Rebecca Knox vs Ms. Starling

Singles Match:
Marcus Maximus vs Dustin Dreamer

Triple Threat Match:
Molly Spears vs Alexa Hayes vs Akira

Pure Championship Match:
Loose Cannon vs Sage Grimm
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST(When Raw starts)

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown and 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week if you win your match. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts

One thing about me is that I can't do anything halfway. I hear the people chant for Dreamer and Spears and Emory. And believe it or not, that is what I want for the fans. In spite of what people may think of me, I have always wanted everyone to have a good time and enjoy themselves.

I have always tried to be the one to provide. I could be on the good side or the bad side. But the performance was always important to me. Every time the fans reached in their pockets and paid for a ticket, they did not regret it because they knew that they could yell, they could cheer, they could boo. They could do whatever they wanted as long as they had a good time.

Recently, there has been some talk of people having bad attitudes, especially around the World Championship. All I know today is that I will not be around the world title picture for a long time. I busted my knee in the Elimination Chamber. I don't know where I am at right now. I have to have everything checked out. I may be beyond reconstructive surgery. I may not be able to fix it. But if I can't come back and perform at the highest level, I can't come back. I can't just go half-ass. I have to come out here and I have to romp and stomp and I have to get tossed around. I have to toss people around and I have to have fun.

The insane schedule over the last year was by choice. I wanted to do everything. I wanted to enjoy my life as the World Champion. I wanted to ride in jets and limousines. I wanted to be on TV shows and I wanted to do autograph sessions, and I got to do every bit of that. If nothing else, I have all of that to take with me. I know we're on the road to Legacy and toughness is a real big factor here in PWA. Unfortunately, all I have for you right now is a lot of sorrow, a lot of tears, and a lot of emotion. I don't have any toughness for anybody right now.

I am going to go back home and look at my options. I know that over the last several months, I have lost a lot of things and one of them has been my smile. And I know it doesn't mean a whole lot to everybody else, but it means a lot to me. So I have to go back and fix myself, and take care of myself. I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line, I lost it. I don't really care if it's unpopular. I don't care if people want to make fun of me because I am an emotional guy. But this is all I have ever wanted to do. Whether you like me or not, I just want to say that last year was the most wonderful year of my life. And if I never get to do it again, it will be okay because I got to live one full year as being the number one guy in this business and it was the single greatest year of my life. I just want to thank everybody. This rasslin' stuff really means a lot to me. I am gonna go home now. I hope that is okay.

·
Stay Fearless
7,383 Posts
Triple Threat Match:
KeRo vs Mr. PWA

KeRo so good he's 2 out of 3 in this triple threat match

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Alexa Hayes's Promo:

As Lexi Hayes's music hits to start Thunder, she walks out with her newly won championship sitting on her shoulder. Lexi walks down to the ring and slides in, before going to the top turnbuckle and striking a pose with the title as pyro goes off on stage.

As Lexi climbs down from the top turnbuckle, she gets handed a mic and puts the championship back on her shoulder and walks to the middle of the ring.

Alexa: I finally did it! It took a long time, and I went through hell last night by taking on almost the whole women's division, but I won my way into the Elimination Chamber and I overcame the disadvantage of having already wrestled in the night, and now I am FINALLY able to call myself YOUR Women's Champion!

Alexa holds up the title proudly with a smile on her face as the fans cheer and begin chanting "LEXI!"

Alexa: I know it's going to be tough to retain this title against Ms. Starling when she has her rematch in 2 weeks, but I intend to prove that last night wasn't a fluke by defeating her and moving onto Legacy against Mandy Spears. But for now I'm just gonna enjoy the moment and celebrate the fact I've finally reached my goal and won this title fair and square. However there's no rest for the weary as tonight I'll be facing a former champion Molly Spears and one of the bright future stars of this division Akira. It's going to be one hell of a battle but with a little luck and a lot of skill, hopefully they'll be left in a Hayes at the end of the night. But for now I'm going to go get ready for that match and let you all enjoy the show, I just wanted to say thank you for all the support, the cheers, the boos when I deserved them, everything.

Alexa drops the mic and leaves the ring as Thunder goes to commercial.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KeRo's Picks

Braun Strowman
Kevin Owens
Charlotte Flair
The Brian Kendrick
Roman Reigns
Bray Wyatt
Naomi