·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

PWA Thunder #209 Live From San Diego, California

Fatal 4-Way Match:
Rebel Griffin vs. Alex Spade vs. Paul E. Star vs. Mr. PWA

8-Way Extravanganza:
Rebecca Knox vs. Misty Knight vs. Ashley Morgan vs. Akira vs. Kera vs. Jessica Cox vs. Iggy Swango vs. Ms. PWA

Singles Match:
Isaac Soros vs. Leakee

Singles Match:
Dustin Dreamer vs. KeRo

Champion vs. Champion:
King Knightmare Knuckles vs. Supa Eagle

Women's Championship Contender's Triple Threat:
Mercedes Killer Vanity vs. Alexa Hayes vs. Luna Anderson

World Championship #1 Contender's Fatal Five-Way:
Remy Dieu vs. Lucas Hawthorne vs. #Root vs. Nick Cross vs. Leonardo Morpheus

Prestige Championship:
Mandy Spears (c) vs. Pamela Rose

Pure Championship:
Max Emory (c) vs. Lucas Hawthorne
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown & 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The following message has been approved by The Symphony Of Carnage:

Fellas, fellas... fellas! Do you hear this? The Symphony Of Carnage is the talk of the Pure Wrestling Alliance town.
TSOC this, TSOC that... Everybody saying we're not the rightful champions, calling us cheaters. I even heard rumours about our success being attributed to our... "connections to the office"!?

Well you see, newbies, rule number one of this bond states "Do whatever it takes to protect a fellow brother." And that's what we did. And now the people are saying that with a stipulation attached to our next title match, we don't have a chance of even walking out the same way we walked in. When instead, it's the total opposite. Now, with no disqualifications, and all the weapons at our disposal, we will be like wild animals out of their cage. And after we're done with them, our opponents won't be leaving in one piece.

But let's talk about tonight. When after what Lucas did to One at Uprising, and forever retired them as a team, Nick and I get to chime in on the fun... and then in what promises to be a spectacle, battle it out for the right to a World Title match. It will be anybody's ballgame, but one thing is for certain...

In the end, The Symphony of Carnage always wins.

WHATEVER.

IT.

TAKES.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
So I lost oh well life's goes on and I'm gonna miss my only and the most decent guy in the locker room Dod Crimson., take care going back to WWE and never getting any chances like I do here, as for me i sure have took plenty of loses but it's made me stronger and from now on it's my time to shine , no more grumpiness (sometimes) IThis Pure Wrestling Alliance the best wrestling company in the world , we have the best tv deals, best wrestlers and best woman wrestlers in the world.

My next match has me pitted against one if not the best wrestler in pwa Rebel Griffin , he's done it all and wore the TShirt as te saying goes, Also the last time I fought these two guys Mr PWA got Superkicked so hard off Alex Spade the old granny's teeth fell out with laughter! He was aiming for me but missed me and hit Mr PWA with it , on the pain on pwa face as he hit the mat and then crimson took a sly advance and pinned me , sly on his be half , as he knew from that day on he was a marked man and what did he do take the easy route and fuck off back too WHERE WANKERS ELOPE!

Im a purist in the ring and I don't take no shit from anyone , so who ever is next after I beat griffin, Spade and Mr PWA , I'm coming for that title , this a new me a time to stop pussy footing around and get back to what made me the man I am today hard work also you will see a change in my appearance as I've decided to grow my hair and get the beard back on .

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
I'm always wondering why I'm losing recently and I think it's down to my diet and not exercising as much as usual. Well times are changing no more lollipops , no more caffeine based anything, This Is the new KERA I'm changing everything I possibly can to win the seven Way extravaganza and after I win, well the sky's the limit , you see I always had a dream and that was to become PWA Prestige champion and I'm on my way there, I hope the others in the match play by the rules and no cheating , as I'm on friendly terms with The Authority and no they don't like cheating , lying and especially thieves. I have to get back to being the old Kera the woman who came into PWA to make a difference and show why the WWE were offereing me more money, but for me it's not about that it's about proving you can cut it against the best in the world and the woman here are the best so that's why I stayed. But I act like I'm a nice woman which I am but cross me and you will get hit with so many K.I.S.S. that u won't be able to walk straight for the rest of your life's , now on to my next match against Rebecca Knox, Misty Knight , Ashley Morgan ( welcome, watch paul.e Stars he's sly) Akira, Jessica Cox, Mrs PWA and Iggy Swango.

The Cream of the crop of woman's talent In PWA facing each other , battling , scratching , clawing there way to get the necessary win , well it's gonna take you six a long time to learn that's this is MY HOUSE ( on www.pwa.com enter code Kera and u get $5 discount there $20 a tshirt and half the money goes to make a wish foundation which I'm an ambassador of )

Good luck to my other 6 opponents as after I'm done kicking your butts , Mandy Spears your next........

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Paul E.Stars Picks

Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Dolph Ziggler
Baron Corbin
Kevin Owens
Samoa Joe
Andrade 'Cien' Almas
Eric Young
Killian Dain
Alexander Wolfe

Drew McIntyre
Drew Gulak

Kera's Picks

Dolph Ziggler
Baron Corbin
Kevin Owens
Samoa Joe
Andrade Cien Almas
Eric Young
Killian Dain
Alexander Wolfe

Drew McIntyre
Drew Gulak

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
In all seriousness i do think we're trying to stop people from ending up with multiple singles titles as vacating titles isn't fun. Which is why I'm not in that match either.

·
Registered
48 Posts

Well then.

I had a great weekend. I am the reason that The Symphony of Carnage are still your Tag Team Champions. I am the reason that The Symphony of Carnage is taking control of this company. Tonight I get what I deserve and I claim the Pure Championship. Tonight I kick Emory in the face hard, break his jaw and shatter his nose. I close my fingers around the championship held by Mr Money in The Bank and I continue to kick him while he's down, make sure he can't cash in that briefcase anytime soon.

Tonight, I get what I deserve and I get my shot the King of the PWA, I get my shot at the World Champion.

Knuckles, how long have you had tension with The Symphony? Now you have three of us coming for you, three of us aiming for you. Once we take out One, once we finish what I started last night with One we can take out each other. It'll all be in the name of good fun, of course, friendly competition. One of us, preferably myself will be aiming for you Knuckles and then we can give it everything we have in the middle of the ring over the World Championship. I will walk in with the Pure Championship, leave with the World Championship and let some of the others fight over the pure championship.

It's simple.

We win.​

·
Premium Member
182 Posts

Uprising has come and gone. Off to a new city, but I left something back in Chicago that night. I left my pride in the ring and not in a good way. You see I had one job to do that night, only one and I did not do that job successfully. I was the insurance plan to ensure that Leonardo Morpheus was suppose to come down with that briefcase. I failed miserably! I was blinded by my goal and was reckless during the match and took a powerbomb off of a ladder on to another ladder by Mr. PWA. Any other man, it probably would have broken in half but I’m standing here now with another chance. This time Morpheus is in the match along with Hawthorne to determine a new number 1 contender.

TSOC has a good chance of coming out on top in this match but I’m not going to be blind this time and I am not going to fail. To Morpheus and Hawthorne, tonight I fight for myself. After the match we’re still brothers but I will not blindly risk myself like that again because as a whole it will make us weaker. I appreciate all the advice you have given me Leonardo for this brief time that I have been in TSOC, I really do. Lucas, you were a wrecking machine in Chicago and were the main reason that we are still the Tag Team Champs so I thank you for that. Dreamer, I just knew that you were the new IC Champion and it pisses me off that you didn’t come to the back with that strap that I know you deserve.

The accomplishments that this group has collected are impressive, but I haven’t done shit but help capture the Tag Team titles. I know I’m the rookie of the group but the only way that I and WE can achieve success is if I’m going all out to win the same matches that we are in. Being cautious lost us the MITB Preview match, being cautious lost us the actual MITB match, but I can guarantee you that this week there will be no caution. No regard for human life. No worrying about who I hit and trying to help people out of situations. You live and you learn. Mr. NC-17 will be in full force once I come down that ramp and it doesn’t matter if your name is #Root, Lucas, Remy, or Leonardo because Nick Cross is coming to kick ass and ensure that the The Symphony of Carnage is bringing home the win and the best way for me to do that is to ensure that I. Win. This. Damn. Match!!!

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts

Tonight I stand here in this ring empty handed. I should be standing here with the Pure Championship around my waist and with the Money in the Case briefcase in my hand but instead I don't have jack shit. There is only one person to blame for this and it sure as hell isn't me. It's that piece of garbage Willy Wiggins fault. For the last month that old bag of bones has been my manager. He was my manager under one condition and I'm going to replay that for you right here, right now.

Willy Wiggins: JUST TRUST ME PLAYA. YOU NEED ME TO WIN THE MONEY IN THE BANK BRIEFCASE. I'VE MANAGED MULTIPLE WORLD CHAMPIONS AROUND THE WORLD AND THEY WON TITLES BECAUSE OF ME BROTHA. JUST TRUST ME. JUST LET ME MANAGE YOU UP TO THE MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH. IF YOU DON'T WIN THE BRIEFCASE THEN I'M OUT OF HERE AND YOU CAN SUPERKICK ME HARD AS YOU WANT IN THE WILLY WIGGINS. NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Spade: Yeah sure whatever
There you go folks, you seen it yourselves again. Old Man Wiggins said and I quote, "IF YOU DON'T WIN THAT BRIEFCASE THEN I'M OUT OF HERE AND YOU CAN SUPERKICK ME HARD AS YOU WANT IN THE WILLY WIGGINS." So ladies and gentlemen as of today Willy Wiggins will no longer be in my corner as my manager.

Boo me all you want I dont give a fuck what you people think. Now Wiggins get your ass out here right so I can you a proper farewell by kicking you right in the hot dog.

WHOA WHOA HOLD ON A MINUTE PLAYA. I KNOW WHAT I SAID BUT I'M HERE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND DAWG

Hell no old man get your old wrinkly ass in the ring and I'm kicking you and your nuts out of the PWA.

JUST HOLD ON PLAYA. I KNOW WHAT I SAID BUT I HAVE ANOTHER OFFER FOR YA.

Fuck no PLAYA. You promised me the Money in the Bank briefcase and you failed to deliver. Now your career in the PWA and your dick are about to die.

PLAYA, YOU ARE THE FASTEST LEARNER I HAVE EVER MANAGED. I HAVE MANAGED WORLD CHAMPIONS FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAS WON A TITLE QUICKER THAN YOU HAVE. PLEASE LET ME CONTINUE BEING YOUR MANAGER AND I GUARANTEE YOU THE PWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP WITHIN A YEAR. WHAT DO YOU SAY?

A year? Are you fucking high old man? I want that damn title around my waist today bitch. I ain't playing no waiting game dawg. Now get your ass in this ring so I can kick you in the snausage.

WRESTLERS WOULD BE LUCKY TO WIN THE WORLD TITLE WITHIN THEIR FIRST ROOKIE YEAR DAWG. TRUST ME PLAYA, I KNOW YOU CAN BE A WORLD CHAMPION BUT YOU JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE HELP.

No way Wiggins, I can do just fine on my own. I've been waiting to kick you in the schlong for over a month now. Let's just get this over with.

YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS CHICO? I JUST HAVEN'T MANAGED WORLD CHAMPIONS, BUT I'VE ALSO MANAGED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. EVERY GREAT WORLD CHAMPION HAS STARTED THEIR CAREER IN A TAG TEAM. JUST LOOK AT THE CURRENT CHAMP KNUCKLES. LOOK AT HIS TAG TEAM PARTNER IN THE DANK SQUAD, JOEY SPEARS. WHAT IF I TOLD YOU, I HAVE THE PERFECT TAG TEAM PARTNER FOR YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

Go on

HE'S THE REAL DEAL I'LL TELL YA. HE'S A REAL TOUGH COMPETITOR. HE'S A RUNNING ATHLETE SO HE'S QUICK AND FAST JUST LIKE YOUR SELF. HE FIGHTS EACH AND SINGLE NIGHT TRYING TO BE THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES.

Yeah yeah enough I get it, he's good.

WHAT DO YOU SAY SPADE, HOW BOUT NEXT WEEK ON THUNDER YOU AND MY GUY COMPETE IN A TAG TEAM MATCH

Well Wiggins I must admit you do have a point. I would love to become a tag team champion and I would love to defeat those cheating assholes you call PWA Tag Team Champions. I'm in. If this man is as good as you say he is then I'm in. I will let you be my manager.

ARE YOU SERIOUS PLAYA?

Yeah sure let's give it a try

WELL HOT DOG BAY BAY YOU WON'T REGRET THIS ALEX

Who exactly is this man anyway?

WELL IT'S ACTUALLY NOT A MAN

Well what the hell is it a woman then?

NO IT'S NOT A WOMAN, ITS ACTUALLY A SAUSAGE. LADIES AND GENTLE CAN WE GIVE A HOT DOG WELCOME TO THE BREWERS JOHNSVILLE RACING SASUAGE, THE HOT DOG.

:cole WHAT THE? IS THAT AN ACTUAL HOT DOG? IS ALEX SPADES NEW TAG TEAM PARTNER GOING TO BE A HOT DOG?

:book OH MY GOODNESS SHUCKY DUCKY. I WOULD NEVER IMAGINED SEEING A HOT DOG HAVING A WRESTLING MATCH IN THE PWA

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM THROWING OUT A OPEN CHALLENGE NEXT WEEK FOR A TAG TEAM MATCH AGAINST ALEX SPADE AND HIS NEW PARTNER, HOT DOG. NOW CAN I GET A HOT DOG BAY BAY?

*crowd chants HOT DOG BAY BAY*

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
:cole Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to PWA Thunder. We were told before the break that we would we speak to Carly Cruz. She's been in the PWA for over the past 3 months and we know absolutely nothing about her. All we know is that she is a hot sexy looking woman who is great inside the squared circle and will be competing in tonights womens 8 Way Extravaganza. What will she be competing for? Probably nothing but lets talk to her right now. Carly welcome.

:cole OH MY GOD CARLY WATCH OUT!!!

:book OH MY GOODNESS WHO IN THE HELL IS THIS?

:cole WAIT A SECOND BOOK, IS THAT? IS THAT? BOOK I THINK THAT'S. WAIT IT IS. THAT'S ASHLEY MORGAN. WE HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN OVER A YEAR IN THE PWA WHEN SHE LEFT TO GET MOLE REMOVAL SURGERY BUT IT APPEARS IT IS STILL THERE.

:renee2 Excuse me Ashley why have you attacked Carly? What are you doing here back in the PWA?

:flair Ashley Morgan has finally come back to the PWA Renee and I'm taking out worthless pieces of trash like Carly Cruz here. Why is she even here? Has she even cut a promo or won a match? Girls like her need to go so there's room for me. That's why I'm returning to the ring tonight, taking her place in the 8-Way Extravaganza.

:renee2 Ashley we haven't seen you in over a year. Where did you go and why did you come back now?

:flair I've traveled all over the world to try and find the best doctors to get my role removed off my face but no doctor has the smarts and technology to get rid of this thing. But I have accepted the fact that this here for the rest of my life so I've made improvements. I got these new set of smoking hot puppies that even you Renee can't keep your eyes off of. I even just did a Playboy shoot that is out on newstands now.

:flair I ooze sexuality Renee. I am the woman every man wants to be with. I am the definition of love, seduction, beauty, and sex. That is why I am "The Venus" and "The Venus" Ashley Morgan is back and here to stay in the PWA.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
KeRo's Picks

Kevin Owens
Baron Corbin
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Sasha Banks
Jinder Mahal
Eric Young
Killian Dain
Samoa Joe
AJ Styles

Backups
Alexa Bliss
Becky Lynch

Didn't get a chance to post these earlier.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts