Rebecca Knox vs. Ms. PWA

Triple Threat Match:
Supa Eagle vs. KeRo vs. Mr. PWA

Singles Match:
Mercedes Killer Vanity vs. Akira

Mixed Tag Team Match:
Paul E. Star & Kera vs. Isaac Soros & Iggy Swango

Tag Team Match (Winners Choose Stipulation For Tag Title Match at Legacy):
The Blood Dealers (Leonardo Morpheus & Michael Carter III) vs. The Symphony Of Carnage (Dustin Dreamer & Lucas Hawthorne)

Singles Match:
Luna Anderson vs. Jessica Cox

Singles Match:
Rebel Griffin vs. Nick Cross

Prestige Championship:
Pamela Rose (c) vs. Alexa Hayes vs. Mandy Spears

Pure Championship:
#Root (c) vs. Remy Dieu
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown and 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
There's only one thing certain about yours truely. One thing that separates me from all the boys and girls in the back. When I say I'm gonna do something, I deliver. King Knightmare Knuckles had a dream, but it wasn't Sage Grimm whom he dreamed about. Who he saw wasn't somebody from the past, but instead, Knuckles saw his very future. He saw Leonardo Morpheus. And he saw me taking his Intercontinental Title from him. So he tried anything to keep it. He cowered, and refused to face me in a Buried Alive Match. That, is when King Knuckles' dream turned into a Knightmare.

That's when I made a promise. I said I was gonna beat him. I said I was gonna ruin his dreams. And I did. At Road To Greatness, I slayed The King. And at Legacy, Joey Spears will not retire the Knightmare, because after I'm done with him once and for all, he's not even gonna be able to compete. He will be back to his drug lifestyle. Only now he'll be addicted to painkillers.

All my life, I've been a good boy. The one the teachers told the other kids to look up to. In PWA, I've made it my mission to earn each and every thing I get. But when Knuckles beat me and forced me to end my career, he also ended the goodness in me. Before, I would've been satisfied with just a victory. I would have been celebrating winning this Intercontinental Title right now. But now, I'm in for the kill.

Knuckles, you call yourself the Knightmare, well I... I'm the God of Dreams. So if I was you, I wouldn't sleep on me.

But after Legacy, you will be sleeping. Only this time, God will never wake you up.

·
Registered
48 Posts

Two things happened last night.

Firstly, I lost a match. Max Emory managed to secure a pin over Paul.E Star. That's not the worst thing, I was never pinned. I was smart, I sat aside and let the children play because I knew for a fact that I would need all the energy I could conserve. I let the children play because I had bigger fish to fry. I let the children fight because I had championship gold on my mind and I let the children play because I knew for a fact that I would leave Road to Greatness with the Tag Team Championships.

The Symphony of Carnage rained down last night. That's the second thing that happened. I shocked the system and charged down to that ring with the former World Heavyweight Champion Dustin Dreamer. We tore through Eagle and KeRo and I proved how dominant I was by securing the pinfall. We weren't done, The Symphony of Carnage continued to rain and we went to war with The Blood Dealers. We took them to hell and everytime we got close to tipping them over the edge they fought back with passion burning through them.

We had them beaten. We had them hurt and retreating and then they returned with chairs. They accepted the loss because they knew that it would result in them walking into Legacy with the Tag Team Championships that by right should be ours. However, what they forgot is that they cost themselves the match. They cost themselves the match and retained those belts. Therefore myself and Dreamer will follow them into Legacy and I promise you now that we will walk out of there as the NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

Tonight is but a taster of what you can expect at Legacy. Tonight we walk in, I kick this so called God of Dreams in the face and then I kick Leonardo Morpheus in the face for good measure. Me and Dreamer walk out of Pheonix tonight, we go pick up some chicks and we return to our hotel room for a night of action. Tomorrow morning we head into the main offices of PWA and we announce the stipulation for our Legacy rematch. We walk into Legacy, crack open a few beers and leave with the Tag Titles over our shoulders.

Anyone got any issues with that?​

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Remy Dieu picks:

Matt Hardy
Bray Wyatt
Shinsuke Nakamura
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Mustafa Ali
Drew Gulak
Jinder Mahal
Elias
Asuka

Dolph Ziggler
AJ Styles

Akira:

Matt Hardy
Bray Wyatt
Shinsuke Nakamura
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Mustafa Ali
Drew Gulak
Jinder Mahal

Dolph Ziggler
AJ Styles

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
" Hey Paul E. What!!! Can we get a interview wit no Kera And Yourself Regarding The MMC match ?? Listen up Mr Interview give me the mic Kera will interview me and show u how to conduct business, " Hey Great one!! Yep, Can I Get A couple of minutes off ur precious time as we have a training regime to get too and I have cleared the gym off the so called "Stars" as we only have one and I'm looking at him ain't that that right Paul E.? Kera god if u aren't so hot I'd give u a raise , but I'm not so deal with it....

One Question!! As u have to make my Stars Shake(On all protein websites for$9.99)
How Long do u think it will take for us to stop getting stiffed each week off the managements unquestionably dubious tactics of "Cheating" cough cough under breath...

Well let me tell the management, u have put the two members off the roster we didn't want to face off against so u have written there doomsday for there fragile and soon to be crippled bodies as I am gonna slap the most devastating finisher in the PWA The DUDDT and Kera's K.I.S.S. will shock the world to It's core as it has been banned in all countries we have worked in and that's not a reason it's just a fact of life, u moronic idiots think u have the ability to step inside my squared circle and challenge us to a match, boy I was wrestling while u were still a thought inside ur daddy's head and ask yourselfs , do u have what it takes to go against us two , the most deadly duo since , well... NOBODY!!!

So u have been forewarned after we win this match , we both challenge any of the roster to any match singles make or female any where any time any place and that's way it's said cause PAUL.E.STAR said so and don't forget My Manager/The most ravishingly stunning women wrestler KERA and if u don't like it we have one word for ya tell em kera

"Tough" say it again lady,
"Tough" I can't hear you,
"TTTTTOOOOOOUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
Paul E. Stars Picks

Roman Reigns
Braun Strauman
Finn Balor
Askua
AJ Styles
Randy Orton
Charlotte Flair
Becky Lynch
Drew Gulak
Cedric Alexander

Seth Rollins
Carmella

KERA'S Picks

Roman Reigns
Askua
Braun Strauman
Nia Jax
Seth Rollins
Shinskua Nakamura
Randy Orton
Jimmy Uso
Jay Uso

The Miz
Alexa Bliss

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
@Theuk your promo gave me cancer. :deandre

Reactions: BlazeFury

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
18,971 Posts
Michael Carter III Picks:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Seth Rollins
3. Matt Hardy
4. Asuka
5. Bray Wyatt
6. AJ Styles
7. Shinsuke Nakamura
8. Nia Jax
9. Drew Gulak
10. Rowan

Backups:

1. Alexa Bliss
2. Harper

Pamela Rose Picks:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Matt Hardy
3. Bray Wyatt
4. Asuka
5. AJ Styles
6. Seth Rollins
7. Rowan
8. Drew Gulak

Backups:

1. Samoa Joe
2. Finn Bálor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
@Theuk your promo gave me cancer. :deandre[/QUOTE

We can't all use gifs as promos, using an iPad @leonknuckles is fckin hard work and I have not got the time at the minute to put all my creative energies into it , at least I still done one...

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
@Theuk English is not even your second language, it's more like your fourth or fifth. :Cocky

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
I spell fine, my grammar is not fantastic as I have dyslexia so yeah take the pIss cheers

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts

I'll just drop this here for you.
See ur another one in the piss takers club u lot are so funny NOT, here kid take me off the ppv s as I don't wanna be on , as u lot seem to have a Siege mentality on people , one starts the rest follow suit,

Thanks but no thanks

1 - 20 of 39 Posts