Mercedes Killer Vanity vs Kera

Singles Match:
Supa Eagle vs Lucas Hawthorne

Tag Team Match:
Jessica Cox & Luna Anderson vs Rebecca Knox & Akira

Singles Match: No Holds Barred
Dustin Dreamer vs Remy Dieu

Tag Team Match: Legacy Preview
The Blood Dealers (Michael Carter III & Leonardo Morpheus) vs Rebel Griffin & King Knightmare Knuckles
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown and 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
120 Posts

It all started back on January 1st, 2018, when the Blood Dealers officially formed.

In the following weeks, both of our careers spiked, not only in tag team, but also singles competition.

I was the Intercontinental Champion and the happiest I had ever been, and MC3 was on his way to main eventing Legacy after winning the Royal Rumble.

And as far as the tag team division went, we were unstopabble. Just three weeks after coming together, we had become the Tag Team Champions of the world. We were on a winning streak and had been undefeated for 2 and a half months.

The American Gods broke up, because of us. It seemed like there was no one else left to beat, nothing else left to accomplish.

Until The Symphony Of Carnage came along.

We've had two matches with them so far, and when they're not beating us, they're getting disqualified for kicking too much Blood Dealin' ass.

But that's a good thing. Because you see, me and my brother, we love challenges. We thrive on being the underdogs. And we have shown that time and time again, that when it matters the most, and when the lights are shining the brightest, we are the top dogs of this company.

Legacy is going to be the biggest stage we have performed on yet. Two things could happen. Either we get embarassed in front of the entire world. Or we cement our place as the greatest duo that has ever walked this bloody ground.

There have been many great tag teams throughout the history of PWA. Legendary duos like Glorious, One and Dank Squad. But each and every one of them, they are no more. Now, that, is where MC3 and I come in. See our brotherly bond, it is simply unbreakable. And it is that bond, which will lead us to the very top of the Pure Wrestling Alliance.

And after Legacy, the entire world will know the names of...

Michael Carter III, World Heavyweight Champion.

Leonardo Morpheus, Intercontinental Champion.

And most importantly...

The Blood Dealers, Tag Team Champions.

Because to us, this is just a game, and all of you, heh... you're just traffic lights in Grand Theft Auto.

·
Registered
48 Posts

What did you think was going to happen?

Me and Dreamer did what we said we'd do. We turned up, beat down some Blood Dealers and left to go celebrate with beer and girls. We turned up at the PWA offices with one match in mind, the stipulation for our tag rematch against Carter and Morpheus. We walked right into head office, smiled across our faces and we named the match.

Now, let me get one thing clear. I'm not a hardcore wrestler. I'll happily throw myself around this ring and spike fuckers into the mat head first, but I'm no hardcore wrestler. I ain't one to sit here and take chairshot after chairshot and get up like it doesn't even hurt, that's not who I am.

But the Blood Dealers, hell. They need to be taught a lesson. They need to be taught that when you fuck with The Symphony of Carnage, that when you fuck with Dreamer and Hawthorne that you won't walk away from us. Last week was but a taster of what we're going to do with you.

At Legacy, this is how it goes. The Symphony of Carnage versus The Blood Dealer's in a BARBWIRE MASSACRE HELL IN A CELL FOR THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

However, I'm not done there. Remy fucking Dieu, you didn't think we'd leave you without an answer now did you? You called out Dreamer, you called out Dreamer and me and you asked your former tag partner to reform One. You asked your opponent to reform One for one night only to take out The Symphony of Carnage.

Your answer is no.

You won't get Symphony of Carnage. However, Dreamer does want to get his hands on you. You took his championship in the chamber and Dreamer is pissed. So while you won't be getting Symphony, you will be getting Dreamer one on one.

And now, you may think I'm finished. But you see, not even close. Last week we were all amazed by Nick Cross. Nick Cross, some kid no-one had ever even heard the name of managed to pin the World Champion and secure himself a shot at the Pure Championship. People were amazed, people were shocked.

I was interested.

Nick Cross, you successfully pinned Rebel Griffin last week. However, that didn't secure you a match at Legacy. I have a tag match at Legacy, but I'm not content with just that. You see, I'm not content with just sitting in the tag leagues while Dreamer goes out there and takes all of the gold for himself. I need to make a name for myself in singles action. I need to be something big, a star. I need a name for myself, a name that isn't just Dreamer's little bitch.

Nick Cross versus Lucas Hawthorne.

How about it?​

·
Premium Member
182 Posts

legacy…….Legacy……..LEGACY!!!

Everyone’s screaming Legacy, so I’m here to talk legacy but no not the event that’s coming up. I’m here to talk about building my own. 2 weeks ago, I came out here and talked about my own path. I lost my debut match. I could have gone home and sulked in despair but I used that as a stepping stone. I had to reevaluate myself and you could say that I got to the Root of the problem (wink, wink).

Fast-forward a week and I put on the performance of the night on my way to victory that you could say was of the Pure kind. In my second week in I beat the newly crowned World Champion 1-2-3. From the looks of it quite a few people started paying attention including management. Now I’m afforded a championship opportunity based off of that performance.

But enough about the past, lets get to this week. Another week to show what I am and what I can do. I plan to put on another show stealing performance and #Root you are standing in my way but I’m not just challenging you for your title, I’m challenging you to steal the show as well. I don’t just want to beat you for the title, No, No, No! Win or lose there is plenty of time for that in my young career. I want us to put on not only match of the night, I want match of the year! Who wants to wait for a PPV to be great? Let’s get out here and show our ass in front of these people and tear the house down! Bring your best or don’t show up at all because Nick Cross is here to build on HIS LEGACY!!!

Last but not least, speaking of The Legacy PPV, Lucas “I want to be relevant” Hawthorne, you want to challenge me? How dare you come out here in your H&M outfit and call me out. It seems like you want to stake your own claim and show the world who you are at the expense of me. (Laughs) Well I feel like you should focus on your tag match but if you want me to show up and get X Rated then who am I to disappoint! (Pans around looking at the crowd) It looks like Nick Cross has a match at Legacy if the Authority approves, so let’s make this PPV NC-17!!!

Lucas if you want it, you got it! Just know I’m coming to hand out a Death Valley Driver that has your name all over it!

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Dear Paul E Stars
Here is the words you thought I wouldn't never say "I QUIT "
You have used me for the last time in your pathetic games of taking out the fine talent on the roster for the last time. I want to be known for my in ring prowess abilities not being your so called 'manager'. I got a low paycheck every month not enough to pay my dads health insurance and he needs that money and you crossed the line yesterday by not letting me go and see him AGAIN!!! I thought we had a bond and that we were a team and we would risk life and limb for one another, but that's not the case is it Paul E??? I saw you have no filter , no off switch and you would risk another wrestling performers career to pursue your own gains there's a line and you crossed it.

To the Authority thanks for letting me terminate my contract with that's piece of s..., and the full time in ring contract is more than suffice compared to what my last paycheck brought to the table, also I want to send my condolences to Issac Soros And Iggy Swango as for reasons that's don't need to be broadcasted to the PWA nation and the rest of the media, also good luck to Mercedes Vanity Killer in our singles match as I may have a new attitude and found the right side of the tracks but don't underestimate me , as I have The two most devastating finishers in all pro wrestling, and the technical ability s to stand toe to toe with the best in the business, as I no this match won't be easy and I'm learning to be a better person and show to world of professional wrestling why the critics are calling me the "The Next breakout star" in PWA.

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
" My Last match proved why I'm the most feared wrestler in all PWA
Issac Sorros didn't even have the b.... to show up to our MMC so issac
u have forfeited your in Ring paycheck to the Paul E. Stars and Kera fund"

Now I have to take you on in singles competition, you will probably pay me for that to with your life as if you don't show again, then it's what I knew all along that just like the rest of locker room, your "scared" it's ok sweetie pie, I'll look after you, by giving you the worst beating off your soon to be short career.

What's this camera man ?? I don't no Paul E?? That's Mr Stars to you boy!!
IS THAT SO KERA?? Ok I'll see you in court, oh wait I see you have the authority involved too, covering all bases that's my girl, I tought you well, didn't I??
no matter once I've crushed Issac Sorros, I'm coming for you Kera , mark my words this ain't over!!!

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
PAUL E. STARS Picks

Roman Reigns
Braun Strauman
Finn Balor
Askua
Nia Jax
AJ Styles
Shinskue Nakamura
Charlotte Flair
Randy Orton
Cedric Alexander

Seth Rollins
Drew Gulak

KERA'S Picks

Roman Reigns
Askua
Braun Strauman
Nia Jax
AJ Styles
Charlotte Flair
Shinskue Nakamura
Cedric Alexander

Randy Orton
Brock Lesnar

Attachments

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
GREAT PROMOS GUYS! :banderas

·
10,398 Posts
LAST WEEK ON THUNDER:

MAD MAX vs KING KNUCKLES

GRUDGE MATCH

Max is not holding back.

Max is unleashing everything he's got.

Max is breaking down his prey limb by limb.

The voices in his head are in charge now.

They were always in charge. They talk to him. They understand.

They warned him about The Knightmare. They warned him.

But he didn't listen.

He gave Knuckles the benefit of the doubt.

He gave Knuckles the chance of a lifetime.

But he failed to realize that Knuckles only cares about Knuckles.

Knuckles is The King. Knuckles is The Knightmare.

They warned him.

He didn't listen.

Max didn't listen.

Max is listening now.

PUNT HIM.

END HIM.

BEHEAD HIM.

Max takes a few steps back to line up the shot.

The audience jumps up to their feet.

RKO! RKO! RKO!

KNUCKLES HAS PUT HIM OUT WITH HIS OWN FINISHER!

--------------------------------------------------------------

You see what happened last week? You see? That's why Max is not here tonight. I finished him. I told him I never wanna see him ever again. That good for nothing inbred.

Tonight, I gotta deal some blood with some Blood Dealers, especially that ninja turtle Leonardo. But the wonderful world of wrestling says that we are not allowed to fight each other until Legacy. Who knows, maybe we will have a standing staredown and the crowd will mark out. We need some production footage for Legacy anyway, amirite Kevin Dunn?

Now, apparently I gotta tag with this jabroni champion Griffin. Are you seriously champion right now? You should fully expect a superkick to the face after we win tonight. That's not a warning. That's a spoiler.

So, in case you missed it: I hate everyone.

:Cocky

·
10,398 Posts

Hello, Kera, you must be new, so allow me to introduce myself. I am Mercedes Killer Vanity. I wish I could tell you that I come from humble beginnings. I wish I could tell you that I come from a loving family. I wish I could tell you that I won't kick your ass and make your ass tap out. No, honey, it's not me doing the wishing. It's you. It should be you. You should be wishing. You should be praying. I don't know who you are. I don't know where you came from, and frankly, I don't care. Tonight, you will learn why they call me The Boss. I got the license to kill and I plan on using it.​

·
Registered
120 Posts
Luna's Blog - March 24th, 2018

O-M-G!!!

She actually accepted, you guys! Alexa freakin' Hayes accepted my challenge for Legacy! Thank you so much Lexi, you do not know how much this means to me, girl!

Last week I told everybody I was depressin', well I forgot what that even means when you acknowledged me in your interview with Renee Young! My idol actually knows my name. But that's enough about me. Let's talk about Alexa winning the Prestige Title. Seeing Ms. Hayes win that belt, it brought back memories. Memories of my teenage self watching her overcome all of her challenges, which motivated and inspired young Luna to overcome all her teenage life struggles. And that's why when people badmouthed Lexi, and said she didn't deserve any of her accomplishment, that she got it all through cheating, or that she was too selfish or self-centered, none of it was going to break my fandom. I like confident women.

And it is Alexa's confidence, which inspires my own self to be more confident, it's what makes me braver by the day. So for all you've done for me, Alexa, I would like to... personally thank you for all of it. Tonight. What do you say about a dinner at the local restaurant? Just you and me. I've always wanted to know the real you. I know you're busy, I mean you're the Prestige Champion after all... but it's just that I have a life-changing confession to make, and while I feel like none of my followers here would understand, I think someone like you would. I know you would, Lexi.

So, if you're interested... here's the restaurant's adress. It's only 69 metres from the arena.
I hope to be seeing you there.

XOXO, Luna Anderson.

P.S. Oh, and here's the special outfit I'll be wearing tonight.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts

Hello, Kera, you must be new, so allow me to introduce myself. I am Mercedes Killer Vanity. I wish I could tell you that I come from humble beginnings. I wish I could tell you that I come from a loving family. I wish I could tell you that I won't kick your ass and make your ass tap out. No, honey, it's not me doing the wishing. It's you. It should be you. You should be wishing. You should be praying. I don't know who you are. I don't know where you came from, and frankly, I don't care. Tonight, you will learn why they call me The Boss. I got the license to kill and I plan on using it.​
We no each other from a different wrestling company when we were both destined for greatness, I tried to scratch, bite and claw my way to the top, while cheating the whole time and that only ended in failure , you have become a LEGIT boss in your own right and for that I congratulate you Mercedes Vanity Killer , but do not for one second let my new found attitude fool you, as under this kind and lets face it sexy exterior beats the heart of a lioness and here I stand humbled and ready to say

" LET THE BEST WOMAN WIN"

Oh I found this pic from our time in that other wrestling promotion and this is what's gonna happen

Attachments

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Nick Cross

Main:
John Cena
Seth Rollins
Asuka
Nia Jax
Bobby Roode
Big E
Matt Hardy
Braun Strowman
Shinsuke Nakumara
Charlotte

Backups:
Sheamus
Randy Orton

·
10,398 Posts
So, if you're interested... here's the restaurant's adress. It's only 69 metres from the arena.
I hope to be seeing you there.

XOXO, Luna Anderson.​
ITS A TRAP! :rollins4

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Remy Dieu picks:

Nia Jax
John Cena
Kane
Rollins
Balor