Partner vs. Partner:
#Root vs. Remy Dieu

Prestige Championship:
Mercedes Killer Vanity (c) vs. Pamela Rose

Pure Championship:
Michael Carter III (c) vs. Isaac Soros
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 3:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown & 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
48 Posts

I don't think people understand what it feels like to come home.

See your loved one, know she's gonna be out there cheering you on. Hell, it's moments like this that make me glad I do this to earn a living. I return home, see her smiling and laughing and then we get to explore London, my home town. Bringing the boys back here, exploring London with Cross, Mars and Dreamer was still one of the best experiences I've had since I joined PWA. Going home to visit this lovely girl and to see Mamma Hawthorne was one of the best things I've done in a long time.

Other than what happened at Retribution.

I told you, TSOC have a plan. We always have a plan and last night we showed everyone why we are the most dominate wrestlers in the industry. You have no idea what it felt like to watch Nick Cross step out wearing that t-shirt. You'll never know what it felt like to watch Teeny Mars kick his brother in the skull. You'll never know what it felt like to have my fingers around the strap of this tag team championship. You'll never understand how proud I was of myself, of Mars and Cross and Dreamer.

Michael Carter. Don't think we've forgotton about you. We stole your brother, I can only imagine how that must feel. I can only imagine how desperate you are for revenge, how much you want to beat the living life out of your former partner, former friend. Well tonight, we'd be willing to give you that opportunity. Go find yourself some friends Carter because tonight you have a match against all four of us and tonight we will tear you to bits. Every single wrestling fan in London will hear you cry as we take it in turns to plant you to the mat.

Tick tock.​

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Finally I won a match, no interference, no foul play, there's plenty more to come now, I have to say Dod Crimson you are one of the best wrestlers I have faced in PWA , you have a great technique and great move set you will go far in the business, I don't give compliments easy but good luck. I'm back in StarsTown in a few hours after The Authority kindly offered me the winners limousine which I didn't no existed till now, thanks! I Feel great , that feeling you get when you no your back on home soil and there's that great British Sense of Keep your head down and keep moving forward , try to better yourself and have determinationto succeed. I get it every time I'm home , even if it's just for a few hours, Family time is important, time to see loved ones and see how others are getting on and see if anyone needs any help with anything as when I was growing up I made mistakes , we all do and makes us better people for it, I'll never forget my roots , StarsTown is the best place on earth to be , whenever or whoever It is from my great town I'll always be there for you , I'm only a call , txt or email away.

Back To Buisness now it's time for the Stars Show to keep rolling, head down and work, work, work, each day to strive to get to the top of this industry, my way no short cuts , just determination and British toughness to help methrough to the next challenge ,to the next country our company is a 24/7 machine in action and it don't stop for no one , I'm on this journey now of self discovery and it's just getting better with all the fine talent we have on the roster, I'm in a good mood that's two compliments I have gave , there ain't no more! this fatal four way is not gonna be no walk in the park for you three, your about to feel the wrath and fury of a British Warrior , there ain't no let ups in this match ( if any of you three have the balls to have a British Strong Style, Ground and Pound fight , there's my contract ripped up ) it's now Dod Crimson, Alex Spade and Mr PWA ( didn't no I had a twin )time to find out why you never ever disrespect the fucking Caterpillar, My Home Boy Royce Da 5:9 just recorded a new entrance theme tune, thanks my brother from another mother !! When that music hits and the lights dim, I walk to the ring, you three will feel the atmosphere change as the crowd chants " Welcome Home " each scream and chant gets louder , the more you will tremor, as we are in our war and the battle begins......

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
" I'm not happy, this is so unfair, why did that happen ?? "

" Because your not good enough , that's why! "

" Yes you are , don't listen to her she's bad, I'm good "

The PWA doctors come to see Kera as she has been seen to be talking to a unknown person, the authority thinks she might be on drugs or hasn't took her medication to help her mood swings, the doctor does a quick check and he is shocked at what he has found out.......

Kera sits and the docto writes her a new medication supply of legal medication ( no violation has been broke ) she hands it to runner in the back of the arena , She looks really confused , finally the runner I saw back , she takes her mess and goes to get ready for her promo, then suddenly The Authority pull her to one side to tell her to forget about the promo go to her hotel and take it easy , she looks but isn't understanding but her new assistant guides her to her car.

There's Someone lurking in the shadows , watching her every move, she looks back and the shadow disappears into the night......

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Does anyone else get logged out when writing there promos??, It's really pi$$in me off ,

Hope your Saturday night is going sweet,

Peace y'all.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts

I don't think people understand what it feels like to come home.

See your loved one, know she's gonna be out there cheering you on. Hell, it's moments like this that make me glad I do this to earn a living. I return home, see her smiling and laughing and then we get to explore London, my home town. Bringing the boys back here, exploring London with Cross, Mars and Dreamer was still one of the best experiences I've had since I joined PWA. Going home to visit this lovely girl and to see Mamma Hawthorne was one of the best things I've done in a long time.

Other than what happened at Retribution.

I told you, TSOC have a plan. We always have a plan and last night we showed everyone why we are the most dominate wrestlers in the industry. You have no idea what it felt like to watch Nick Cross step out wearing that t-shirt. You'll never know what it felt like to watch Teeny Mars kick his brother in the skull. You'll never know what it felt like to have my fingers around the strap of this tag team championship. You'll never understand how proud I was of myself, of Mars and Cross and Dreamer.

Michael Carter. Don't think we've forgotton about you. We stole your brother, I can only imagine how that must feel. I can only imagine how desperate you are for revenge, how much you want to beat the living life out of your former partner, former friend. Well tonight, we'd be willing to give you that opportunity. Go find yourself some friends Carter because tonight you have a match against all four of us and tonight we will tear you to bits. Every single wrestling fan in London will hear you cry as we take it in turns to plant you to the mat.

Tick tock.​
Hey There Paul E , you have dropped something , "What's that ? "
YOUR CHIN!!!

It's Battle Of The Cleavages tonight - KERA V TSOC CHICK. ( Winner gets ?? )

Peace Y'all.

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Remy Dieu:

Zack Ryder
Bobby Lashley
Seth Rollins
Ember Moon
Baron Corbin
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Bobby Roode
Cien Almas
Alexa Bliss

Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre

Akira:

Zack Ryder
Bobby Lashley
Seth Rollins
Ember Moon
Baron Corbin
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Rusev

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

98 days of reigning dominance...

Months filled with exhausting title defenses...

Countless liters of blood shed from our rivals' skin...

It all ended this past week, with a Punt Kick heard around the world.

Why?

Because from day one, only one veteran was so kind to give me advice... that was Dustin Dreamer.

From day one, only one prosperous rookie was willing to listen, and to learn... that was Lucas Hawthorne.

And from day one, one man was willing to do anything to move his career ahead... and that was Nick Cross.

So the four of us, we waited. Waited for the opportune moment, to unleash all of our frustrations upon the world of the Pure Wrestling Alliance. And at Retribution, we did exactly that. We shocked the system. We became the first ever 4-Man Tag Team Champions, and with that kind of advantage, we're not ever losing these babies.

But we won't stop at that. The first order of business, is tonight. For one final time, I have a chance to put away MC3 once and for all, and Dreamer will do the same with his former partner, Rebel Griffin.

And then...

We will win the Pure Title.

We will win the Intercontinental Title.

We will win the Money in the Bank briefcase.

And we will win the World Heavyweight Championship.

That's why.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts

I hate to be that guy. You know I really do, but I told you so!!! I have preached a new era since my first day of grabbing this golden microphone. I told you time and time again that a new era was upon us. Warning after warning after warning. You see, you people thought I was just another guy talking my shit to gain fan interest. I don’t give a damn about fans, I care about success, and the money and accolades that comes with said success! You poor bastards didn’t even see it coming did you?

The Carnage that was brought to Retribution was like a sweet Symphony orchestrated by the best conductors in the business today. My new brother’s in arms Dustin Dreamer, Teeny Mars, and Lucas Hawthorne had a plan since the beginning to take over this god-awful place called PWA. I told you since day 1 that everyone had gone complacent and that I would fix it. Fix it is what “We” will do! The tag division is now ours and using the free bird rule nothing and no one can stop us.

The plan was right in front of everyone’s face. I let you all know before Retribution that I would be joining The Symphony of Carnage. It’s true. Tyranny, Stoicism, Oppression, Conceit. T.S.O.C! It was right there for all to see. Michael Carter III was too stupid to figure it out. You never stood a chance of retaining the tag titles. Max Emory couldn’t beat me one on one like I said he wouldn’t because I told you that I’m a 1 Man Army. Team One, done! SupaKeRo, zero! I rolled through Newark, New Jersey like a man possessed. 3 and 0 on the night and it will only get better.

Tonight, is all about TSOC though. We will assert our dominance in the tag team match and continue to put everyone on notice. If you have something we want then just know that you’re on borrowed time.

TSOC and NC-17 out! (Drops Mic)​

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Just a quick correction: The Prestige Championship should be vacant.

Reactions: Skairipa Bliss

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts

The rowdy London crowd stand on their feet and cheer for their NEW World Champion.

"LONG LIVE THE KING!"

"LONG LIVE THE KING!"

"LONG LIVE THE KING!"

It's about DAMN time! I told you I was collecting trophies: Pure Championship! Intercontinental Championship!! World Championship!!!

"YOU DESERVE IT!"

"YOU DESERVE IT!"

"YOU DESERVE IT!"

You know, if this was any other city in the world, I would tell you to shut the fuck up. But this is London baby, and I'm feeling you guys just as much as you're feeling me. The King is crowned. The Knightmare is alive. Life is good - but the war is not over. The next battle is on the horizon at MITB. Rebel Griffin, you are a phony. You never deserved the top spot. And I will prove it once again when I curbstomp your skull into oblivion.

But tonight, you and MC3 have an obstacle in front of you. They call themselves The Symphony of - IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY CALL THEMSELVES! All I know is that they are gonna beat your ass down so hard. You may not even make it to MITB. A wounded enemy is just a civilian and as The King, it is my duty to serve and protect. As The Knightmare however, it is my duty to instill fear. So, I will be at ringside for the 8-man tag team match. I got my eyes on everyone. No funny business. It's hard to be humble when you're stuntin' on a jumbotron because there is no trust when you got a target on your back and everyone is gunnin' for the best.

And as for Mad Max, how many freakin' times have I told you not to show your face around here?! You keep showing up and I keep fucking you up. I have buried you time and time again. You are a sad waste of life. You are the jester in MY kingdom. You are the sole definition of burial. And in due time, I will put Rebel Griffin in your place - and then anybody else who decides to step up.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
KeRo's Picks

Ruby Riott
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Bobby Lashley
Bobby Roode
Matt Hardy
Andrade Almas
Asuka