·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

PWA Thunder #210 Live From Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Tag Team Match:
Leakee & Rebel Griffin vs Alex Spade & Hot Dog

Prestige Championship Match:
Mercedes Killer Vanity vs Mandy Spears (c)

Triple Threat Match:
KeRo vs Mr. PWA vs Issac Soros

Singles Match:
Misty Knight vs Jessica Cox

Singles Match:
Ashley Morgan vs Kera

Fatal Four Way Match:
Akira vs Iggy Swango vs Ms. PWA vs Rebecca Knox

Singles Match:
Paul E. Star vs Lucas Hawthorne

Triple Threat Match:
#Root vs Rebel Griffin vs Supa Eagle

Singles Match:
Alexa Hayes vs Pamela Rose

Pure Championship Match: Old Rivals Face Off
Dustin Dreamer vs Max Emory (c)

Singles Match:
King Knightmare Knuckles vs Nick Cross
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown and 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
LAST WEEK ON THUNDER:

Out of nowhere, Nick Cross attacks Knuckles at commentary.

JR: BAHGAWD! IT'S NICK CROSS! WHERE THE FUCK DID HE COME FROM?!

Fist after fist, Cross does a number on Knuckles and throws him into the ring.

Knuckles crawls to the turnbuckle, but Hawthorne and Cross kick the living shit out of him.

JR: BAHGAWD! THIS IS TOO MUCH! SOMEBODY STOP THIS!

Hawthorne holds up Knuckles.

Cross flips into the ropes and bounces back with a LETHAL INJECTION!

Cross picks up Knuckles and holds him up.

Hawthorne hits him with a HAWTHORNE CUTTER!

Knuckles is flatlined on the mat, unconscious.

The crowd's boos get louder and they throw trash in the ring.

Hawthorne and Cross cuss at the crowd. They are having fun.

TSOC: If this is all yours, we are now making it ours.

Hawthorne and Cross leave the ring and walk up the ramp, as they exchange fighting words with the front row.

In this grave hour, perhaps the most fateful in our history, I send to every home in my kingdom, this message, spoken with the same depth of feeling for each one of you as if I were able to cross your threshold and speak to you myself.

We are at war.

Over and over again, we have tried to find a peaceful way out of the differences between ourselves and those who are now our enemies; but it has been in vain.

We have been forced into a conflict, for we are called, with our allies, to meet the challenge of a principle which, if it were to prevail, would be fatal to any civilized order in the world.

It is a principle which permits a state, in the selfish pursuit of power, to disregard its treaties and its solemn pledges.

Such a principle, stripped of all disguise, is surely the mere primitive doctrine that TSOC is corrupt and dishonorable, and if this principle were established through the world, the foundation of PWA would be in danger.

But far more than this, the PWA universe would be kept in bondage of fear, and all hopes of settled peace would be no more. The security of liberty would be ended. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!

This is the ultimate issue which confronts us. For the sake of all that we ourselves hold dear, and of the world order and peace, it is unthinkable that we should refuse to meet the challenge.

It is to this high purpose that I now call my people, who will make our cause their own.

I ask them to stand calm and firm and united in this time of trial.

The task will be hard. There may be dark days ahead, and war can no longer be confined to the battlefield, but we can only do the right as we see the right. And if we are prepared for whatever sacrifice the fight may demand, then we shall prevail.

The King is in service to his people. The Knightmare is reserved for his enemies.

I will fight for you all.

[LONG LIVE THE KING]

[FACE TURN]

[LONG LIVE THE KING]

[FACE TURN]

·
Blue collar boys do it with our hands muddied.
1,196 Posts

That’s real cute, but lest we forget your past actions, “King”. You’re the same man who’s turned on everyone who’s ever given him a chance, me included. Hell, I’m the reason you’re still standing here. Last year you were down and out and I was atop of the world and I gave you a chance how’d you repay me? By stabbing me in the back, but that’s your modus operandi, you’ve done it to everyone who’s ever given you a chance and it’s the same reason why last week when TSOC left you laying in the middle of the ring nobody came to your aid.

Now that you’ve burnt every bridge in the locker room you’re trying to play nice with the fans, but that William Wallace impersonation isn’t fooling anyone. You’ve made your bed, now it’s time to lay in it. The King is a man of the people? The Knightmare is reserved for your enemies? But what about the man behind all that, Leon? I think he’s a scared little boy who realises that the jackals and hyenas are nipping at his feet. You feel your kingdom crumbling down.

If things were different, you might’ve had an ally in me, but you chose your path and it’s coming to ahead. No matter which way this goes between you and TSOC the outcome is going to be the same, and that’s me back atop of the mountain with you begging at my feet and at that moment I decide your fate. The difference is, this time I’m not going to help you, no; I’m going to slit your throat with the knife you left in my back. I’ll be seeing you real soon… champ.

·
Blue collar boys do it with our hands muddied.
1,196 Posts
Also, completely unrelated to my promo, what's the cash in rules again? :brady

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
So I'm finally getting my hands on off one one the members of TEAM STUPID OF COURSE, you ain't got a chance of beating me as I have your number, you lot can only fight as a team and that shows your weakness, I'm training extra hard for our match as soon as I get you on the floor the OSCC is gonna snap your back in two ,yeah illl give u credit where it's due you are the leading member without you , your team is useless. And I want it stipulated that no member of TSOC is allowed at ringside , it one on one , not four on one. I knew you didn't have the balls the face me one on one, so I've brought a bit of back up , legends of wrestling , so I no I'll be safe.

Oh Lucas Hawthorne your in for a world of hurt and trust me when I say this I'm bringing my back up behind the scenes just in case that's what happens.

My pic was off me knowing I'm gonna kick your ass....

The look on your face when the match was announced was classic......

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
So I'm getting to face our newest member Ashley Morgan, good luck Ashley.
I'm still doing my regime everyday, no caffeine etc I'm on a mission to prove that I'm the best woman's wrestler in PWA, I no I'm the fans favorite as I bring a tendency of hard work and always give my best , Ashley I no what you bring from your time at the other place you worked as we had some great matches there and I say let's do it one more time for the fans , there's a new era happening at PWA the woman's revolution and we need to be at the forefront off it, here's a pic of what happened the last time we met.

As This is My House!!!!!

Now let's get down to buisness Ashley.

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
LAST WEEK ON THUNDER:

In this grave hour, perhaps the most fateful in our history, I send to every home in my kingdom, this message, spoken with the same depth of feeling for each one of you as if I were able to cross your threshold and speak to you myself.

We are at war.

Over and over again, we have tried to find a peaceful way out of the differences between ourselves and those who are now our enemies; but it has been in vain.

We have been forced into a conflict, for we are called, with our allies, to meet the challenge of a principle which, if it were to prevail, would be fatal to any civilized order in the world.

It is a principle which permits a state, in the selfish pursuit of power, to disregard its treaties and its solemn pledges.

Such a principle, stripped of all disguise, is surely the mere primitive doctrine that TSOC is corrupt and dishonorable, and if this principle were established through the world, the foundation of PWA would be in danger.

But far more than this, the PWA universe would be kept in bondage of fear, and all hopes of settled peace would be no more. The security of liberty would be ended. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!

This is the ultimate issue which confronts us. For the sake of all that we ourselves hold dear, and of the world order and peace, it is unthinkable that we should refuse to meet the challenge.

It is to this high purpose that I now call my people, who will make our cause their own.

The task will be hard. There may be dark days ahead, and war can no longer be confined to the battlefield, but we can only do the right as we see the right. And if we are prepared for whatever sacrifice the fight may demand, then we shall prevail.

The King is in service to his people. The Knightmare is reserved for his enemies.

[LONG LIVE THE KING]

[FACE TURN]

[LONG LIVE THE KING]

[FACE TURN]

My personal favorite promo off the year, spot on knucks :wink2:

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Paul E. Stars Picks

Braun Strowman
Bo Dallas
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Rusev
Daniel Bryan
Kane
Askua
Becky Lynch
Buddy Murphy

Curtis Axel
Finn Balor

Kera's Picks

Braun Strowman
Bo Dallas
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Rusev
Becky Lynch
Askua
Buddy Murphy

Curtis Axel
Finn Balor

·
Registered
48 Posts
LAST WEEK ON THUNDER:

We are at war.

[LONG LIVE THE KING]

[FACE TURN]

[LONG LIVE THE KING]

[FACE TURN]

The King needs his people.

Everyone he betrayed, everyone he chose to stab in the back. Leon Knuckles needs you to stand besides him, the King needs you to cheer for him. After everything he did, he needs you!

Last week Nick Cross chose to show the King exactly what the peasents revolt looks like. Last week, we left Knuckles lay out across this mat, suffering and hurt after everything we did to him.

Earlier tonight, the Knightmare called us dishonourable, he called us corrupt. For what it's worth, he isn't far wrong. We may be dishonourable, we may be cruel and we sure as hell may be corrupt.

But we win.

The Tag Titles, ours. The Pure Championship, hopefully ours. I'll give Emory credit, he's a talented SOB. The World Title, ours. If Leo can get his hands on the Intercontinental then that's ours. We have the chance to take this company by force.

Oh, and Paul. While I'm out here, I suppose I better give your losing ass some airtime. You think you have a hope in hell of beating me and hey, I have to clap that.

However, what you fail to realise is that I asked for this match. I needed a warm up, I can't go into an Extreme Rules match with the King cold buddy, I gotta walk in with a win. Who better than to give me that win than the guy with the losing streak.

And as for your stipulation demands?

How about no. Tonight, The Symphony of Carnage will walk down to that ring with me. Tonight they will watch, they will study and once you are broken, bleeding in a heap on the mat I will allow them to feed on you, finally write you out of this company.

Maybe you can actually get a few wins on the indies.​

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Card has been updated due to Blaze leaving for vacation early, time for me to go on a power trip! :vince

·
10,398 Posts
Loving the promos guys! :banderas

·
10,398 Posts
Card has been updated due to Blaze leaving for vacation early, time for me to go on a power trip! :vince
Hey, I asked for Nick Cross (storyline makes sense). If possible, could you do Root vs Spade and put us in the main event?

·
Premium Member
182 Posts

WOW!

I mean that’s all I can really say. People I’m literally speechless. Nah, let me stop lying no I’m not. That smug bastard Knuckles got a taste of what’s coming to him last week and ran and begged for a 1 on 1 match with me this week. We brought his ass down a few notches and what does he do? He comes out here this week and brushes his teeth, uses a little floss, and finishes it off with some mouthwash and shows off his pearly whites begging for support. Saying that he is a man of the people and called himself a King and a Knightmare. I mean I was literally in the back leaned over with my abdomen hurting from laughter at the crap spewing out of his mouth. So, I’m out here now to take you all on a history lesson and to address this so-called King, and this wannabe Knightmare.

Many months ago, there was this champion, you may all know him by the name of Rebel Griffin. This guy had shocked the world and was on top of his game. Money in the Bank briefcase holder, cashed it in at Road to Greatness and captured the ultimate prize here in PWA. Everything looked great for this fellow right? He rolled into Phoenix, Arizona with strap in hand and thought that he had an easy victory against some guy named Nick Cross. Knuckles guess what happened? History is always doomed to repeat itself as I face off against another World Champ and leave you laying in a heap of your own blood for the second week in a row. Just know that you were the one that asked for this ass kicking that you’re about to receive and I will be the one that starts the descent into madness as your grip loosens around the title you have in your possession.

To the King/Knightmare:

Any man who says “I am King” is no true King! You see you may be mistaken that since you have that belt around your waist that it represents a crown. Since you have that title, after I kick your ass I want you to go home with it, hold it in your hands, let its image pierce your eyes, hold it tight, even kiss the title. Cherish every moment with your “crown” because all kings must fall and all kingdoms must crumble. As you think about this, I don’t want you to get sad because I told you already what TSOC stands for and means and no I don’t mean the name The Symphony of Carnage. Tyranny, Stoicism, Oppression, and Conceit! I said I would get rid of the disease. I told everyone this at Retribution and called my own shot. Everyone thinks that I ran and joined a group to get ahead and to cheat. They are sadly mistaken. Think about it! Who was champion at Retribution? Rebel Griffin. Who left with the title? Knuckles. It’s all connected. You’re the king, right? You’re the tyrant, you’re the stoic, you’re the oppressor, and when you talk it’s all conceit! Just like you lied to all of these people about caring for them, you just care about your damn self and that title/crown! It has been prophesized in the Book of Carnage, Verse NC-17 that today starts your downfall. The Knightmare is over so……

·
Premium Member
182 Posts

It’s about time I get another 1:1 opportunity and this week I face a feisty Jessica Cox. Well Ms. Cox you may have won the 8-way crap fest last week but this time it won’t be 6 other girls to get in my way. Its me vs. you face to face and I’m hungry to shine, better yet I’m hungry to glow. No one will stand in my way no matter how good you may think you are, I am simply better and will prove it when I take you down. I’m not the type of person that’s going to stand by idly while things are happening in the women’s division. I will be a major player in this game soon enough and will prove it week by week. Jessica, no hard feelings and don’t care if you have them but you’re my opportunity so get ready to face speed and power like you’ve never seen in this division before. It’s time to Show Up, Then Glow Up!

·
10,398 Posts

Both middle fingers to the force, and I just left court in a Porsche.
I always chose money over war, ready for the beef, don't talk to the pork.
Just a young one from the way, getting paid, I'll die for the homies any day.
They love me from the Bronx to the Bay, tap a bitch out if she in the way.

I'm loaded, racked up loaded, back up niggguh, I'm way too focused.
I would shout out my connect but the feds might quote it, no 9 to 5, that shit too boring.

Woah, middle fingers to the cops, bitch I'm The Boss on my block.
My little bro changed since the day he got shot, I had no choice but to put this on lock.
Just trying to make a million and get my niggguhs out the pen, and build a dozen banks and do it all again.
Man I only got brothers, I ain't never had friends, getting dollars with them niggguhs, y'all never had cents (sense)

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts

The King needs his people.

Everyone he betrayed, everyone he chose to stab in the back. Leon Knuckles needs you to stand besides him, the King needs you to cheer for him. After everything he did, he needs you!

Last week Nick Cross chose to show the King exactly what the peasents revolt looks like. Last week, we left Knuckles lay out across this mat, suffering and hurt after everything we did to him.

Earlier tonight, the Knightmare called us dishonourable, he called us corrupt. For what it's worth, he isn't far wrong. We may be dishonourable, we may be cruel and we sure as hell may be corrupt.

But we win.

The Tag Titles, ours. The Pure Championship, hopefully ours. I'll give Emory credit, he's a talented SOB. The World Title, ours. If Leo can get his hands on the Intercontinental then that's ours. We have the chance to take this company by force.

Oh, and Paul. While I'm out here, I suppose I better give your losing ass some airtime. You think you have a hope in hell of beating me and hey, I have to clap that.

However, what you fail to realise is that I asked for this match. I needed a warm up, I can't go into an Extreme Rules match with the King cold buddy, I gotta walk in with a win. Who better than to give me that win than the guy with the losing streak.

And as for your stipulation demands?

How about no. Tonight, The Symphony of Carnage will walk down to that ring with me. Tonight they will watch, they will study and once you are broken, bleeding in a heap on the mat I will allow them to feed on you, finally write you out of this company.

Maybe you can actually get a few wins on the indies.​

Well I'll bring my back up with me , the most S.O.B. The game has ever saw and he's brought his great mate shawn michaels with him and the hardcore legend mick foley, there here to help out there friend Paul E. and by the looks of it Hawthorne was gonna cheat , so I'm glad off the assistance.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
I mean, sure?

Fine, whatever. More people to beat the living hell out of. You wanna pull stupid shit, be my guest. I'll just move on and enjoy kicking your ass.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I'll bring my back up with me , the most S.O.B. The game has ever saw and he's brought his great mate shawn michaels with him and the hardcore legend mick foley, there here to help out there friend Paul E. and by the looks of it Hawthorne was gonna cheat , so I'm glad off the assistance.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts