Mercedes Killer Vanity vs. Akira

Elimination Chamber Qualifier:
#Root vs. King Knightmare Knuckles

Rebecca Knox vs. Mandy Spears

Lucas Hawthorne vs. Jensen Carver

Elimination Chamber 2nd Chance Qualifier:
Loser Of Rebecca Knox/Mandy Spears vs. Loser Of Iggy Swango/Luna Anderson/Ms. PWA

Max Emory vs. Rebel Griffin

Elimination Chamber 2nd Chance Qualifier:
Loser Of Mercedes Killer Vanity/Akira vs. The Female Not Pinned In Iggy Swango/Luna Anderson/Ms. PWA

Supa Eagle vs. Teeny Mars vs. Paul E. Star

Prestige Championship:
Pamela Rose (c) vs. Rebecca Knox vs. Luna Anderson

Pure Championship:
Michael Carter III (c) vs. Max Emory
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown and 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Looking forward to the unleashed version of the U.K. No1 PAUL.E.STAR... :wink2:

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts

PWA Thunder #200 Live From San Jose,
California

MAKING YOUR PICKS

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

CUTTING A PROMO

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

GOOD LUCK!

So it's confirmed the finest British export since "Starstown Bevrages" , the man the myth, the fighting machine, Is at PWA #200 , Teeny Mars and Supa Eagle u 2 are getting put on notice and are getting one last chance to forfeit the match or face the consequences... Let's Face Facts It's my destiny and to become no1 contender and then win the championship, if you two want to shorten your wrestling careers by getting in ring with the man who shortens careers by years then I'll oblige to send u 2 to stretcherville destination unknown , then so be it, u have been been warned, and that's the way it is as Paul.E.STARS told u.​

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts

PWA Thunder #200 Live From San Jose,
California

MAKING YOUR PICKS

CUTTING A PROMO

GOOD LUCK!

Paul.E.Stars Picks are

Finn Balor
The Miz
Seth Rollins
AJ Styles
Baron Corbin
Rusev
Bobby Roode
Roderick Strong
Drew Gulak
Jack Gallagher

Back Ups
Bray Wyatt
Kevin Owens

Alexa Bliss
Askua
Mandy Rose
Charlotte Flair
Naomi
Becki Lynch
Sonya Deville
Natalya

Back Ups
Mickie James
Nia Jax

Peace.​

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts

Paul.E.Stars Picks are

Finn Balor
The Miz
Seth Rollins
AJ Styles
Baron Corbin
Rusev
Bobby Roode
Roderick Strong
Drew Gulak
Jack Gallagher

Back Ups
Bray Wyatt
Kevin Owens

Alexa Bliss
Askua
Mandy Rose
Charlotte Flair
Naomi
Becki Lynch
Sonya Deville
Natalya

Back Ups
Mickie James
Nia Jax

Peace.
You misunderstood the OP. You only make 10 main picks and 2 backups, they can be male or female. The 8 picks with 2 backups is for the PWA women's division.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
You misunderstood the OP. You only make 10 main picks and 2 backups, they can be male or female. The 8 picks with 2 backups is for the PWA women's division.
Sorry Got The Idea Had To Much Going On ? Also Done Promo.

Paul.E.Stars Picks Are

Finn Balor
The Miz
Baron Corbin
Rusev
Roderick Strong
Drew Gulak
Mandy Rose
Bayley
Becki Lynch
Natalya

Back Ups

Bobbby Roode
Mickie James

Peace.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
KeRo's Picks

Cedric Alexander
Braun Strowman
Dash Wilder
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Finn Bálor
Sami Zayn
Naomi
Erick Rowan
Jimmy Uso

Backups
Asuka
Shelton Benjamin

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Invincible DNA" Teeny Mars

Akira Tozawa
Drew Gulak
Sasha Banks
Finn Balor
Dolph Ziggler
Nia Jax
John Cena
Roman Reigns
Harper
Charlotte

Asuka
Rowan

"The Prestigious" Luna Anderson

Finn Balor
Dolph Ziggler
Roman Reigns
John Cena
Akira Tozawa
Drew Gulak
Harper
Nia Jax

Sasha Banks
Charlotte

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
18,970 Posts
Michael Carter III Picks:

1. Finn Bálor
2. Roman Reigns
3. Braun Strowman
4. Baron Corbin
5. Sasha Banks
6. Bayley
7. Drew Gulak
8. Mark Andrews
9. Rowan
10. John Cena

Backups:

1. Dash Wilder
2. Luke Harper

Pamela Rose Picks:

1. Finn Bálor
2. Roman Reigns
3. Braun Strowman
4. Baron Corbin
5. Sasha Banks
6. Drew Gulak
7. Mark Andrews
8. John Cena

Backups:

1. Bayley
2. Rowan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
KNIGHTMARE KNUCKLES

Finn Balor
Braun Strowman
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Akira Tozawa
Dolph Ziggler
Baron Corbin
Harper
Rowan
Becky Lynch

Dash Wilder
Tony Nese

MKV

Finn Balor
Braun Strowman
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Akira Tozawa
Dolph Ziggler
Harper
Rowan

Becky Lynch
Naomi

·
10,398 Posts

KNIGHTMARE KNUCKLES IS BACK AND NO ONE IS SAFE!

YOUR WORLD IS COMING TO AN END.

FEAR.

DARKNESS.

BLACKOUT.

·
10,398 Posts

The Boss is back and I can see that the Women's Division has gone to shit.

All I see is toilet bowls filled with diarrhea. Today's landscape is utter crap.

YOU ARE ALL A DISAPPOINTMENT. YOU ARE ALL A DISGRACE.

Not even a 24-pack of toilet paper could clean up this mess.

None of you can touch me in the squared circle.

Technical wrestling? Check. I'm smarter.

Submission holds and ground grappling? Check. I'm stronger.

High-flying, high-risk style? Check. I'm faster.

But that's okay! Because I am formally and officially challenging every single bimbo/airhead in the locker room to step up on the mic. I already own you in the ring, but let's test out your mic game.

We are all listening. We are all waiting for you to run your mouth. Who's gonna step up to the plate?

I am Mercedes Killer Vanity and I am here to kill all you bitches.

·
10,398 Posts
PWA fuckin sucks. No one promos anymore. Are there even any storylines aside from Wet Dreamer vs Mad Max?

I'm tryna get people to promo more, especially women. :Cocky

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
9-0.

Nine and Freakin' Zero.

I told you people two weeks ago, nobody can beat Teeny Mars. Not KeRo, not Max Emory, and as we saw last week, not even the World Champion, Dustin Dreamer. But you see at the next PWA PPV, Max Emory, King Knightmare Knuckles, that is if he decides to show up, and 5 other men have a unique opportunity. To retire Teeny Mars together. But in reality, they're just gonna get their asses kicked together. But before that, I have to take care of Supa Eagle and Paul E. Stars. Supa, Stars, King, Knightmare... what the fuck is it with all the fake titles? They're more enhanced than Mandy Spears' fake breasts. Anyhow, that's 4 matches in 1 week. It's hard being Teeny Mars, people.

Some fans like to say PWA is boring these days, and I agree. There's just no competition. IC means Intercontinental? More like Invincible.​

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
Teeny mars don't make me break a sweat while I'm training in the gym , takecare o me, the only thing ur gonna take care of is the hospital bill after our match. U talk the talk, lets see if u can walk the walk , I hear a lot of hot air spewing out ur mouth , the fact ur talking is enough for me to show u why I'm the main man around here now, the whole roster is on notice now, when I speak you lot listen , I'm the Beneficiary of a title shot after I dissect u and Supa eagle in to bones just like when I eat my chickens on a Sunday, u will no the meaning of pain and suffering at pwa 200, ur final chance to forfeit is over, after that my destiny is calling and I'm on a one way ticket to the top, destination the pwa championship, and that's the way it is cause Paul.E.Stars told u........

·
10,398 Posts
9-0.

Nine and Freakin' Zero.

I told you people two weeks ago, nobody can beat Teeny Mars. Not KeRo, not Max Emory, and as we saw last week, not even the World Champion, Dustin Dreamer. But you see at the next PWA PPV, Max Emory, King Knightmare Knuckles, that is if he decides to show up, and 5 other men have a unique opportunity. To retire Teeny Mars together. But in reality, they're just gonna get their asses kicked together. But before that, I have to take care of Supa Eagle and Paul E. Stars. Supa, Stars, King, Knightmare... what the fuck is it with all the fake titles? They're more enhanced than Mandy Spears' fake breasts. Anyhow, that's 4 matches in 1 week. It's hard being Teeny Mars, people.

Some fans like to say PWA is boring these days, and I agree. There's just no competition. IC means Intercontinental? More like Invincible.​
Mandy doesn't have breasts.

BTW THE KNIGHTMARE IS BACK AND I'M COMING FOR ALL THE TITLES! :Cocky

·
10,398 Posts
Teeny mars don't make me break a sweat while I'm training in the gym , takecare o me, the only thing ur gonna take care of is the hospital bill after our match. U talk the talk, lets see if u can walk the walk , I hear a lot of hot air spewing out ur mouth , the fact ur talking is enough for me to show u why I'm the main man around here now, the whole roster is on notice now, when I speak you lot listen , I'm the Beneficiary of a title shot after I dissect u and Supa eagle in to bones just like when I eat my chickens on a Sunday, u will no the meaning of pain and suffering at pwa 200, ur final chance to forfeit is over, after that my destiny is calling and I'm on a one way ticket to the top, destination the pwa championship, and that's the way it is cause Paul.E.Stars told u........
You should change your character to Steve Austin. Whoever you have right now looks like a jabroni. :austin3

1 - 20 of 65 Posts