120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

PWA Thunder #204 Live From Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Pure Championship:
King Knightmare Knuckles (c) vs. Isaac Soros

Prestige Championship:
Mercedes Killer Vanity (c) vs. Luna Anderson

Tag Team Championship:
The Blood Dealers (c) (Leonardo Morpheus & Michael Carter III) vs. One (#Root & Remy Dieu)

Women's Championship No DQ Match:
Rebecca Knox (c) vs. Pamela Rose

World Championship:
Rebel Griffin (c) vs. King Knightmare Knuckles

Women's Royal Rumble Match (Winner Receives A Future Women's Championship Match):
1. Pamela Rose
2. Mandy Spears
3. Carly Cruz
4. Kera
5. Alexa Hayes
6. Akira
7. Rebecca Knox
8. Iggy Swango
9. Ms. PWA
10. Luna Anderson
11. Jessica Cox
12. Mercedes Killer Vanity

Intercontinental Championship Buried Alive Match:
Leonardo Morpheus (c) vs. King Knightmare Knuckles

Men's Royal Rumble Match (Winner Receives A Future World Championship Match):
1. Isaac Soros
2. Rebel Griffin
3. Nick Cross
4. Supa Eagle
5. Mr. PWA
6. Dod Crimson
7. Paul E. Star
8. KeRo
9. Alex Spade
10. Leonardo Morpheus
11. King Knightmare Knuckles
12. Remy Dieu
13. Max Emory
14. #Root
15. Lucas Hawthorne
16. Dustin Dreamer
17. Michael Carter III

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown, 205 Live & Greatest Royal Rumble

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Only the Tag Team Championship is safe from the realm of KNIGHTMARES! :Cocky

Reactions: Acuña's Bat Flip

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

KING OF KNIGHTMARES.

GOD OF DREAMS.

ONLY ONE WILL WAKE UP.

We see Leonardo Morpheus standing in an undisclosed location, his back to a dark wall, meshing perfectly with his demonic skin tone. He takes a deep breath, and starts to speak.

Normally, this would be the time I'd talk about The Knightmare. I'd talk about our rivarly, I'd smoke up some badass lines... But to be honest, there is nothing left to say. The time for talk is over. We have went back and forth on the microphone long enough. Now it's time to back up all the words.

You know, I heard this legend that King Knuckles does not lose. When I hear his words, I realize why the man is always so happy. Ignorance is bliss.

Leonardo lays off of the wall, stands right in from the camera eye and buries his face into it.

So Senor Knightmare, tonight, I promise to beat you!

I promise to keep the Intercontinental Championship where it belongs!

I promise to bury the legend once and for all!

And I promise to take your dream of regaining the IC Title and burying me alive, and turn it into a Knightmare!

A fired-up Leonardo breaths heavily into the camera as he speaks, before regaining his cool, turning his back to the camera, and mouthing off final words before the biggest fight of his life.

See you on the other side.

The camera zooms out, and we see Leonardo Morpheus walking through a dimmed hallway. He approaches a door and starts to open it.

FADE TO BLACK.

·
10,398 Posts
Demolition Derby match? :Cocky

·
Registered
48 Posts

Where do I begin.

Dreamer, you let me down buddy. Dustin Dreamer and Lucas Hawthorne were destined to become the tag team champions and we lost. We were destined to have a great run with them and we lost any shot we had of taking those tag team championships from The Blood Dealers.

Guess we didn't prepare well enough to fight Leo and Mike.

I had a shot at the Intercontinental Championship and I lost it. That hurt, that really hurt that Knuckles is getting yet another shot at that god damned championship. Knuckles used to be the shit, everyone wanted to be King Knuckles, the hardest man in this god damned company. And then he lost it, he dropped away as the new talent moves in to stake our claims. Knuckles used to be the shit, and is still someone who is being rewarded while the rest of us have to struggle!

Then I got lucky. I got lucky on two fronts because me and Dreamer have a plan. We have a plan B, another plan on how to touch those tag team championships. I left that office with Dreamer and went to pick my number, my number in the rumble. I headed to the airport, got a plane to Jeddah and made sure I wasn't about to offend a country I've never been to. I don't know how you do shit over here, I'm just glad you won't kill me for offending you.

But, my number?

In Jeddah, the third to last entrant. I enter at number fifteen.

That's gotta put me in good standing for a World Title shot, right?​

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Remy Dieu Picks:

Shinsuke Nakamura
AJ Styles
Roman Reigns
Harper.
Bray Wyatt
Broken Matt
Seth Rollins
Cedric Alexander
Daniel Bryan
Jeff Hardy

Randy Orton
Rowan

Akira:

Nakamura
Seth Rollins
Jeff Hardy
Harper
Rowan
Cedric Alexander
Braun Strowman
Broken Matt

Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Remy Dieu Picks:

Shinsuke Nakamura
AJ Styles
Roman Reigns
Harper.
Bray Wyatt
Broken Matt
Seth Rollins
Cedric Alexander
Daniel Bryan
Jeff Hardy

Randy Orton
Harper

Akira:

Nakamura
Seth Rollins
Jeff Hardy
Harper
Rowan
Cedric Alexander
Braun Strowman
Broken Matt

Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan.
For Remy, you have Harper both as a main pick and a back-up. Might want to fix that.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
"I'll keep this to a bare minimum as I don't want to waste my breath on the Likes off you lot, I'm sick and tired of The Authority , doing everything in there power to keep me down and it's got to be point of no return for me, I've been spiked, cheated, and left on my own by that two face bitch Kera who has now become a poster girl for the PWA fan club , that's fine I've learned never to trust another person again, Kera don't think you have got out of this yet, I no a few secrets about you , but I leave that for another day......

Now I'm gonna put the this whole company on notice in the Rumble , I'm taking names and burying bodies into the depths of despair, mark my words if I don't win this , I've got a stipulation in my contract that states I can leave the company at my own free will, now is the time for me to put up or shut up, " GET READY ROSTER CAUSE IM LET A CAGED ANIMAL READY TO UNLEASH HELL ON EARTH!!!! Now Move camera man or face the consequences"

Attachments

·
10,398 Posts
What is the scoring for the Royal Rumble

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
What is the scoring for the Royal Rumble
We will be using the same scoring that we do for the normal Royal Rumble Match, which is as follows.

20 points for winning the match
5 points per elimination
-2 for being eliminated from the match
1 point for lasting 15 minutes in the match
2 points for lasting 30 minutes in the match
5 points for lasting 45 minutes or longer in the match

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
"Well well well The Authority Has spoken look At her behind the The Big Boss Imitating His Walk, So bloody smug as well , well he has risen from his slumber I wonder if he will interfere in the rumble , we will see, 'Hey Boss, do we get any extra bonus for winning the rumble or you gonna stay stiffing us at every level? "

Paul E Stars looks directly at the camera again "Kera When the rumble is out the way even if I win or lose, I'm coming for you and your pathetic excuse of Dad, Fiancé and most off all your fans, you have been warned , you sad excuse for a female, I no you better than any one in the company , have you forgot all the parties and times we hung out together?? Or have you 'forgot'. It's time to pay the pied piper girl and I'll have you dancing to my tune again, if it kills me....... U have been warned "

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HayesAndBlaze.com

Luna's Blog - April 23rd, 2017

Now yes, I know what y'all are thinking. I've already had enough shots at the Prestige Title. Other women need to get opportunities. And that is true. I have failed four times now. But all of that, is in the past. All of that, was before I teamed up with Lexi. All of that was before I beat my childhood hero at Legacy, and before we won our first match as a team. You know, when Lexi was Prestige Champion, I supported her. And I was her crying shoulder when she lost it to Mercedes.

And this week, at the Thunder Supershow, I am out to avenge my friend. And once I win the Prestige Title, and I help Lexi win the Women's Royal Rumble match, we will both go on to be champions and dominate this division, this whole company together.

Now I told y'all last week, that I had painted my locks pink in order to match Lexi's. And I was eager to see her reaction. Well, unfortunately, Lexi had other business to take care of, so we didn't have to meet up. But I am sure that seeing them will be the first thing on her mind this week.

And not just that, I have decided that now that we are officially a team, every team needs matching outfits. So with the help of the PWA designer, I have crafted the most beautiful pair of boots & tights for the most beautiful team in the history of the Pure Wrestling Alliance.

So watch out all ladies of PWA, because Lexi and I are ready to blaze through everyone in that Rumble. And I always wanted to say this... You'll all be left in a Hayes.​

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
Only the Tag Team Championship is safe from the realm of KNIGHTMARES! :Cocky

Yep for now...... look what i found from times gone by before Leonardo was born , hmmm wonder if we will see him again, oh Paul e is on roll today baby

It's time to kick asses and take names....

Attachments

·
10,398 Posts
We will be using the same scoring that we do for the normal Royal Rumble Match, which is as follows.

20 points for winning the match
5 points per elimination
-2 for being eliminated from the match
1 point for lasting 15 minutes in the match
2 points for lasting 30 minutes in the match
5 points for lasting 45 minutes or longer in the match
The duration 15-45 minutes has not been used in a few years due to scoring difficulty... are we bringing it back?

·
Premium Member
182 Posts

Dascha Fuentes: Mr. Cross may I get a word with you before you board your plane to Jeddah?

Nick Cross: Sure, Dascha what do you want.

Dascha Fuentes: Well, some say that you came up short once again during the Intercontinental tournament to determine the number 1 contender, what do you have to say about that?

Nick Cross: (Stares off into the distance) Some say huh? I look at it as I won a fatal 4-way match, then got bested later in the night. I still beat 3 other PWA stars that know what I can do in this ring. So, to say I came up short once again is to highly underrate what I am capable of, which is putting on one hell of a show.

Dascha Fuentes: You also made some disparaging remarks towards the current IC Champ, now that you aren’t facing him what do you have to say?

Nick Cross: My words still stand. He says that I’m beneath him. That just sounds like a cocky bastard that needs to be humbled. He knows that one day our paths will cross and when they do Dascha he will come face to face with his worst opponent.

Dascha Fuentes: Ok, now on to the Supershow in Jeddah, how are you feeling about your chances in the rumble?

Nick Cross: As I fly over the Red Sea to this magical city for the first time, I can only think about 1 thing. This is a business trip. I’m not here to sight see, to do photo ops, or meet people to shake hands and kiss babies. I’m here to come out there at number 3 and do what I do best: Wreck Havoc! So to the other 16 stars in this match, I’ll see you bitches in the ring. Now excuse me, I have a plane to catch.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Nick Cross: My words still stand. He says that I’m beneath him. That just sounds like a cocky bastard that needs to be humbled. He knows that one day our paths will cross and when they do Dascha he will come face to face with his worst opponent.
Every time this company gives you a chance to earn a shot at The Champ, you fail.

You are just not in my league. And instead of admitting it, you just keep being obsessed with me. You are more focused on fighting me than moving your pathetic career ahead.

Because winners focus on winning, and losers focuse on winners.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts