·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

PWA Thunder #107 March 2. from Daytona Beach
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Card for Thunder #107

Rocket Kidd & Taurus vs. Kero & Sage Grimm

Supa Eagle vs. Vince Valentine vs. Graham Fox vs Kyle Tremor #1 contenders match for the HC title

Rocket Kidd vs. Jensen Carver - HC title match

Maximus/Bangarang/Gatling vs. Dreamer/Spears/Knuckles

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST (When Raw Starts)
Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW and Smackdown
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.
If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week if you win your match. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.
** Rule changed 25/1/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI - I did get picks for grimm. I'll let him post it if he wants beforehand. I'll post them tomorrow if he has not done so by then.

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Taurus

Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Paige
AJ Lee
Ryback
Roman Reigns
Randy Orton
Dolph Ziggler

Cesaro
Rusev

Promo:
I am Taurus, the Brutal. The Remnant of Destruction. Together with Rocky here, I aim to bury the whole PWA in my darkness. Be wise, be afraid. The Remnants are here.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,124 Posts
THA SUPA EAGLE'S SUPA PICKS

Daniel Bryan
AJ Lee
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Ryback
Rusev
Cesaro

Backups
Paige
Roman Reigns

PROMO:
"Every victory brings me highah- every loss will take them lowah. That is tha fact of tha P DUBYA A. I'm comin' to take my title shot... an' then my HARDCOAH CHAMPIONSHIP."

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
I WUZ RUNNING THRU THE 6 WITH MY WOES!

#TheHounds

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Max Main:
Reigns
Bryan
Cena
Orton
Jimmy Uso
Ambrose
Ryback
AJ Lee
Backs:
Rollins
Jey Uso

This week, both of my Legacy opponents(as well as the due who not once, but twice, ended my tag team championship reigns with CM Styles :side: ).. team up. And we battle against my former allies in Anarcy.

For me, my past and my future colide in a single match, and here I am... stuck right in the middle. And I'm going to go out there and do what I do. Steal this em effin show!

*walks out*

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Joey Spears picks

1. Roman Reigns
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Randy Orton
4. Dean Ambrose
5. Paige
6. AJ Lee
7. Cesaro
8. Dolph Ziggler

Backups

1. Seth Rollins
2. Sting

Promo

We are just two weeks away from Legacy 3. Knuckles and I are more than ready. We are in the gym and in the ring training every damn day. We've been told since we formed this team that we can't do it. They said we can't win the tag titles. Every chance we had, we came up short and lost. But at Legacy we will be ready. We now know what it takes to be tag team champions. The Dank Sqaud is now tag team championship material. Knuckles and I are ready to kick some ass. We are ready to break your backs and make you humble. This will be no ordinary match, this is gonna be a fight. And when The Dank Squad is ready to fight, we like to take it to the next level. That's why I am challenging the tag team champions to put their titles up in FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE match at Legacy.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
LK KNUCKLES

Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Cesaro
Randy Orton
AJ Lee

Big E
Kofi Kingston

Yo, this Anarchy Angels crap is getting on my flippin nerves! Dreamer, why is your girl interrupting my training session? She wanted to show me her latest photoshoot on her laptop. Did you put her up to this? Are you trying to distract me? You know what, I DONT GIVE A FUCK. Tell your vampire ass hooker to stay away from me. Jesus fuckin Christ.

Spears, your girl isn't any better. She just comes up to me while I'm talking to Zahra on the phone, and she starts talking about some show called Total Divas. What the fuck? I don't have time for this. Molly needs to take a step back ASAP.

Everyone knows I am with Zahra now. I've been training her everyday at NXT. She's not a PWA Angel, but she is going to kick some serious tail at Legacy. And #TheHounds are going to whoop some ass tonight!

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
Dustin Dreamer's Picks:
1. Roman Reigns
2. Randy Orton
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Paige
5. Dean Ambrose
6. Daniel Bryan
7. Ryback
8. Kofi Kingston

Backups:
1. Seth Rollins
2. Dolph Ziggler

Promo:

As Sage Grimm is walking through the backstage area, he stops when he sees The Queen of Hardcore herself, Sarah walking up to him with a smile on her face.

Sarah: Sage Grimm, that IC Title looks great on your shoulder.

Grimm smiles at her as she runs her hand across his cheek.

Sarah: You know, I may be with Dreamer but I'll be rooting for you at Legacy to retain that title.

Grimm nods in approval, then starts leaning in to kiss Sarah as she puts a hand on the back of his neck, but before he can kiss her, she knees him in the groin! Grimm drops to his knees and looks up at Sarah in confusion as she has a grin across her face as Dustin Dreamer walks out from behind a stack of boxes with a chair, AND SMACKS GRIM IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR! Grimm is knocked out face down on the ground as Sarah picks up the IC Title and hands it to Dreamer, who slings it over his shoulder. But before he can walk away with it, KeRo comes running towards them! KeRo tries to clothesline Dreamer, but Dreamer ducks, allowing Sarah to hit KeRo with the chair!

KeRo drops as Dreamer puts his arm around the waist of Sarah, pulls in her and makes out with her before holding up the IC Title above both men.

Dreamer: See ya at Legacy boys. But in the meantime, I think I'll borrow this. C'mon Sarah, lets go help you prepare for your Ladder Match at Legacy.

Sarah now pulls out a spray paint can from her jacket and spray paints the Anarchy logo on the back of both Grimm and KeRo before walking away with Dreamer, Dreamer carrying the IC Title as doctors run over to check on KeRo and Grimm.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts