Men's MITB Qualifier:
#Root vs. Dustin Dreamer

Prestige Championship:
Mercedes Killer Vanity (c) vs. Alexa Hayes

Pure Championship:
Isaac Soros vs. Remy Dieu
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown & 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
48 Posts

Knightmare Knuckles.

You spoke so much shit. You're the King of PWA, you view yourself as a God within this company. Well you're not a God, not even close. You're talented, you're charasmatic and you're the World Champion but you're not the so called King. You get extremely lucky when it comes to winning the big one, agreed but that doesn't make you a God. You'll only be able to get lucky a few more times before someone will manage to keep you down for the one, the two and three.

Maybe it'll be me.

Maybe it'll be from behind. Maybe what happens is that I knee Isaac Soros in the jaw as hard as I can, follow it up with a leaping cutter. I pin the prick in the middle of the ring, I secure a pinfall over the Pure Champion. Maybe I walk into the Money in The Bank match and climb the ladder, crawling up to the top. Maybe I pull the briefcase down and become mister Money in The Bank. Maybe I sit back, watching as Dreamer, Mars and Cross secure the Pure, Intercontinental championships. I sit back as they retain OUR tag team championship belts against all comers.

And then I cash in the briefcase. And The Symphony of Carnage own everything.

Maybe?​

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We go to some commercials, and when we come back, a mysterious video appears on the screen.

It is raining.

Lighting strikes the ground.

The rain begins to intensify.

We are in a desert.

A strong wind is blowing, forcing the sand to slowly begin to rise up.

A sandstorm is approaching.

It cuts to black, and a cryptic message appears on the screen.

. . . . .
.. .. . .. .
. .

. . .. .
. . ..
. .

.. .
. .
. .

.. . . . .
.. .. . .
. ..

The camera pans over the stranded desert, a strong wind blowing up the sand, the traditional yearly Arabian sandstorm approaching.

A deadly combination of rain, thunder, and blinding sand begins to destroy everything in sight, as the camera shakes uncontrollably.

After minutes of horror come to life, the sandstorm settles down and the camera stops vibrating.

When a mysterious red hand emerges from the sand.

A red hand with a pair of smiling teeth drained with blood plastered across the palm.

A red hand that starts to laugh maniacally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cut to a distraught Teeny Mars sitting in the PWA locker room. With his head down, images start to appear inside his uneasy mind.

Images that blaze through his traumatized head so quickly, it is impossible to even catch a glimpse of his thoughts.

Up until it finally stops on one image.

The image...

of the Demon King.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Knightmare Knuckles.

You spoke so much shit. You're the King of PWA, you view yourself as a God within this company. Well you're not a God, not even close. You're talented, you're charasmatic and you're the World Champion but you're not the so called King. You get extremely lucky when it comes to winning the big one, agreed but that doesn't make you a God. You'll only be able to get lucky a few more times before someone will manage to keep you down for the one, the two and three.​
Wrong. Consistency is not luck. Look at my overness and look at everyone else who is trailing behind me. Your logic is flawed. You are stupid. I am King. You, stupid. Me, King.

·
10,398 Posts
When a mysterious red hand emerges from the sand.

A red hand with a pair of smiling teeth drained with blood plastered across the palm.

A red hand that starts to laugh maniacally.
Getting tired of your shit McFlurry. You are retired.

·
10,398 Posts

NINE-TIME PRESTIGE CHAMPION!

Nine times baby, I can do it nine times because I got nine lives.

And The Boss ain't stopping now.

Every week, I perform to the fullest.

Every week, the title is on the line.

This ain't a job. This ain't a career. This is a lifestyle.

This right here is a lifestyle. This is MY lifestyle.

And The Boss ain't stopping now.

Who's next? Alexa? You gonna leave me in a haze? Honey, I'm gonna knock your lights out.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
KeRo's Picks

Samoa Joe
Big E
Naomi
Billie Kay
Jinder Mahal
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Bo Dallas
Matt Hardy
Ronda Rousey

Backups
Lana
Bobby Lashley

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
18,970 Posts
Leakee Promo:

: Thanks for sitting down with me Leakee.

: No problem, Graves, as I have let PWA Management know I will only talk to you if they want to hear from me.

: I have good and bad news, you have your PWA debut this week but the bad news is you have to qualify for Money in The Bank.

: What?!? Why should I have to qualify?! My good friend MC III carried that out of shape loser Teeny Mars for over three months as the Tag Team Champions. That's right, MC III WAS THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

: I don't disagree one bit, Leakee. You are 100% correct.

: Hold up! That is Mr. Leakee to you. I will Spear you through that wall just as fast as anyone else, Graves!

: I'm sorry that Teeny Mars took the coward way out because he couldn't get the job done!

: Exactly my friend MC III finally had too much weight to carry and his back gave out and is literally broken!

: That is sad to hear Mr. Leakee, my thoughts and prayers to MC III and his family. What are your goals here in PWA?

: My main goal is to be the PWA World Heavyweight Champion and I will be but first and foremost my target right now is Teeny Mars and the Winds of Farts! :reigns3

: Woah, shots fired there, Mr. Leakee you seem to mean business!

: I do and I will take the Winds of Farts #WOF out one by one until I get my hands on Teeny Mars and rip his head off of his shoulders and hang it up on my mantle in my mansion for a souvenir!

: What else should we know about you?

: You know what that is about enough for you and the PWA Management to know now, I don't want to get fired so early on in my career but I am here to cause destruction and turn PWA on its head with avengance for MC III and for my damn self! BELIEVE THAT, Corey! :reigns

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
" So it's PWA MITB qualifying matches , these are times when we see who's careers prosper and who's don't, it's time for the real Stars of PWA to stand up and show why we are the best wrestling company in the world!

Nick Cross I have admiration for you , you came here and made your mark in a way that some of us could aspire to do , but you took the easy root didn't you? Teaming up with 'Team Stupid Of Course' as that's what it really stands for, you have made yourself look weak and are the member they are gonna use for there own ends then dump you trust me, look at all the factions of years gone by, THE FOUR HOURSEMAN! NWO! DX! And what happened to those who were members they all turned on each other , oh well cross you will learn the hard way.

Now Our match ain't gonna be 4 on 1 it's you versus I, and I'm gonna take you to the depths of despair and show you why I'm the man and the person you love to hate! This is where the strong survive and the weak crumble, I'm ready I hope you are see you soon cross.... "

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
Kera is standing back stage sucking a lollipop and seems distracted again, she looks at the interviewer with the same look she gave last week, like she isn't understanding what's happening around her.

" Kera are you ready ? "

" For what ? I'm waiting for my assistant to take my dressing room, so I can get ready for my match tonight, I'm so looking forward to showing why I love being here and put it all on the line for a chance to qualify for a match against our prestigious champion, I forgot who it is "

The interviewer looks confused now, all of a sudden kera's assistant arrives with a mysterious bag....

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
Paul E. Stars Picks

Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Natalya
Samoa Joe
Jeff Hardy
Big E
Billie Kay
Akira Tozawa

Dolph Ziggler
Xavier Woods

Kera's Picks

Seth Rollins
Drew McIntyre
Natalya
Samoa Joe
Big E
Jeff Hardy
Billie Kay
Akira Tozawa

Jinder Mahal
Xavier Woods

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Teeny Mars

Seth Rollins
Andrade 'Cien' Almas
Samoa Joe
Naomi
Billie Kay
Braun Strowman
Roman Reigns
Natalya
Bo Dallas
Hideo Itami

Nia Jax
Bobby Lashley

Luna "The Blaze" Anderson

Seth Rollins
Andrade 'Cien' Almas
Samoa Joe
Naomi
Billie Kay
Natalya
Bo Dallas
Braun Strowman

Hideo Itami
Roman Reigns​

·
Registered
48 Posts

Lucas Hawthorne

1.) Seth Rollins
2.) Roman Reigns
3.) Bobby Lashley
4.) Nia Jax
5.) Daniel Bryan
6.) Andrade Cien Almas
7.) Hideo Itami
8.) Braun Strowman
9.) Naomi
10.) Billie Kay

1.) Sami Zayn
2.) Jeff Hardy

Jessica Cox

1.) Seth Rollins
2.) Roman Reigns
3.) Bobby Lashley
4.) Nia Jax
5.) Daniel Bryan
6.) Andrade Cien Almas
7.) Hideo Itami
8.) Braun Strowman

1.) Sami Zayn
2.) Jeff Hardy​

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
: My main goal is to be the PWA World Heavyweight Champion and I will be but first and foremost my target right now is Teeny Mars and the Winds of Farts! :reigns3
You literally haven't been here a week and your already somebody else's bitch.

You are the sidekick of the guy who I retired.

I have no problems with you, but if you keep mentioning my name, if you keep mentioning our name, you will have problems.

With all of us.

Also, did you come up with "Winds of Farts" by yourself? Or did your 5-year old cousin help you out?

·
10,398 Posts
Team Stupid Of Course! :maury

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts

Dustin Dreamer's Promo:

Well well would you look at that? 4 men stepped up, thinking they could hang with the TSOC and to the surprise of no one, we put them down and we even sent MC3 to the hospital! And I hear the idiots talking, calling us "Winds of Farts" and "Team Stupid Of Course", jesus fuck when did we start letting children wrestle here?

Thankfully nobody gives a rats ass what Paul E. Star or "Leakee" have to say, because they're irrelevant, worthless, maggots, who are sitting around waiting for someone to stomp the life out of them. Well if they keep running their mouth, they'll be joining MC3 in the hospital, never to be seen in a PWA ring again.

Dreamer rolls his neck and looks back into the camera.

But as for tonight, Root is standing on the tracks and the train is coming in, I know he ain't gonna move so I guess he's getting run over. I will take my rightful spot in Money In The Bank, and I will once again win that briefcase, I promise you that. I've fought Root countless times, and he's no machine, he's just a broken man. At least he will be broken after I beat his ass tonight.

Dreamer grins.

TSOC is unstoppable, we have the tag titles and soon, we'll take every other championship in this god forsaken company, hold them hostage and watch this company burn to the ground around us! Starting tonight, when I once again destroy the machine.

·
10,398 Posts
Who is Randy Orton supposed to be?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts