MITB Preview:
Isaac Soros vs. Max Emory

Prestige Championship:
Mercedes Killer Vanity (c) vs. Mandy Spears vs. Carly Cruz

Pure Championship:
Leakee (c) vs. Alex Spade
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown & 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
We see Teeny Mars standing in a hallway, getting ready for his match.​

Eight men.

In a Saudi Arabian desert, a man doused in demon-like bodypaint can be seen emerging from deep underground, struggling while doing so.

One golden briefcase.

The man is finally able to escape the claws of a deadly sandstorm. He stands up and slowly begins to walk, slightly limping while doing so.

Eight men will fight, but none will prevail. Because no man...

Back in the hallway, the lights suddenly begin to flicker, before fully turning off.

...can outfight a Demon.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
(From the Titan Tron)

A soft voice comes over the arena:

Memorable

Independent

Strong

Talented

Youthful

Keen

Natural

Intelligent

Genuine

Honest

Thorough

Misty Knight

“Women putting other women down is like telling the world that you’re more focused on your competition, than your own progress”

Misty Knight isn’t here to make friends, Misty Knight is here to Show up, Then Glow up!

She’s Here!

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Mercedes is the champion and being the champion comes with certain advantages (5% to be precise). If the Authority refuses to acknowledge Champion's Advantage for Mercedes in the triple threat match, then legal action will be taken against PWA. However, Mercedes is a fighting champion, who loves her fans. She will never disappoint the PWA fanbase, so she has offered another option. She has agreed to defend her title twice in one night, against Mandy and Carly. The ball is in your court.

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts

Reactions: Skairipa Bliss

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Hi Misty ! Welcome to PWA and I hope u do well. good luck hun!

Cameraman back on me dude I've only got a coulple of mins for promo , anyways Jessica Cox didn't show up last week so I win by default, I'll take it, but it's not really a win is it , anyways back to buisness my time in pwa started off crap , but I made that arsehole Stars eat his words ain't herd nothing since so...... must be good. Good luck once again Misty , I personally hope u do well !

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
So we have the dead rubber match this week boys? The match the authority just loves to stick us with yeah sure me n crimson haven't been here long but u griffin?? U have been here a while!!

Oh welll looks like I'm gonna have took take u two douchebags out to get a shot at anytitle, as the Authority just loves sticking us with crap after crap each week!!!

Just remember Authority what goes around comes around....... keep that in mind my three bosses!!

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Paul E. Stars Picks

Nia Jax
Seth Rollins
Braun Strowman
Finn Balor
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Charlotte
Andrade Cien Almas
Karl Anderson
Luke Gallows

Becky Lynch
Ruby Riot

Kera's Picks

Nia Jax
Braun Strowman
Finn Balor
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Andrade Cien Almas
Luke Gallows
Karl Anderson

Charlotte
Ruby Riot

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
(From the Titan Tron)

A soft voice comes over the arena:

Memorable

Independent

Strong

Talented

Youthful

Keen

Natural

Intelligent

Genuine

Honest

Thorough

Misty Knight

“Women putting other women down is like telling the world that you’re more focused on your competition, than your own progress”

Misty Knight isn’t here to make friends, Misty Knight is here to Show up, Then Glow up!

She’s Here!

Best female promo I've saw since I joined PWA Damn misty u look the real deal let's see how you cut inside ring hunny bun, as if you weren't told before ......... THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
182 Posts

Another day on this road winding down to a colossal collision in a ladder match. Bones crunching against the cold and hard steel all for a chance to ascend upwards and snatch a briefcase so that they can bet it all on a shot at our current champion. I’ve heard stories about how its like Willy Wonka’s Golden Ticket of PWA, winning the lottery, hell collecting all 7 Dragon Balls for you nerds out there. What I’m basically trying to say is that you become a made man off of this match. I’m not one to look ahead though.

This week I band together with my brothers to show how dominant we can be once again. When TSOC are in the building all eyes are on us! We are all good singles competitors in our own rights, but something just feels special when we get together. We’ve already captured the Tag Team titles, we have the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Title, and have 2 people in the MITB match for the briefcase. Our success is written in the stars and those stars are aligning for what is soon to be an epic night.

You want to be us, but you can’t, so fear us!

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts

:renee2 Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to PWA Thunder and I am here with the man who will be fighting against Leakee for the Pure Championship, Alex Spade. Alex welcome.

: What's up bae?

:renee2 Alex, you have been on a little role lately. You qualified for the Money in the Bank ladder match and you won a fatal four way match last week and now you have first title match tonight. What you have you been doing different to become so successful lately.

: Well Renee, here's the deal. I'm the best there is plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.

: WHOA WHOA HOLD ON A MINUTE PLAYA

: Ughh what the hell are you doing here you bag of bones?

: ARE YOU TELLING EVERYONE THAT YOU WON THAT MATCH BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST?

: Damn right I won that match because I am the best old man

WELL HOT DOG PLAYA, WE ALL KNOW YOU WON THAT MATCH BECAUSE OF ME DAWG. DON'T YOU FIND IT FUNNY THAT YOU HAVEN'T WON A SINGLE MATCH UNTIL I SHOWED UP. YOU WON THE MONEY IN THE BANK QUALIFYING FROM MY DISTRACTION AND NOW YOU WIN LAST WEEK WHEN I WAS MANAGING YOU. FACE IT PLAYA, I'M THE GREATEST MANAGER OF ALL TIME. EVEN YOU CAN WIN A MATCH WITH MY HELP.

: That doesn't mean anything. Get out of here Willy Wieners or whatever the fuck your name is. I have a title match to get ready for.

: HOT DIGGITY HOW DO YOU THINK YOU GOT THAT TITLE MATCH PLAYA? IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF YOUR WRESTLING SKILLS THATS FOR SURE. IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME PULLIN SOME STRINGS AND I GOT YOU THE TITLE MATCH SON. NOW IF YOU WANNA BEAT THAT JOEY SPEARS WANNABE 2.0 YOU BETTER COME WITH ME QUICK AND GET READY FOR YOUR MATCH PLAYA.

: Fine lets go you old bastard

: ONE MORE THING DAWG. I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR EVERYONE HERE TONIGHT.

Jesus not this again

CAN I GET A HOT DOG BAY BAY?

*crowd chants HOT DOG BAY BAY*

You wanna hot dog bay bay? Well here's your fuckin hot dog you old fart

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Remy Dieu Picks:

Braun Strowman
Becky LYnch
Charlotte
Seth Rollins
Kevin Owens
Finn Balor
Roman Reigns
Nia Jax
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas

Back ups:

Aiden English
Lana

Akira:

Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Naomi
Braun Strowman
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Becky Lynch
Charlotte

Kevin Owens
Finn Balor

·
10,398 Posts
BTW Mercedes hasn't received a response yet. The fans on twitter are cussing up a storm. Why yall cheating?

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
KeRo's Picks

Bo Dallas
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Finn Balor
Bobby Roode
Natalya
Lana
Shinsuke Nakamura
Charlotte Flair
Kofi Kingston

Backups
Nia Jax
Becky Lynch

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
18,970 Posts
Leakee Picks:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Finn Bálor
3. Baron Corbin
4. Kevin Owens
5. Bo Dallas
6. Curtis Axel
7. Charlotte Flair
8. Naomi
9. Andrade "Cien" Almas
10. Nia Jax

Backups:

1. Samoa Joe
2. Jimmy Uso

Pamela Rose Picks:

1. Charlotte Flair
2. Braun Strowman
3. Finn Bálor
4. Andrade "Cien" Almas
5. Nia Jax
6. Bo Dallas
7. Curtis Axel
8. Naomi

Backups:

1. Kevin Owens
2. Jimmy Uso

KeRo's Picks

Bo Dallas
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Finn Balor
Bobby Roode
Natalya
Lana
Shinsuke Nakamura
Charlotte Flair
Kofi Kingston

Backups
Nia Jax
Becky Lynch

I'm technically late but some stupid idiot bumped last week's thread. You can check and these picks are the same as I posted in the wrong thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
10,398 Posts
It was Knuckles, you don't bump an old thread that close to the deadline. Please take my picks, Authority.

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
And newwwwww PURE CHAMPION...... ALEX SPADE

CAN I GET A HOT DOG BAY BAY?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts