Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

PWA Retribution, April 30th, 2018 Live From Newark, New Jersey
Tag Team Championship #1 Contenders Match:
One (#Root & Remy Dieu) vs. SupaKeRo (Supa Eagle & KeRo) vs. ??? & ???

Singles Match:
Nick Cross vs. Max Emory

Singles Match:
Alex Spade vs. Mr. PWA

Singles Match:
Paul E. Star vs. Dod Crimson

6-Woman Tag Team Match:
Kera, Iggy Swango & Akira vs. Mandy Spears, Jessica Cox & Carly Cruz

Pure Championship:
Michael Carter III vs. Dustin Dreamer

Prestige Championship:
Mercedes Killer Vanity (c) vs. Luna Anderson vs. Rebecca Knox

Tag Team Championships:
Michael Carter III & ??? vs. ???

Intercontinental Championship:
King Knightmare Knuckles (c) vs. Isaac Soros

Women's Championship:
Pamela Rose (c) vs. Rebecca Knox vs. Alexa Hayes

World Championship:
Rebel Griffin (c) vs. King Knightmare Knuckles vs. Michael Carter III
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Female Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown, 205 Live, the PPV and next weeks Raw, Smackdown and 205 Live.

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
" I'm aiming for the stars and heading to the top of the industry , I'm very impressed with you dod crimson the newest member of the roster and you seem cool, but this is business and I'm going to show what's it like to step inside my ring , with the hottest and most insane tough guy In the whole of PWA, you have a target on your back and it's time for you to no your role.
To be the man you have to beat the man and actions speak louder than words, it's time to see what your made of , see you soon....."

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
Hi Guys I just wanna say a quick message to my fans , you guys were great in my last match and your support means more to me than you will ever no, I'm going to The do a live Facebook chat soon and I'm going to pick a fan to come to Retribution and come back stage to see how this great company works, thanks again to The Authority for letting me arrange this , also before I get My Teeshirts are now online on the PWA Website at $19.99 half of the proceeds go to Charity of my choice , so go get them now!!

Also Good Luck To my Opponents tonight as your facing some of the best talents on the roster Iggy Sawngo and Akira who bring the intense and great in ring prowess that will make us succeed , I'm going to show why there's been a change in the woman's division and we are at the forefront of a revolution that's years in the making, I'm now going backstage , the producers have set the link up for my fans, See you soon guys, much love And Hugs xxx"

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
Paul E. Stars Picks

Braun Strowman
Seth Rollins
Bobby Lashley
Woken Matt Hardy
Woken Bray Wyatt
Nia Jax
Jeff Hardy
Shinskue Nakamura
Carmella
Big Cass

Ember Moon
Cedric Alexander

Kera's Picks

Braun Strowman
Seth Rollins
Woken Matt Hardy
Woken Bray Wyatt
Jeff Hardy
Shinskue Nakamura
Carmella
Big Cass

Ember Moon
Nia Jax

·
Registered
48 Posts

Jesus Christ.

That's the best way to describe it. Eliminated just after Issac Soros in the rumble, losing out on my shot at the World Title. That one hurt, losing again to Michael Carter. He has a talent for one upping me, beating me in everything. He's defended those tag belts against me twice and beat me twice. He beat me in the rumble on the Thunder Supershow and stole what should have been my world title shot. He's kept the tag team championship from me and then followed up with the world title shot.

A thorn in my side.

But tonight I get some revenge. Leo Morpheus has been buried alive, I almost want to thank King Knuckles for that one. Tonight the final target is Michael Carter. One, Root and Dieu how about you two do me a favour. Yes we've had our differences but we have a common enemy in the god damn Blood Dealers. You may have noticed me and Dreamer aren't in that match, you may have realised the third team in that match are currently unknown men.

One. Tonight you need to win that match, you need to go into that title match and you need to pull Michael Carter limb from limb.

Tonight, me and Dreamer will be in Newark. Once One have finished destroying Carter, Dreamer will take the Pure championship him. I'll be there, ready and waiting to get my fill. Dreamer will celebrate with that championship over his head and I will feast on the corpse of Michael Carter. The Symphony of Carnage will end Retribution with one championship in our grasp. We will end Retribution with one championship and a lot more power. We will end Retribution with one championship and a locker room on notice.

We always have a plan.​

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dod Crimson Picks:

Daniel Bryan
Xavier Woods
Big E
Big cass
Braun Strowman
Seth Rollins
Jinder Muhal
Sasha Banks
Kevin Owens
Samoa Joe

Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts

I've been in the PWA for a few weeks now, and the locker room and PWA Universe have been talking about me. They're wondering who the hell I am? I am the man behind the Kick Heard Around the World when I kicked Joey Spears damn head off on the night after Legacy. Why did I kick Joey Spears head off people say? I kicked him right in the skull because your so called "King" Knuckles couldn't get the god damn job done. He defeated him at Legacy and Spears is supposed to be retired but he's still standing in the ring wasting my time. He's a "retired superstar" but he still shows up whenever he wants and gets to co-main event Legacy. You have these sames guys main eventing and it's sickening. Everyone here can agree with me that no one gives a shit about guys like Dreamer and Knuckles anymore. They are the past of PWA and it's time to move onto the future. It time's for someone new in the spotlight. It's time for someone new to main event PPVs. It's time for someone new to win the PWA World Heavyweight title and that man is me. Ladies and my name is Alex Spade and I am the future of PWA.

Alex Spade picks
1. Braun Strowman
2. Nia Jax
3. Seth Rollins
4. Carmella
5. Big Cass
6. Roman Reigns
7. Samoa Joe
8. Shinsuke Nakamura
9. AJ Styles
10. Daniel Bryan

Backups
1. "Woken" Matt Hardy
2. Charlotte Flair

Carly Cruz picks
1. Braun Strowman
2. Nia Jax
3. Seth Rollins
4. Big Cass
5. Shinsuke Nakamura
6. Roman Reigns
7. Carmella
8. Daniel Bryan

Backups
1. Samoa Joe
2. AJ Styles

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
I've been in the PWA for a few weeks now, and the locker room and PWA Universe have been talking about me.
Nobody talking bout you bruh. :Cocky

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
Reactions: Acuña's Bat Flip

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
18,970 Posts
Michael Carter III Picks:

1. Roman Reigns
2. Seth Rollins
3. Samoa Joe
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. AJ Styles
6. Big Cass
7. Braun Strowman
8. Charlotte
9. Nia Jax
10. Daniel Bryan

Backups:

1. Bobby Roode
2. Rezar

Pamela Rose Picks:

1. Roman Reigns
2. Seth Rollins
3. Nia Jax
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. AJ Styles
6. Charlotte
7. Daniel Bryan
8. Braun Strowman

Backups:

1. Big Cass
2. Samoa Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

We see a distraught Michael Carter III, searching for his partner Leonardo Morpheus backstage.

"I told him not to take that match! Now what am I gonna do? Defend the tag titles by myself?"

MC3 shakes his head in disbelief and scoffs into the distance. Suddenly, a look of shock blazes across his face, soon turning into a huge smile. We hear some footsteps, before the camera pans over and we see...

TEENY MARS!!!

"Long time, no see.

Brother."

The two friends reunited embrace in a hug. They nod to one another, and head on towards the curtain, as the PWA faithful cheer in anticipation.

We go to some commercials, and when we come back, a mysterious video appears on the screen.

It is raining.

Lighting strikes the ground.

The rain begins to intensify.

We are in a desert.

A strong wind is blowing, forcing the sand to slowly begin to rise up.

A sandstorm is approaching.

It cuts to black, and a cryptic message appears on the screen.

. . . . .
.. .. . .. .
. .

. . .. .
. . ..
. .

.. .
. .
. .

.. . . . .
.. .. . .
. ..