Max Profit vs Holy HellRazorz (c)

ULTIMATE CHALLENGE - 2 OUT OF 3 FALLS
Ultimo X vs Lucas Hawthorne

GAUNTLET GROUNDS - PLACE YOUR BETS
Mandy Spears vs Elena Perez

??? vs Alexa Hayes
??? vs Omega Girl
??? vs BOSS Mercedes
Bet up to 5 overness points on the winner of this gauntlet! SPREADING PERMITTED, WOMEN ONLY

PURE CHAMPIONSHIP - PURE FIGHT
Luis Sanchez vs Leonardo Morpheus (c)

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP - PRESTIGE RULES
Leanne Sevastopol vs Pamela Rose (c)

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT
Nick Cross vs BTJ vs Frankie Romono (c)

WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP - REMATCH II
Misty Knight vs Raven Christiensen (c)

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - FIRST TIME EVER
King Knuckles vs Dustin Dreamer (c)

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, September 9 @ 7:59 PM EST

Male fighters pick 10 wrestlers from the current WWE roster and 2 back-ups.

Female fighters pick 8 wrestlers from the current WWE roster and 2 back-ups.

Your picks will garner points on this week's Raw, SmackDown LIVE & next week's Clash of Champions, Raw, SmackDown LIVE.

DO NOT EDIT your post after the deadline.

CUTTING A PROMO
You may cut a promo for +1 overness in this thread. (Optional)
Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread the word about PWA!

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
PRESTIGE LEADERBOARD
1. Leanne Sevastopol (542)
2. Misty Knight (536)
3. Alexa Hayes (535)
4. Mercedes KV (524)
5. Elena Perez (516)
5. Pamela Rose (516)

Reactions: Carter84

·
Registered
48 Posts

For Honor - Post Match

I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed in myself. As I sit here, all I can think is that I don't get the respect I deserve from people in the back, from people in the ring, from the audience sat around this ring. I'm a former World Champion and this is what I get? Laid out by some no-one who thinks they have a right to hold a belt that they won on a fluke. I was gone for a year and NO-ONE asked me back. I was gone making a fucking name for myself and ALL of you left me to suffer. I succeed, I went every single day proving why I was the best wrestler in the world and NONE of you gave a shit. Maybe you want me back, maybe you don't. I fucking promise you one thing, I will be back.

Proving Grounds - Backstage

Ultimo X.

Who the fuck are you?

Last week was a low point, a loss in the return match. I came in easy, I thought if I played nice with people I could start racking up some favour with the people who fill the fucking seats of this arena every single week. That didn't work though, clearly.

I've got a chance now. A chance to put myself back where I once was, a chance to be the World Champion again. I have to get through you to get there. Mr X, maybe you've never seen me before, you've never seen what I can do. Last week I was holding back, this week I'm not.

I may have been holding back recently, I didn't like who I was when I was creating a Symphony with Cross and Dreamer. Well done, these fans, these backstage managers in suits put me back there. I want you to know, when I'm kicking you in the face over and over again, when my knee is shattering your nose, I want you to know who did it. I will be the PWA World Heavyweight Champion again, and I'm going through you to do it.

I exist off of natural fucking talent and you will see that. I will be in Charlotte, but I'm not satisfied with beating you once. I want to beat you, twice. I want two out of three falls, I want to hear you scream as I shatter your nose to dust. I want to hear the ref count one, two, three. I want to pick you up and I want to do it again, leave you bleeding at my feet, weak and unable to fight back. Then, again, I want to hear the ref count.

One...
Two...
Three...​

·
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

My name is ULTIMO X and I have a message for Lucas Hawthorne:

You do not recognize me. You do not know me. You may have competed with my uncle Mr. PWA. But he got the short end of the stick when he had to retire as an old miserable loser. After Mr. PWA retired, his son carried the responsibility of lucha pride. He was my cousin. He was called Ultimo PWA Jr. But just like his father, Junior couldn't hack it. The only difference was that Junior was stubborn. He didn't wanna give it up. He didn't wanna hang up his boots. He didn't wanna take off his mask. So I stepped in! The tribal leaders commanded me to take his spot and represent our culture - and so I obliged.

I killed my cousin. We had an unsanctioned event at Legacy 7. Some would call it a death match. I call it PROGRESS.

But enough about the past, I want to discuss recent times. On the hottest day of the summer at Heatwave, I lit Luis Sanchez ablaze! We had an inferno match, as if it wasn't hot enough already. Since then, I have beaten and humiliated your compadre Dustin Dreamer, not once, but twice! I have slammed him on broken glass. I have thrown him through tables. And I will be happy to do it a third time. In fact, I will just pretend that YOU are him! Lucas Hawthorne, my name is Ultimo X. I am pleased to meet you. Welcome to YOUR proving grounds.

·
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AUSTIN 3:16 says PLACE YOUR BETS! Bet up to 5 overness points on the winner of the gauntlet grounds! SPREADING PERMITTED, WOMEN ONLY!

:austin4

·
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BlazeFury said:
Leonardo Morpheus

Bayley
Charlotte Flair
Sasha Banks
AJ Styles
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Chad Gable
Kofi Kingston
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe

Roman Reigns
The Miz

Raven Christiensen

Bayley
Charlotte Flair
Sasha Banks
AJ Styles
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Chad Gable
Kofi Kingston

Samoa Joe
Robert Roode
:Cocky

Reactions: Carter84

·
Registered
120 Posts
Leon Knuckles said:
KING KNUCKLES
Becky Lynch
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Charlotte
Alexa Bliss
Seth Rollins
Braun Strowman
AJ Styles
Big E
Roman Reigns

Shinsuke Nakamura
Dolph Ziggler

MERCEDES KV
Becky Lynch
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Charlotte
Alexa Bliss
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
AJ Styles

Roman Reigns
Big E

BET 4 ON MERCEDES
Skairipa Bliss said:

Dustin Dreamer's Picks:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Bayley
3. Charlotte Flair
4. Kofi Kingston
5. Alexa Bliss
6. Seth Rollins
7. Dolph Ziggler
8. AJ Styles
9. The Miz
10. Xavier Woods

Backups:
1. Nikki Cross
2. Braun Strowman

Alexa Hayes's Picks:
1. Bayley
2. Sasha Banks
3. Charlotte Flair
4. Alexa Bliss
5. Seth Rollins
6. AJ Styles
7. Kofi Kingston
8. Dolph Ziggler

Backups:
1. Big E
2. Nikki Cross​
Ooooh...

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
391 Posts
Frankie
1. Becky Lynch
2. Sasha Banks
3. Bayley
4. Charlotte
5. AJ Styles
6. Seth Rollins
7. Braun Strowman
8. Ricochet
9. Roman Reigns
10. Alexa Bliss

Backups
1. Baron Corbin
2. Elias

Dr. Leanne
1. Becky Lynch
2. Sasha Banks
3. Bayley
4. Alexa Bliss
5. AJ Styles
6. Seth Rollins
7. Braun Strowman
8. Ricochet

Backups
1. Charlotte
2. Roman Reigns

Lucas Hawthorne:

Bayley
Seth Rollins
Brawn Strowman
Kofi Kingston
Drew Gulak
Big E
Becky Lynch
Roman Reigns
Alexa Bliss
Nakamura

Randy Orton
Dawson

BiggRigg said:
Nick Cross

Main:
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Robert Roode
Alexa Bliss
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Nikki Cross
Kofi Kingston
AJ Styles
Xavier Woods

Backups:
Roman Reigns
Ricochet

Misty Knight

Main:
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Robert Roode
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Alexa Bliss
AJ Styles
Kofi Kingston

Backups:
Xavier Woods
Roman Reigns
Acuña's Bat Flip said:
BTJ Picks:

1. Seth Rollins
2. Becky Lynch
3. Braun Strowman
4. Dash Wilder
5. Sasha Banks
6. Bayley
7. Roman Reigns
8. Randy Orton
9. Chad Gable
10. Shinsuke Nakamura

Backups:

1. Baron Corbin
2. Big E

Pamela Rose Picks:

1. Seth Rollins
2. Braun Strowman
3. Becky Lynch
4. Randy Orton
5. Bayley
6. Chad Gable
7. Sasha Banks
8. Dash Wilder

Backups:

1. AJ Styles
2. Charlotte Flair
Mad Max said:
Max Emory - Picks

Roman Reigns
Shinsuke Nakamura
Alexa Bliss
Nikki Cross
Kofi Kingston
Seth Rollins
Big E
Xavier Woods
Sasha Banks
A.J. Styles

Charlotte Flair
Dolph Ziggler

Mandy Spears - Picks

Roman Reigns
Shinsuke Nakamura
Alexa Bliss
Nikki Cross
Kofi Kingston
Seth Rollins
Big E
Xavier Woods

Sasha Banks
A.J. Styles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,692 Posts
For those wondering why I will not be facing Mr Morpheus I'm injured and have fractured my ankle but I've had surgery and will be back stronger than ever , Leo one day our paths will cross and mark my words I'm going to kick your teeth down your throat and snap n cap your arm just nought for you to know I'm serious and so underrated it's actually a nice feeling to know your opponent thinks that , it's nothing personal just buisness , so if possible non title match Sr Austin , Leo Morpheus V Luis Antonio Sanchez if possible just to prove I can beat him and redeem myself as I think I was sabotaged the last match when Max or dreamer chopped my leg and I fell awkwardly on my ankle but I kept going due to not wanting to let the fans down I was close against our world champion , hopefully not to longer when in my opinion the no1 wrestler in pwa curb stomp's your head into the mat thus leaving you more vulnerable and then we can see what uprising has got i ain't got no problem with the great Nick Cross he's on his way to becoming a legend in this buisness and has lots of wisdom for us in the locker room . Same with Lucas Hawthorne he's a fine wrestler and has come back with a vengeance but he's up against a fellow luchador Ultimo X who's ruthless in the ring I have the battle scars to prove it , Hawthorne be very careful as he is really powerful and possess great knowledge of how to break fingers and and he is a sound technician inside the ring .

Mr Morpheus what do you say to a no holds barred match after you get a technical win due to my unfortunate injury and I have the proof off the doctor in the back to show Sr Austin no titles I'll win that off you some other time but the thought off you gloating about this makes me want to puke , you up for the challenge? Or you just another big mouth with no balls ??

And as you can see no bullshit I am injured but by the tv show in two weeks I'll be ready because I'm Luis Antonio Sanchez and I have....

CERO MEDIO!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts

Tonight, the Holy HellRazorz ride through Charlotte and we pillage this whole damn city! I keep hold of the Pure title, We keep hold of the Tag Team titles, and KING Knuckles reclaims his damn crown!

Luis Sanchez, you call yourself the Man Without Fear, but tonight, you experience deep anxiety. Tonight, you experience your Nightmare. Tonight you step into the ring with Leonardo Morpheus, and you leave the ring fearing his name.

Tonight, hell rains down upon PWA.

WELCOME

TO THE HOLY UNDERWORLD!

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,692 Posts
I'm not fighting as I'm injured you get the technical win , but I'll see you down the road someday . I can't walk properly yet but I know you will take the pure title wait till I get the highest score and beat you cleanly.

NO FEAR..!!!

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,692 Posts
Dreamer your going to get this at proving grounds by who we all consider the best wrestler in pwa , I got a stooge to put some headache tablets in your locker room . King Knuckles burn it down !!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
The last several weeks have been fun to say the least. Romono

and I have had some amazing battles, and we fight for the 4th straight week

except this time we have another competitor in the ring with us. BTJ, it

doesn’t matter what your name is or what your name means. I beat you last

month for the IC title and you’ve found your way back into title contention in

quick fashion. The rebrand won’t matter because the result will be the same.

3 men and 1 title leave us in a little predicament now doesn’t it. Romono I

thought that you were the guy to carry this title on to continue great things,

but when I look into your eyes, I see a man that’s directionless and lost.

Until you know who you truly are, I deem you unfit to carry this title. BTJ

you’re just here by chance, a man stuck in the wrong situation, and at the

wrong time. One of you are taking the pin this week and Cross will be the

man with his hand raised in the air at the end of this match as the crowd and

I bask in the announcer yelling out “And New” Intercontinental Champion.

That may be the last that you see of me for the night, or it

might not be. Dreamer and Knuckles for the 1st time ever for the World Title.

Must see TV if I say so myself. I just haven’t decided if I’m going to huddle in

front of the television in the back with the rest of the guys or if I’ll come out

to get a front row seat to view the action. After all, I do have a vested

interest in this match. Good luck to both guys but of course I’ll be rooting for

Dreamer. I have no doubt in my mind that you both are worthy but as I told

the world last week, a change is coming and it will be for the better. After

tonight, everyone will once again, Believe in Cross.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts

Omega Girl: The blood bath tour is on it’s last

stop and the target has been spotted. Champ, are you ready?

Misty Knight: Hmph of course I’m ready! Ready to brutalize Raven,

which is my favorite hobby and take back the Women’s Title and put it

around the waist of the one true champion around this place. The beautiful

thing about the situation is that next month I’ll get to beat both you and your

bestie at the same time and finish off this little nuisance that you both have

become. What about you? Ready for the gauntlet.

Omega Girl: Well you know they barely let me wrestle around here

and now I’m in this stupid gauntlet match, girl I swear we need a new GM

around this place. Either way though I’ll beat Mercedes in the end and go on

to see you become 2-time champ baby!

Misty Knight: I know you’ll take care of business just like I will.

Raven, listen to me when I say this: Bitches get stitches! Tonight, you will

bleed, and you will leave with no gold. You walk around like you’re running

things here but in reality, you have the gold and yet, no one is searching for

you. I’ll change that because as the champ, I will be the center of attention

and I will dominate all who step in my path.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Misty, our match tonight might be the single biggest blood bath on this entire tour of yours. You may very well draw blood from my beaten body, but you cannot draw the fighting spirit out of it. I am not afraid to bathe in my own blood if it means I get to bathe in my victory afterwards. You want to bathe in gold, but your quest for it ends here. In Toronto, your reign was ended. And mine has just begun.

Tonight we write the final chapter in this rivalry. Our canvas is the ring, let's paint it red.

Our bodies are our weapons, let's fight forever.

·
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

My people, the time is nigh! The stars have aligned. Hercules has lifted the mountains. Moses has part the sea. Nirvana awaits! God is on our side! My people, we attack tonight!

Warriors of the Kingdom, you will battle the Shadow Army while I challenge the Champion of the Coliseum. Dustin Dreamer, we have known each other forever and we have been fighting each other forever - but never on this battlefield. This war counts for everything. We have had every opportunity to prepare. We know what to expect from each other, nothing but the best. I want you to pull out your best arsenal. I want you to pull out all the stops. I want you to pull out the best version of your fighting self, the raw dog that you are because it takes one to know one.

My people, the Kingdom will prevail! This is not a pep talk. This is a testament to the fighting spirit that lives inside us, the force that binds us all. Do not forget that we fought in the warzone for 3 weeks straight. Without hesitation, without failure, not only did we survive, we thrived! We marched through the muddy waters and walked over the corpses of our enemies to be where we are today. We will succeed. We will have victory. We have to. There is no going back!

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
391 Posts

Dustin Dreamer's Promo:

Tonight is the night ladies and gentleman, tonight is the night! For weeks I've watched as this companies top contenders fought each and every week to earn the right to face me tonight for my championship, and it almost feels like destiny that the man who won that shot is a man I have more history with than anybody else in this company, King Knuckles.

Dreamer rolls his neck.

We've been enemies, we've been brothers in anarchy, and we've been enemies again. We've tried to kill each other, we've taken titles from each other, but one thing that's never happened, is he's never beat me when this is on the line.

Dreamer holds up the World Championship.

Though to his credit we've never fought for it one on one...besides when I cashed in my briefcase at that one Legacy, boy that was a good night.

Dreamer chuckles.

But all jokes aside, tonight is more than just a match, it's more than just a World Title defense, tonight means everything. Tonight is about proving my worth, tonight is about once again knocking Knuckles down and keeping him from gaining possession of this World Title because despite what he says, I don't believe he's changed and I still think the darkness consumes him. Tonight is a war and I may not win every battle, but I win a hell lot of a wars and tonight, this is a war I'm going to win no matter how much blood I have to sacrifice to do it, this isn't a war I want to win, this is a war I need to win.

Dreamer comes in close to the camera.

Knuckles you can bring your crown, you can bring your kingdom of fans, you can bring everything and anyone you want, but I'll bring all I need, me, myself, and the wisdom of the shadow speaking through me. I'm ready to die in that ring tonight if it means keeping this belt in my possession, are you ready to do the same to take it from me? The time for talking is over, let's go to war.

Dreamer throws the World Title over his shoulder and walks away down the hall.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
391 Posts

Alexa Hayes Promo:

Tonight is my chance to make a statement in this division, for too long I've been kept away from the Women's Championship, and hell even the Prestige Championship, but that's going to end real soon. Tonight I enter a gauntlet match and it doesn't matter if Mandy Spears or Elena Perez wins that first match, because I've beat Mandy so many times now it's not even fun and Elena?

The only thing she's a threat to is the mirror she looks into in the morning. And as for the other 2 women in the match, Omega Girl and Merecedes? I've been dying for a chance to get my hands on them again. Omega Girl cost me my last contenders match so she's earned every bit of the beating I'm gonna give her tonight. And Mercedes? That ghetto hood rat has been a thorn in my side for too long and quite frankly someone needs to knock that bitch down a peg, she thinks she's some great rapper and an even better wrestler, but really she's just a wanna be and a pretender. Go play rapper somewhere else little girl, you don't belong in MY ring. So Mercedes, I'll get you my pretty.

Because as much as I don't like you, I know you're the biggest threat to my victory tonight. Tonight is a new beginning for me, and the beginning of my path back to championship gold. This is still my division and I'm tired of others thinking that's changed. Tonight I defeat 3 other women and then I'm setting my sights on the gold.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts