Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PWA November 2 Remember. November 24, 2013. Johannesburg, South Africa

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

November 2 Remember

Opener
Traditional Survival Tag Team Match

Team Trivolution [Dustin Dreamer, Nelson King, Bangarang, KeRo & Danny DiNardo] V Team Paula [John Connor, Sweet 'n Sour, Bryan Bent, TJ Styles & Rott Wyler]

Little Jiminy Cricket V Mike Rejok

Tom Bombadil V Sammy Bourne

PWA Tag Team Championship
Stars 'n' Stripes [Ravi Bishara & Muhammad Islami] (c) V Muerte desde Arriba [Mascara de la Muerte & Microburst]

Grand Slam Tournament Final
No Disqualification Match

Joey Spears (16) V Leon Knuckles (13)

Main Event
PWA World Heavyweight Championship

John Connor (c) V Spears/Knuckles {whomever wins their match}

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Sunday, 4:30 PM PST (i.e., before HIAC begins).
Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's Battleground, RAW, SD!, and Main Event
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or you will be automatically disqualified.
Put your character's name with your picks. Failure to do so will incur a 50% point deduction penalty.

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Promos are gambles used to potentially increase the overness ranking of your wrestler.
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
Team Trivolution got this shit. Just a shame Mascara has to miss out on the fun of beating down Paula's bitches.

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Why do you keep booking this Mike Rejok? He hasn't had picks even once what i can remember.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
I think it's a local talent used just to get John Connor's overness higher.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
grand slam final

joey spears vs leon knuckles

:mark: :mark: :mark:

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
Good luck brotha
same to you.

our stats have been similar... 16th and 13th seed... last week you scored 105 and i scored 102.

·
Banned
46 Posts
SAMMY BOURNE

Picks:

1. Cody Rhodes
2. Rey Mysterio
3. Big E Langston
4. Roman Reigns
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Randy Orton
7. John Cena
8. CM Punk

Backups:

Antonio Cesaro
Dean Ambrose

Promo:

I don't care who you are. I don't have a reason to beat the hell out of you. I don't have a reason to make you tap out like a bitch in front of the whole world like i did on Thunder last week.. Other than making a name for myself. You see when i used to do all these highflying moves, i used to be smiling, i used to give the crowd what they want.. Yeah, sure they cheered for me and they liked me. But come on, what do you get for being hero? For being a good guy? You get a tap on your shoulder, blah blah, well done, ok cool, nice moves. But you don't get respect. People don't fear you. I want to show that i am someone to fear! I am someone to respect! Especially you, Tom Bombadil.. you little nobody. You, should show me.. ALOT of respect after i squashed you last week. You don't deserve this rematch at all. And tonight i will prove that.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
John Connor

* Main Picks *

Randy Orton
John Cena
Big E Langston
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Roman Reigns
Natalya
Rey Mysterio

* Backups *

Goldust
Cody Rhodes

PROMO

Two matches in one night. I could complain like most would, but it provides an ample opportunity for me to one again state my claim as the very best that this company, no, the world, has to offer. Survival is what I do best, and 5 phonies who try and fabricate a false story will get what is coming to them. I'll kick up my heels, relax and watch two young bucks wage war to decide the top contender to MY title. A little part of me hopes it's Joey Spears, that kid is really impressive. I like annihilating rookies. When all is said and done, I will have survived twice, and November...November will surely be fondly remembered

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Sammy Bourne humbled :ti

·
Registered
54 Posts
Rangs Picks

John Cena
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Cody Rhodes
Big Show
Big E Langston

Back Ups
Goldust
Luke Harper

Promo

Tonight at November to Remember Team Trivolution Vs Team Paula one of the biggest matches of the year yet there is no true outcome except Trivolution will be getting screwed over by Paula once again. Alongside myself King and Dreamer we have been given KeRo and the bald one. Paula if im not mistaken the bald one lost last week and hung up his boots with the PWA cos he couldn't make it in the big leagues (OOC: And he just got humbled) so we are pretty much 1 man down already. Obviously this is an elimination tag match and we still can win with only 4 members but i suggest adding another just to make sure alls fair in the match. hmmmm let me think who would want an opportunity to give JC a beating emmm oh yeah Mascara De Le Muerta.

Oh and as a little sweetner how about this offer between you and me If team Trivolution win i give up my Hardcore title at next weeks Thunder for 1 shot at WHC at 'Insert TLC PPV Name her' in a straight up good old fashioned i dont care who has the title at the time of the next PPV but i do hope it is JC i have already taken one title off him in the past please let me make it two. Obviously there needs to be a condition for you if Team Trivolution lose I will never request or enter a tournament for a WHC match as long as JC is champion AND i will personally walk to the middle of the ring and hand you my Hardcore title.

So Ms Haymen whats it gonna be?

OOC:apoligies about the spelling grammer and the lack of effort in the promo did it quickly before heading home from work (Internet is down at home just now so be back Monday)

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Highest team score wins, order of elimination decided by individual scores.

·
Registered
295 Posts
TJ Styles

1. Randy Orton
2. John Cena
3. CM Punk
4. Cody Rhodes
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Big E Langston
7. Rey Mysterio
8. AJ Lee

Backups:
The Miz
Goldust

''Being screwed last week wasn't fun and my revenge will be taken I may be doing the dirty work for Paula but in truth I'm doing it for myself I'll take everyone down all by myself I don't need no one! I'M TJ STYLES!''

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
^^^Screwjob was reversed, check last week's results :p

·
Registered
54 Posts
1 - 20 of 158 Posts