·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

PWA Purgatory Live From T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada

Singles Match:
Akira vs. Rebecca Knox

Seven-Way Match (Winner Gets Added To Intercontinental Championship Match):
King Knightmare Knuckles vs. Supa Eagle vs. KeRo vs. Rebel Griffin vs. Mr. PWA vs. Lucas Hawthorne vs. Paul E. Star

Pure Championship Match:
Michael Carter III (c) vs. Jensen Carver

Prestige Championship Match:
Pamela Rose (c) vs. Luna Anderson

Tag Team Championship Match:
The Blood Dealers (c) (Teeny Mars & Michael Carter III) vs. American Gods (King Knightmare Knuckles & Max Emory)

Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match:
Teeny Mars (c) vs. Max Emory vs. ???

Women's Championship Elimination Chamber Match:
Alexa Hayes (c) vs. Mandy Spears vs. Mercedes Killer Vanity vs. Luna Anderson vs. Iggy Swango vs. Ms. PWA

World Championship Elimination Chamber Match:
Dustin Dreamer (c) vs. Teeny Mars vs. Max Emory vs. #Root vs. B. Positive vs. Jensen Carver

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00PM EST

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Female Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown, 205 Live & PPV, and next week's RAW, SmackDown and 205 Live

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week if you win your match. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Teeny Mars is shown standing in a mysterious location, his back turned to the camera.

Tonight, I don't come to you as Teeny Mars, the PWA superstar. I am standing before you, Teeny Mars, the man. The man who has been living his dream job for the past six months. Tonight, I won't complain about having the odds stacked against me, I won't complain about having three matches in rapid succession. The twelve-year-old me would kill just to attend a PPV, and I'm gonna complain about being in the main event? Nah, I watched Kurt Angle go through hell and back when he battled three wars on one battlefield and became king. More importantly, he became my hero. Well tonight, I become a king. I become the hero. After tonight, when people talk greatest of all time, they will be talking about Teeny Mars, the man who survived it all on February 19th, 2018. It will be the ultimate Rocky story. All throughout my life, I've been an underdog. The one who has to work the hardest, no matter what. And that's just the way I like it, because unlike others, I would rather die a hero, than live as a coward. So no matter what happens tonight, win or lose, you will all remember the name. Because since I've come here, I have been the hardest working man on this entire roster. Nobody else even cares to speak to you. They're all just here to collect a paycheck. I'm here because I love doing this, because I love talking to you people, because I want to make this company a success it once was. I don't want the 'no-show every other week' Jensen Carver, I want the World Champion Jensen Carver. I want rookies like B. Positive and Lucas Hawthorne to step up and prove themselves, show me that they want this. I want veterans like Supa Eagle and #Root to remember how good they were, because it's never late to become a star again, to become a legend. So if this is indeed my final night, I want to tell you this past few months, I had the time of my life. But more importantly, if this is my final night, I will fight with all my power, right down to the last drop of my blood. I will fight not only to stay in PWA, but to make PWA a better place for all of you fans. If PWA is just as good, even better than it was before me after I retire, and you people can enjoy just as I did when I was a fan, then my mission has been accomplished.

Let's fight, boys. To the death.​

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
B. Positive

Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Asuka
John Cena
Alexa Bliss
Finn Balor
Seth Rollins
Elias
Sheamus
Cesaro

The Miz
Sonya Deville

Akira

Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Asuka
John Cena
Alexa Bliss
Finn Balor
Seth Rollins
Elias

The Miz
Sonya Deville

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
392 Posts
B. Positive

Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Asuka
John Cena
Alexa Bliss
Finn Balor
Seth Rollins
Elias
Sheamus
Cesaro

The Miz
Sonya Deville

Asuka

Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Asuka
John Cena
Alexa Bliss
Finn Balor
Seth Rollins
Elias

The Miz
Sonya Deville
I think you mean Akira ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Gotta keep my Curt Hawkins streak alive somehow, right?

Lucas Hawthorne

1.) Roman Reigns
2.) Alexa Bliss (what a shite match)
3.) Asuka
4.) Braun Strowman
5.) Finn Balor
6.) Kevin Owens
7.) AJ Styles
8.) Seth Rollins
9.) John Cena
10.) The Miz

Backups

1.) Elias
2.) Sami Zayn​

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
PAUL E. STARS Picks..

Roman Reigns
Finn Balor
Seth Rollins
The Miz
John Cena
Braun Strauman
Asuka
Nia Jax
AJ Styles
Kevin Owens

Alexa Bliss
Bobby Roode

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Reminder of certain scoring rules...

"
Some special cases:
Tag Turmoil / gauntlet matches: This is a series of matches where 2 people/teams square off, and when one person/team loses, a new person/team enters. This keeps going until the last person/team enters the match and we have a final winner. -- These are all being scored as separate matches, including any finishers that led to wins(FLTW) bonuses. For titles, only the winner of the final match would get points for winning/retaining a title.
"

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
Teeny Mars is shown standing in a mysterious location, his back turned to the camera.

Tonight, I don't come to you as Teeny Mars, the PWA superstar. I am standing before you, Teeny Mars, the man. The man who has been living his dream job for the past six months. Tonight, I won't complain about having the odds stacked against me, I won't complain about having three matches in rapid succession. The twelve-year-old me would kill just to attend a PPV, and I'm gonna complain about being in the main event? Nah, I watched Kurt Angle go through hell and back when he battled three wars on one battlefield and became king. More importantly, he became my hero. Well tonight, I become a king. I become the hero. After tonight, when people talk greatest of all time, they will be talking about Teeny Mars, the man who survived it all on February 19th, 2018. It will be the ultimate Rocky story. All throughout my life, I've been an underdog. The one who has to work the hardest, no matter what. And that's just the way I like it, because unlike others, I would rather die a hero, than live as a coward. So no matter what happens tonight, win or lose, you will all remember the name. Because since I've come here, I have been the hardest working man on this entire roster. Nobody else even cares to speak to you. They're all just here to collect a paycheck. I'm here because I love doing this, because I love talking to you people, because I want to make this company a success it once was. I don't want the 'no-show every other week' Jensen Carver, I want the World Champion Jensen Carver. I want rookies like B. Positive and Lucas Hawthorne to step up and prove themselves, show me that they want this. I want veterans like Supa Eagle and #Root to remember how good they were, because it's never late to become a star again, to become a legend. So if this is indeed my final night, I want to tell you this past few months, I had the time of my life. But more importantly, if this is my final night, I will fight with all my power, right down to the last drop of my blood. I will fight not only to stay in PWA, but to make PWA a better place for all of you fans. If PWA is just as good, even better than it was before me after I retire, and you people can enjoy just as I did when I was a fan, then my mission has been accomplished.

That's a sweet promo , that's some act to follow , espically when u did use gifs,
The tattoos on Teeny Mars bk are smoking hot ♨♨♨

Carter.:wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2:

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
392 Posts
KeRo's Picks

Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Cesaro
Sheamus
Matt Hardy
Braun Strowman
Asuka
Bayley
Sasha Banks
Alexa Bliss

Backups
Nia Jax
Bray Wyatt

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
18,971 Posts
Michael Carter III Picks:

1. Roman Reigns
2. Braun Strowman
3. Seth Rollins
4. Finn Bálor
5. John Cena
6. The Miz
7. Sheamus
8. Asuka
9. Alexa Bliss
10. Sasha Banks

Backups:

1. Elias
2. Bray Wyatt

Pamela Rose Picks:

1. Roman Reigns
2. Braun Strowman
3. Seth Rollins
4. Finn Bálor
5. John Cena
6. The Miz
7. Alexa Bliss
8. Asuka

Backups:

1. Sasha Banks
2. Sheamus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts

[/QUOTE

As I take a look back at my distinguished career in the ring theres one thing that's missing now.. I'm focused on the here and now 24/7, 7Days a week, 365 Days a year, never ever forget where u started, the sacrifice my parents made to get me to school after one expulsion after another, follow your dreams the horizons are endless my dear Mom used to say. The match against Teeny mars and Supa eagle something didn't feel right before the match doing my prematch routine drinking my STARS SHAKE(available on line at all protein websites $9.99) didn't taste right, as my executive manager KERA will testify to in any court in the land, with that said PWA is now hiring extra security for me to watch all my Stuff, oh and it's coming out of there deep pockets, "Thanks Management" , back to me camera man or u will be filming ur self in dopeysville, I have another chance to show why I'm the main attraction now , the ace in the pack, the guy u want in an emergency, a mans man, a god like Adonis,

To all the other guys who I'm facing I need this exercise workout, u are all on notice , to either put up or shut up, as the era of destruction is here, the guy people love to hate, the original bad guy , u have all been served notice I'm here bk in the squared circle once again to rain a war of pure pain and please don't let the kids watch as it's definitely a 18+ match, I can feel the presence once again on my shoulders , my time is now, I'm not gonna stop till I gain all the PWA championships as I have a date with destiny.....

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Skairipa Bliss said:

Dustin Dreamer's Picks:
1. Asuka
2. Roman Reigns
3. Braun Strowman
4. John Cena
5. Elias
6. Seth Rollins
7. Alexa Bliss
8. Sasha Banks
9. Cesaro
10. Nia Jax

Backups:
1. Bayley
2. Matt Hardy

Alexa Hayes's Picks:
1. Asuka
2. Roman Reigns
3. Alexa Bliss
4. Sasha Banks
5. Braun Strowman
6. John Cena
7. Seth Rollins
8. Sheamus

Backups:
1. Nia Jax
2. Matt Hardy​
BlazeFury said:
Teeny Mars

Roman Reigns
Asuka
Alexa Bliss
Braun Strowman
Sasha Banks
Cesaro
Scott Dawson
Nia Jax
Seth Rollins
John Cena

Bray Wyatt
Dash Wilder

Luna Anderson

Roman Reigns
Asuka
Braun Strowman
Alexa Bliss
Dash Wilder
Sasha Banks
John Cena
Seth Rollins

Nia Jax
Sheamus
Leon Knuckles said:
THE KNIGHTMARE

Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
John Cena
Finn Balor
Seth Rollins
Alexa Bliss
Bayley
Asuka
Cesaro
Sheamus

Sasha Banks
Nia Jax

MKV

Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
John Cena
Finn Balor
Alexa Bliss
Asuka
Cesaro
Sheamus

Sasha Banks
Bayley
Mad Max said:
Max Emory – Picks

Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Finn Balor
Cesaro
Sheamus
Asuka
Mustafa Ali
Alexa Bliss
Sasha Banks
Bray Wyatt

Nia Jax
Seth Rollins

Mandy Spears – Picks

Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Finn Balor
Cesaro
Sheamus
Asuka
Alexa Bliss
Sasha Banks

Mustafa Ali
Bray Wyatt
^

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
392 Posts
V. Skybox said:
THA SUPA EAGLE'S SUPA PICKS

Roman Reigns
Matt Hardy
Asuka
Alexa Bliss
Sasha Banks
Braun Strowman
Luke Harper
John Cena
The Miz
Bayley

Backups:
Nia Jax
Sheamus
Aizen said:
#Root Main

-Roman Reigns
-Alexa Bliss
-Finn Balor
-Sasha Banks
-Braun Strowman
-Asuka
-Seth Rollins
-Cesaro
-The Miz
-Sheamus

#Backups

-John Cena
-Bayley

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Dank Squad, dead. [USER]THE BIG DOG[/USER]

Demon Club, dead. [USER]Bucky Barnes[/USER]

American Gods, dead. [USER]Mad Max[/USER]

The only constant in my life is the evil within me.

I am not from this realm.

Satan is my spirit animal.

In fact, the only threat in tonight's WAR OF SE7EN is Mr. PWA, himself.

There is no competition.

:buried

Mr. PWA stands for the corporate army.

Mr. PWA stands for the world leaders.

Mr. PWA stands for the all-seeing eye.

Tonight, Mr. PWA will stand no more.

I invite you all to my purgatory.

:Cocky

After all is said and done, after fire and brimstone, I will rise as your triple-crown Intercontinental King.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Five other women in the killing chamber...

Ms. PWA, I'm gonna kill you. :sashahi

Iggy Swango, I'm gonna kill you and whoever named you. :sasha2

Luna Anderson, I'm gonna watch you kill yourself. :sasha2

Mandy Spears, I'm gonna kill your baby and make you eat it.
(Too much?)

And finally, you...

Alexa Hayes, I'm gonna kill you a thousand times, over and over and over and over again. :sasha2 :sasha2 :sasha2

Everybody knows the killing chamber is my playroom...

So, let's play!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts