Last Woman Standing Match:
Alexa Hayes vs Rebecca Knox

Texas Bullrope Match:
Joey Spears vs Leon Knuckles

Pure Title Match:
Grant Gatling vs Marcus Maximus (c)

... ... ... .....

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 7:30PM EST(When Raw Pre-Show starts)

Male Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 6 (six) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW and Smackdown

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week if you win your match. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,380 Posts
Hey Spears, we are destined to do this forever.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also just throwing this out there but we are overloaded with heels right now, more so in the Women's division than the mens but still a little overloaded with them in the mens division. If anyone wants to turn now would be a great time to do so.

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
William Gust: Lost again.. You see I would be sad... But I'm still a main event at LEGACY BABY! You know what I don't care if I'm opening show, because I'm looking at the bigger picture, tonight I open the show and I beat former tag team partner, Omega, and Lynch. Then I Legacy, I will be The Whole Damn Show when I beat Dreamer at Legacy. Dreamer wanted to have his little "Road to Dreamermania" and its a pretty big deal. But I mean you did lose last week, soo.. I guess this isn't the road to Dreamermania.. But for you its the "Road to Losermania." Cause no way in hell, am I losing to you again. I maybe losing all these matches, but you know what as long as I beat you Legacy, well I guess that makes me the true winner in the end.

The Gust or Bust tour is stopping in Houston, Texas. Everything is bigger and Texas. And maybe Texas is where I should start heating things up, Dreamer you took out my boys before our I.C Championship match at the last PPV, it threw me off. And you know what? I never got revenge for that attack on my boys. So in Texas, I'm taking things to the next level. And you will learn... Revenge is a Bitch.

See you soon, Dreamer.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts

Tonight is a very special night for me and for each and every one of you people. Last week I once again defeated my opponents and showed why the year of the Baphomet is indeed upon us. The New Secular Order founded by James Omega and myself proved once again that it is not going to slow down or waver in our quest for immortality and a new age for PWA. You should all feel special to be a part of this coming new era in PWA and in the world!

Which brings me to tonight. Two weeks ago another force was established... you bared witness to a bond that was brought about by fate. Killer Vanity is a goddess that each and every one of you people should worship and revere. She is a woman whom I have so much respect for and want to express nothing but the upmost gratitude towards for joining with me... or more or less allowing me to join HER. You see.. royalty recognizes royalty. Greatness recognizes greatness. We are royalty, we are greatness. We are your queens and we are the very women who will rule this place from this point forward. Like I said, you are all lucky to be in our presence. And our opponents are the most unfortunate because they will suffer for their sins. They will be killed off one by one courtesy of the KandyLand Killers and within doing that to everyone who dare oppose either one of us true honor and glory will be achieved. 2016 is not just the year of The Baphomet, the year of the New Secular Order, but also the year the world witnessed the revival of true fear and chaos. Get ready bitches.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
18,963 Posts
Kevin Cannon's Picks:

1. Dean Ambrose
2. Kalisto
3. Kevin Owens
4. Big E
5. Sasha Banks
6. Sami Zayn
7. AJ Styles
8. Sheamus

Backups:

1. Kofi Kingston
2. Ryback

Promo:

:eek:wens2: Whats up Knucks?

I have called you in here for a reason. :Rollins2

:eek:wens2: Whats up? You don't sound very happy, Boss! :darryl

: I'm not happy at all! You don't even know why is what pisses me off!

:eek:wens2: Is it because I lost last week? It was because of Jobber Gust. I can assure you of that! :austin

: It is much more than that.

:eek:wens2: What is it cuh?

: Every since I let you go with us to the Katy Baphomet concert you have dropped from third in overness down into a tie with Jobber Rang and Dreamer. Do you not see the problem here?

:eek:wens2: I see what you mean but it is just coincidence and thanks for letting me go to the concert by the way. They had nachos and hot dogs! :banderas

: I hate to be this way but you are going to have to show me something soon or I will send you back to Spears. :Cocky What did he do for you? Huh?

:eek:wens2: No, no, I will impress you. Besides Molly has bad gas in the mornings. :Rollins

: What did he do? Spears is nothing! YOU HEAR ME!

:sashahi: Calm down, Knucksy baby. This is not good for you.

: You have a point. I need to go smoke one!

:sashahi: BTW, That is too much info about Molly.

:eek:wens2: Sorry guys, I didn't mean to ruin your lunch.

: Its cool, I'm out. Heading out back to smoke but remember show me something tonight! :rollins2

:eek:wens2: I won't let you down!

:sashahi: I'm out now too...

:eek:wens2: Wait, Vanity. I need you to stay so I can use you for lifting weights. :welbeck

:sashahi: You what?!

:eek:wens2: I'm just kidding. You weigh like 15 pounds. :ti

:sashahi: Catch you later. Watch your back, Cannon!

:eek:wens2: Later, Killa V! :cudi

*We fade to a commercial break.*

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
James Omega

Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
AJ Styles
Sheamus
Kofi Kingston
Ryback
Luke Harper
Sasha Banks

Neville
Y2J

Katy Baphomet

Sami Zayn
AJ Styles
Ryback
Big E
Dean Ambrose
Sasha Banks

Neville
Y2J

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Dustin Dreamer's Picks:
1. Dean Ambrose
2. Sami Zayn
3. AJ Styles
4. Rusev
5. Kofi Kingston
6. Big E
7. Alberto Del Rio
8. Sasha Banks

Backups:
1. Ryback
2. Kevin Owens

Promo:

Another week, another stop on the road to DreamerMania! This week is against another former friend turned long time rival in the form of Bangarang. I don't think there's a person in this company's history I have more history with than Rang. When I first showed up in this company and was dealing with the scumbags that we're the top dogs around here it was Rang who turned to me and offered his help in going to war with them, and man did we fight some wars side by side, some of the most brutal matches I've ever been in.

And then the greatness known as Trivolution ended at Legacy II when Bangarang made the worst decision of his life, he turned his back on his brothers, the guys who went to war with him and became John Connor's little bitch. From that day on I knew I could never fully trust anybody in this company and it took a few months but at Heatwave that year I finally got my chance for a little payback at Rang in the first ever, and so far only Parking Lot Brawl in PWA history. And you know what happened? Well a picture is worth a thousand words isn't it?

We've had a few singles matches over the years in PWA, and while I've won the majority I'm not ashamed to admit Rang has managed to beat my ass a couple times as well. Rang is never an easy opponent and that's why he's the PERFECT opponent for me on the Road To DreamerMania! Tonight I beat his Molly Spears loving ass, recover from last week's loss and continue to prove why I really am the best damn IC Champion this company has ever had! I'll cya out there Rang.

·
Stay Fearless
7,379 Posts
Joey Spears picks
Will post later

Promo

:bayley JOEY AWESOME MATCH LAST WEEK

:reigns2 Aww thanks Pamcakes. That was pretty good match wasn't it?

:bayley Oh heck yeah. You are the greatest Intercontinental champion in the history of PWA.

:reigns2 Oh hell yeah. Pretty funny how Dreamer thinks he's the greatest IC champion of all time and he can't defeat me

:bayley HAHAHA

:Rollins

What the hell do you want Knucks?

:rollins2 I just wanted to say good luck in your match with me tonight Joey Bear

Thanks, now get out

:rollins Hold on a sec Joey Bear. I actually wanted to give you a gift.

No thanks

:rollins I'm pretty sure you want this. You remember me kicking Rangs ass last week? Well a friend of mine who works at the hospital Rang was at sent me a picture. I'm pretty sure you want to see it.

Knucks gives Spears a pic of...

What the fuck is this?

:rollins That's right Joey Bear, Molly was the hospital by Rangs side

Great picture Knucks, you pay some kid in weed to photoshop this pic?

:rollins That's all real Joey Bear. Well I gotta go get ready, I have some ass to kick later tonight :Cocky

:bayley You think that's a real pic big guy?

:bayley Joey?

:bayley JOEY?

:bayley: JOEY? JOEY? JOEY?

*Spears exits the room to go find Molly*

·
Registered
48 Posts
For whenever I get an opponent :)
This is hard when the roster is scraps as well

"The Wild Joker" Daniel Drower
Picks​

1. AJ Styles
  2. Dean Ambrose
  3. Kofi Kingston
  4. Kalisto
  5. Sheamus
  6. Kevin Owens
  7. Sasha Banks
  8. Sami Zayn
  1. Big E
  2. Xavier Woods
Promo​

Daniel Drower: Ladies and Gentleman, fate is home at last. Lady luck has had her final say and the world is slowly becoming dark, gray. Everything is becoming dingy, everything is becoming broken around us all. The Wild Joker is the cure, the lethal dose of poison to cure the gray, to cure the dark and dingy. I know what the illness is, the illness is everything currently corrupting the fans. The illness is Dreamamania, the illness is the fake ass act being forced upon people. This dose of poison... it knows where to attack and what bits can fix and heal a company, something you are all in desperate need of.

The Wild Joker and his trusty pack of cards will soon hold the roster in the palm of there hands via clever scheming and the work of Lady Luck.

My opponent tonight will learn that Lady Luck is a fickle thing.

*Drower would pull a pack of cards from his pocket, sliding his fingers in, pulling a card out. He would look at it before flipping it around*

Daniel Drower: The Ace of Spades. A great card, patterned. The opponent I fight tonight will not like the wrath of the Scottish tonight. The Ace of Spades is coming for you.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,124 Posts
THA SUPA EAGLE'S SUPA PICKS

Dean Ambrose
Kalisto
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Rusev
Alberto Del Rio
Sasha Banks
Sheamus

Backups:
Big E
Kofi Kingston

Promo:
"Looks like we got a rift in tha Camp of tha Knuckles. Gonna make it all tha easiah to kick my soon-ta-be EX-pahtnah's ass ta'night an' send him through tha table. And Imma be honest... you are a little moah outta shape now, Cannon.

It's gonna be a feast foah tha SUPA EAGLE... who SHOWS... NO... MERCY..."

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,380 Posts
For whenever I get an opponent :)
This is hard when the roster is scraps as well

"The Wild Joker" Daniel Drower
Picks​

1. AJ Styles
  2. Dean Ambrose
  3. Kofi Kingston
  4. Kalisto
  5. Sheamus
  6. Kevin Owens
  7. Sasha Banks
  8. Sami Zayn
Promo​

Daniel Drower: Ladies and Gentleman, I want you all to gaze. I want you all to smile as I pick a card, the same card that will decide the fate of my unlucky opponent tonight. This card, this card will prove that I am not here to play around like a child.

*Drower would pull a pack of cards from his pocket, sliding his fingers in, pulling a card out. He would look at it before flipping it around*

Daniel Drower: The Ace of Spades. A great card, patterned. The opponent I fight tonight will not like the wrath of the Scottish tonight. The Ace of Spades is coming for you.
Don't forget backups.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts