Misty Knight vs. Jessica Cox vs. ???

Triple Threat Street Fight:
Ashley Morgan vs. Akira vs. Kera

Steel Cage Match:
Remy Dieu vs. Alex Spade

2 out of 3 Falls Match:
Rebel Griffin vs. Paul E. Star

Texas Tornado Elimination Tag Team Match:
The Symphony Of Carnage (Nick Cross & Leonardo Morpheus) (c) vs. SupaKeRo (Supa Eagle & KeRo)

Pure Championship:
Max Emory (c) vs. Leakee

Prestige Championship "I Quit" Match:
Mercedes Killer Vanity (c) vs. Mandy Spears

Last Man Standing Intercontinental Championship Match:
Supa Eagle (c) vs. Dustin Dreamer

Triple Threat Extreme Rules Women's Championship Match:
Rebecca Knox (c) vs. Pamela Rose vs. Alexa Hayes

Weapons Of War World Championship Match:
King Knightmare Knuckles (c) vs. Lucas Hawthorne
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00PM EST(When Raw starts)

Male Characters Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Female Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, Smackdown, 205 Live, the PPV and next weeks Raw, Smackdown and 205 Live.

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Backstage, Alexa Hayes is in her personal locker room, taping up her wrists and getting ready for her big championship match. When, the camera shifts to Luna Anderson, in front of the locker room, letting out a heavy sigh and cracking open the door.

Nobody teach you to knock?

I'm sorry, Lexi. I'm just too nervous to even think clearly.

Don't stress it. I'm winning that title, we both know that, right?

It's not about that. Remember that secret I put up on the line for our match at Legacy?

Listen, if you came here to mock me and brag, I can fire you as my apprentice at any moment.

I didn't. I came here to tell you the secret.

And right at that moment, a pin-point precision arrow strikes Luna right in the back, and through her chest, leaving her down and out, in a heap of her own blood.

Alexa panics and gets down on her knees, trying to revive her trainee. But it is to no avail.

However, in her last words, Luna finally grasps the courage.

I LOVE YOU.

Alexa's head falls on Luna's chest, as the camera zooms out onto the killer, hiding in the shadows of the arena hall and watching the scene unveil.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last week, a war officially started.

A war where there is no good or evil, there is no right or wrong, only everybody fighting for the same prize.

The King's crown.

Now, trust me, it's good being Tag Team Champion, but we all know, what the main goal is.

Being the King!

Having the crown!

And quite frankly for the last few months, ever since losing my Intercontinental Championship, I haven't been at my best. Crushing defeat after crushing defeat have haunted me, night after night.

I made some friends along the way, but outside of some fun times at the local pubs, have they really helped me in my ascend? They haven't. Because truly, only I, myself, can rebuild Leonardo Morpheus.

So while we are fighting this war with the King, with the man with the key to the kingdom (Max Emory) and with the kingdom's resident jester (Paul E. Star), I need allies, to keep myself alive. I know in my right mind, that you can't win a war by yourself.

But once this war is over, and once I take the throne, I will need no friends!

I will need no allies!

And I... will sing the Symphony's dying tone.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
The card busted me open! :Cocky

MKV getting CA? :sasha2

Reactions: BlazeFury

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
So I have a triple threat street fight with the one of the new comers Ashley And Akira,i've been through some tough loses recently and it's only made me stronger as a person, as if you can't take a defeat what the hell is the point of being here? I've got my weapons ready hid in places that you ladies wouldn't have the brains to put , so watch out, as I'm bringing out the darkside of Kera for one match only as I have to win, I've been training harder , my routines at the gym are doubled as my pics on here show , that I'm not backing down till I finallly get that chance of becoming prestige champion or what the bloody hell would I be here for? sacrificing everything I have , I'll put my body on the line just to get that win, but will you two do the same ? Only time will tell as this match should blow the roof off the building as we are the generation of stars to help build this company and I certainly want to be a part of it, that's why I came here for this reason to have matches like this, sure I could of went to the indies and collected big pay checks , but I was offered a chance by The Authority and I'm grasping and chomping at the chance to finally get that chance, Ashley and Akira, be warned this is a side of me you ain't ever seen, I'll see you two soon.......

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
Before I forget I just want to say thanks to Lucas Hawthorne, you pushed me to a place I didn't think I had in me anymore and I found I still have what it takes to become champion one day, I didn't think I had the extra intensity to beat you , but I did and when locked on the OSCC , you submitted straight away, once again I proved I have the talent , yes I have been beat and really down in my confidence but it's back and now I have that spring back in my step. I hope you King Knuckles and Lucas Hawthorne ' BURN IT DOWN ' and show the crowd why we are the best in the buisness.

Now to my next match a 2/3 falls match against Rebel Griffin who has been in a lot of great matches here in PWA! The difference is Griffin you ain't ever faced a guy who so amped up after knowing I still have that killer attitude and can beat anyone when I'm pushed to my limits , where gonna have one hell of a match , I hope you bring your A game as I will be and I can asssure you this will be the hardest match you have ever been in PWA , I'm the new walking Armageddon and I don't think you have what it takes any more to beat me, I'm on a one Way mission to starsville and I'm gonna lock on the OSCC and watch you tap out twice ! See you soon ......

Attachments

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
Paul E. Stars Picks

Braun Strowman
Roman Reigns
Finn Balor
Dolph Ziggler
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Kane
Daniel Bryan
AJ Styles
Carmella

Drew McIntyre
James Ellsworth

Kera's Picks

Braun Strowman
Finn Balor
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Kane
Daniel Bryan
AJ Styles
Dolph Ziggler

Drew McIntyre
Roman Reigns

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
So I have a triple threat street fight with the two new comers Ashley And Misty, I've been through some tough loses recently and it's only made me stronger as a person, as if you can't take a defeat what the hell is the point of being here? I've got my weapons ready hid in places that you ladies wouldn't have the brains to put , so watch out, as I'm bringing out the darkside of Kera for one match only as I have to win, I've been training harder , my routines at the gym are doubled as my pics on here show , that I'm not backing down till I finallly get that chance of becoming prestige champion or what the bloody hell would I be here for? sacrificing everything I have , I'll put my body on the line just to get that win, but will you two do the same ? Only time will tell as this match should blow the roof off the building as we are the next generation of stars to help build this company and I certainly want to be a part of it, that's why I came here for this reason to have matches like this, sure I could of went to the indies and collected big pay checks , but I was offered a chance by The Authority and I'm grasping and chomping at the chance to finally get that chance, Ashley and Misty, be warned this is a side of me you ain't ever seen, I'll see you two soon.......
Just a heads up Theuk, you’re not facing Misty this week.

·
10,398 Posts
No CA for any champs.
Well then you gotta fix the card because the Prestige Championship match is a standard singles match. Let's just make it a submissions match or whatever Mandy wants. :sashahi

·
Premium Member
182 Posts

Tonight, TSOC renames Proving Grounds. I shall dub our christening The Symphony of Gold. Mark your calendars and set your alarms because you will remember this day as the dominance of a group that has swept the PWA off of its feet.

As I walk down that ramp tonight with Morpheus, we defend our Tag team straps. Morpheus talked about needing friends then improving himself well I can’t blame you for that. But then you said that the symphony will end with its dying tone. Interesting words there and if I do say so myself, a bit of foreshadowing. We shall “Cross” that bridge when we get to it. Tonight, I don’t need a demon though Morpheus, I need a partner, better yet a brother that will stand side by side with me to ensure we execute on the first part of the plan. SupaKeRo you already know how this match ends, there is nothing against you two, it’s just business.

Phase 2 and 3 involves the IC and World Championship. Dreamer will take care of business after we soften Supa Eagle up for him and then Hawthorne will walk the walk and talk the talk. Knuckles, you’re good, you’re damn good! You bested me last week but tick tock time’s up! The night will end with a Symphony of Gold.

Sincerely,

Nick Cross

Mr. NC-17

The One Man Army

Your Wrestler’s Favorite Wrestler

·
Premium Member
182 Posts

Another one on one last week and another victory for Misty Knight. So, what does the Authority do? Put me in another multi-woman match to try and stop my shine, excuse me I mean stop MY GLOW! So now I’m in a Tables match at Proving Grounds against an opponent that I just beat last week and some mystery opponent. Well it really doesn’t matter what two women walk out from behind that curtain because I will show them that I am just as lethal with a table than I am with my hands and feet.

I will be the last woman in this ring with my hand raised as pieces of table are strewn across the canvas from your backs and heads crashing through it. Don’t come out here skipping and clapping because this isn’t one of those nights. I’ll be waiting in this squared circle to do damage and continue to show the world that I am the best women’s wrestler in the world. I’m here to do what I need to do and you’re just two more opponents standing in my way. So, everyone here knows what’s up! Its time to Show up then Glow Up!

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts

:renee2 Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest tonight, David Spade.

Shut up you stupid bitch you damn well know my name is Alex Spade baby.

:renee2 I could have sworn that was you in Joe Dirt

Find a different joke Renee, your David Spade jokes sucks. They're aren't funny and I'm nothing like that B-list washed up joke of an actor.

:renee2 Hey since you lost your tag team match with a Hot Dog as a partner, do you think your brother Joe Dirt would make a better tag team partner?

Just shut the fuck up Renee. Not even your gonna bring me down because I am in a happy ass mood tonight. My so called manager Willy Wiggins is not here tonight.

*crowd boos for no Willy tonight*

That's right Willy is not here tonight. He's at home taking care of his favorite wiener, Hot Dog from the beating he got last week. I finally have that old bastard off my back for one night. I can finally do what I wanna do without that bastard with terrible sausage breathe always getting in my face telling me what to do. Tonight I get to fight the man I defeated in my very first victory in PWA, Remy Pee-Ew. Wait that's not it, Remy Poo or some shit like that? Whatever his name is all I know he's that fat guy who lives in the swamp. Don't they call him "King of Swamp Ass" or something like that? Just like our Money in the Bank qualifying match, I'm going to defeat him again, this time it's in a steel cage. Why am I in a random ass match with Swamp Ass in a Steel Cage Match? No fucking clue I don't book this shit, but what I do know is that I'm going to kick his fucking head all the way back to the boondocks where his swamp ass belongs. Now Renee, CAN I GET A....

*crowd chants HOT DOG BAY BAY*

ALEX SPADE BAY BAY

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts

:renee2 Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest tonight, David Spade.

Shut up you stupid bitch you damn well know my name is Alex Spade baby.

:renee2 I could have sworn that was you in Joe Dirt

Find a different joke Renee, your David Spade jokes sucks. They're aren't funny and I'm nothing like that B-list washed up joke of an actor.

:renee2 Hey since you lost your tag team match with a Hot Dog as a partner, do you think your brother Joe Dirt would make a better tag team partner?

Just shut the fuck up Renee. Not even your gonna bring me down because I am in a happy ass mood tonight. My so called manager Willy Wiggins is not here tonight.

*crowd boos for no Willy tonight*

That's right Willy is not here tonight. He's at home taking care of his favorite wiener, Hot Dog from the beating he got last week. I finally have that old bastard off my back for one night. I can finally do what I wanna do without that bastard with terrible sausage breathe always getting in my face telling me what to do. Tonight I get to fight the man I defeated in my very first victory in PWA, Remy Pee-Ew. Wait that's not it, Remy Poo or some shit like that? Whatever his name is all I know he's that fat guy who lives in the swamp. Don't they call him "King of Swamp Ass" or something like that? Just like our Money in the Bank qualifying match, I'm going to defeat him again, this time it's in a steel cage. Why am I in a random ass match with Swamp Ass in a Steel Cage Match? No fucking clue I don't book this shit, but what I do know is that I'm going to kick his fucking head all the way back to the boondocks where his swamp ass belongs. Now Renee, CAN I GET A....

*crowd chants HOT DOG BAY BAY*

ALEX SPADE BAY BAY

Always funniest promos every weeek u have me pissing myself with laughter, keep it going dude?

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
Always funniest promos every weeek u have me pissing myself with laughter, keep it going dude?
Hot Dog Bay Bay

·
10,398 Posts
PROVING GROUNDS
WEAPONS OF WAR
PWA CHAMPIONSHIP
WAR OF WEAPONS
PROVING GROUNDS

#BossingAroundJobbers

Across the proving grounds, four barbarians stand tall.

I see Nick Cross first. His heart is ice cold, but his mind is unstable. He knows the merciless suffering at the hands of The Knight King. He knows the painful horrors of a thousand superkicks and a shattered shield. He knows the numbing darkness of the curbstomp. He knows failure. But I am still outnumbered by the enemy. You call yourself the one-man army like it's a show. This is my life.

One down, three to go. I have to take one step at a time. I have to fight one battle at a time. There is no time for rest. I will rescue the world from mysticism and tyranny. I will usher in a future brighter than anything you can imagine. I will defend my honor and ride out the storm of war. I will outlive the menace alone.

I see Leonardo Morpheus. No longer buried in the sands of time, he has woken. His mind has regained consciousness, but his spirit remains dormant. His principles remain buried. His soul remains buried. All that is left is self-destructive ego in the worst form. He cannot be saved, only terminated. If the desert cannot contain you, I shall fight you in the sea.

With growing confidence and growing strength, I shall fight you in the sky. I shall fight you in the mountains. I shall fight you forever. I shall never surrender. I shall liberate the world of your carnage. We cannot exist together. I shall put you out of your misery.

I see Dustin Dreamer. He is a man of many talents, but a man nonetheless. Gifted with wisdom and experience of the ancients, he fails to understand the modern world. His corrupt actions are the result of his frustrations. Frustrations in shame and irrelevance. Frustrations in not being the holiness others once worshiped. Like your brethren, you are no more godly than the devil himself. Our moment in battle will come. I grant you temporary life, for your end is not now.

I see Lucas Hawthorne. The weakest link and, yet, the promising soldier since the morning sun. Chameleon, camouflage, grayscale. Hidden in plain sight. I see you. I see right through you. You have no substance. I will end this war of weapons with a victory before it even begins! TSOC will be 0-2 against The King. I will accept damage to my body. I will accept a fractured rib. I will accept a teared bicep. But I will not accept defeat.

Infidels are accustomed to wage private warfare against the faithful until the faithful fight back. I am fighting back! I realize that I am not innocent. But I have climbed from glorified selfishness to knighthood service. A knight fights for The King and The King fights for justice. I happen to be both. I have committed crime in the past. But I am here to do right. The third eye has opened. I will fight back against the barbarians! I will fight back against the carnage! I will wear out my body and I will challenge my soul and I will fight for honor! For this is my fight and my fight alone!!!

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
PROVING GROUNDS
WEAPONS OF WAR
PWA CHAMPIONSHIP
WAR OF WEAPONS
PROVING GROUNDS

#BossingAroundJobbers

Across the proving grounds, four barbarians stand tall.

I see Nick Cross first. His heart is ice cold, but his mind is unstable. He knows the merciless suffering at the hands of The Knight King. He knows the painful horrors of a thousand superkicks and a shattered shield. He knows the numbing darkness of the curbstomp. He knows failure. But I am still outnumbered by the enemy. You call yourself the one-man army like it's a show. This is my life.

One down, three to go. I have to take one step at a time. I have to fight one battle at a time. There is no time for rest. I will rescue the world from mysticism and tyranny. I will usher in a future brighter than anything you can imagine. I will defend my honor and ride out the storm of war. I will outlive the menace alone.

I see Leonardo Morpheus. No longer buried in the sands of time, he has woken. His mind has regained consciousness, but his spirit remains dormant. His principles remain buried. His soul remains buried. All that is left is self-destructive ego in the worst form. He cannot be saved, only terminated. If the desert cannot contain you, I shall fight you in the sea.

With growing confidence and growing strength, I shall fight you in the sky. I shall fight you in the mountains. I shall fight you forever. I shall never surrender. I shall liberate the world of your carnage. We cannot exist together. I shall put you out of your misery.

I see Dustin Dreamer. He is a man of many talents, but a man nonetheless. Gifted with wisdom and experience of the ancients, he fails to understand the modern world. His corrupt actions are the result of his frustrations. Frustrations in shame and irrelevance. Frustrations in not being the holiness others once worshiped. Like your brethren, you are no more godly than the devil himself. Our moment in battle will come. I grant you temporary life, for your end is not now.

I see Lucas Hawthorne. The weakest link and, yet, the promising soldier since the morning sun. Chameleon, camouflage, grayscale. Hidden in plain sight. I see you. I see right through you. You have no substance. I will end this war of weapons with a victory before it even begins! TSOC will be 0-2 against The King. I will accept damage to my body. I will accept a fractured rib. I will accept a teared bicep. But I will not accept defeat.

Infidels are accustomed to wage private warfare against the faithful until the faithful fight back. I am fighting back! I realize that I am not innocent. But I have climbed from glorified selfishness to knighthood service. A knight fights for The King and The King fights for justice. I happen to be both. I have committed crime in the past. But I am here to do right. The third eye has opened. I will fight back against the barbarians! I will fight back against the carnage! I will wear out my body and I will challenge my soul and I will fight for honor! For this is my fight and my fight alone!!!

This jobber on the bottom of the pwa roster will help out King Knuckles as he always had a bit of advice for Paul E. Stars so the help is there, we no u stand alone and that's why u have been so successful, TSOC will implode , by what I read on Nick Cross's promo there's a sense of tension , you can hear the nerves in his words , I no u will decline the offer but big paul e. Is here, whenever u need him, GOOD LUCK CHAMP!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 60 Posts