucks u gonna go after belts which u will never get back due to there being a feud with TEAM STUPID which will be the headliner for our next ppv unless which I hope u do win all ur matches and get it back 5 gotta nice twang to it .
Oh u on about dreamer v Leo
The Knight King always headlines. :Cocky

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Six posts in a row.

Jesus christ.
just remember u lost I won I couldnt give a fig where I am but u can and just remember ur TEAM STUPID thing lasted how long why u being creepy counting my posts oh that's right cause I beat u and when knucks gets his rematch he will do the same as ur up there by luck, this game luck, but hey someone's gotta lose.

Oh here I think they dropped this in the wrong email tray

Attachments

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
just remember u lost I won I couldnt give a fig where I am but u can and just remember ur TEAM STUPID thing lasted how long why u being creepy counting my posts oh that's right cause I beat u and when knucks gets his rematch he will do the same as ur up there by luck, this game luck, but hey someone's gotta lose.

Oh here I think they dropped this in the wrong email tray
Yes you won a random nothing match vs him, but now he's world champ and you're still bottom of the card. I think we know who the real winner is here. :hayden3

1 - 20 of 63 Posts