Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,154 Posts
GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

"Finally, after negotiations unbalances in the punts line and now I am ready to face all the intersados, "No Fear" is here now we go to it"

Seems legit.

:Rollins

Done it properly lol. I could speak a bit when younger .

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
340 Posts

Alexa Hayes Promo:

Tonight is a night of destiny for me, once again I will climb up the ladder and grab the Money In The Bank briefcase for the second time in my career, and be one step closer to getting back my Women's Championship. All these peasants think they can stop me, they think tonight is their night, but soon they'll realize those are just sweet little fantasies. Ever since I returned to this company I've made PWA trend every single week and it's because I am the best thing to ever happen to this company! And as far as that stupid match where I'm forced to team with the three stooges against Omega Girl? They can fend for themselves for all I care, I have no intention of helping them and I'm sick and tired of being forced to team with other people, I hate every woman on this roster!

Tonight everybody gets left in a Hayes and I reunite with my old friend the Money In The Bank Briefcase, and who knows, maybe I'll end up leaving tonight as champion, but that just depends on what the would be murderer and the wanna be rapper do to each other and if the time is right.

Alexa winks at the camera before walking away.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

My people, we were forged in victory. A victory that ended the Great American Massacre and carved the road to greatness, the road to Legacy. Born from the depths of the Underworld, rooted in the River of Skulls, our kingdom emerged out of the chaos. As it grew, so too did the might of our warriors. We created a world of peace, a world of prosperity. A world that lives in the shadow and safety of our kingdom, a kingdom that has come to be the absolute measure of strength and power! Now, on this day, that power is to be tested! These mortals seek to destroy all that we have wrought! My people, we will unite, we will stand together, and we will wipe out this plague! The Kingdom of Skulls will prevail!

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
340 Posts

Dustin Dreamer Promo:

Tonight is the night I've been waiting for for months, everything has been leading to this, it's the bottom of the ninth with two outs and the bases loaded, it's double OT with 5 seconds left and the ball in my hands, it's everything. Tonight I know I'm out numbered, I know neither Knuckles nor Morph wants me to win and become champion, my back is against the wall and that's fine, it's what I've always dealt with and I thrive with it. I'm walking in ready for war and I don't give a damn how much blood I lose, how much pain I have to go through, or how many times I get knocked down, because I'm gonna keep getting back up and coming back at them until they stay down and I become the World Champion once again!

It's about time this company had a respectable World Champion again, not a coward like Morph who has to cheat his way out of every title defense. Tonight H2R is going to experience the POWER GAME twice in one night, because not only am I planning to leave tonight as the World Champion, but Uprising are coming for those tag titles too boys so I hope you've shined them up real nice for us.

Dreamer grins as he looks into the camera.

Tonight PWA has an Uprising and Nick Cross and I, we're taking the power back around here. He's leaving here with two belts and a briefcase, I'm leaving with two belts, we're burning Knuckles's kingdom to the ground and sending Morph back to hell where he belongs. But the time for talk is over, it's time to fight and I don't know about them, but I'm ready to go to war.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,154 Posts
All promos are great , it's great to be back! Thanks guys : note this is a genuine comment knucks and not spam .

·
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
Request.. leave me off next week's card. Won't be around. Ty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
U DQ BREH :Cocky

For reals, you're gonna miss the TAG TEAM CONTENDERSHIP match...

Max and Leakee wanna tag for that?

·
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
18 Posts
Frankie R: "Soooo. Maximum Carnage. Shaping up to be one hell of a show. I face my partner Ivar for the Pure Championship. If I win this match I will be 2x Pure Champion, but I know it won't be easy. Ivar is a tough son of a bitch. And on top of all this I've got money on the fucking bank to worry about. I don't have time to stand around and tell yous what I'ma do... I'll just DO it. At Carnage NOTHING can stop the beat.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
The World Champion's Final Address?

Ahead of tonight's main event, I find myself in an unusual place. I'm walking in as the champion, but I am also walking in as the underdog. Dustin Dreamer is walking in as a 9-time World Champion and the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion of all time. My partner, King Knuckles is walking in as a 5-time World Champion and a multiple time Royal Rumble winner.

All resumes that instill fear into the bones of every opponent. But what everyone should be focusing on, is the fact that tonight, those two men aren't walking in as champions... but as targets of Leonardo Morpheus. And not just any Morpheus. The Leonardo Morpheus whose entire career hinges on his tonight's performance. The man, or should I say, the Demon, who has everything to gain and even more to lose.

Because for months now, everybody has been mocking my title reign, saying how I just can't hang with the top players.

Well tonight, I become the top player.

I prove everybody wrong.

I beat two of the greatest to ever step foot into a PWA ring.

I show why now.. I AM the greatest.

Because I am Morpheus, protector of the Holy Underworld, slayer of countless foes, and after tonight... PWA's Undisputed Champion.​

·
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
GET YOUR LAST MINUTE PROMOS IN!!! :austin

·
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

PWA MAXIMUM CARNAGE
XL Center
Hartford, Connecticut

NIGHT ONE

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - REMATCH
Nick Cross (369) defeats Ewan Guaire (c) (286)

Cross delivers the carnage and reclaims the Intercontinental Championship!

TAG TEAM CARNAGE
Raven Christiensen (356) & Ultimo X (343) defeat Leakee (340) & Mercedes KV (330)

Ultimo assaults Emory backstage and takes his spot and his win!

WOMENS MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Misty Knight (340) defeats Alexa Hayes (330) & Pamela Rose (316) & Elena Perez (295) & Becca Quinn (278) & Iggy Swango (256)

Misty wins the MITB contract!

PURE CHAMPIONSHIP - VACANT
Frankie Romono (351) defeats Ivar Hallstrom (295)

AND NEWWW PURE CHAMPION OF THE WORLDDD FRANKIE ROMONO!

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - REMATCH II
The Uprising vs Holy HellRazorz (c)

After 25 minutes of battery, Cross finds himself laying on his back in the ring alone. Earlier in the night, he ate a Claymore Kick from Guaire. Earlier in the match, he ate a Demon Stomp and a Skull Stomp back-to-back. But Dreamer came to the rescue and prevented the match from ending. Now Dreamer is at the ramp with Morpheus and Knuckles, trading blows. Morpheus and Knuckles deliver a double superkick to Dreamer. He is stunned, but he is not out. Dreamer no-sells the double superkick and throws a right fist at Knuckles and a left fist at Morpheus in criss-cross action. All three fighters collapse on the ramp. The referee continues the count... 5... 6... 7...

Dreamer begins to wake up first. He yells at Cross to get up. He pulls Knuckles towards the ring. The referee continues... 8... 9...

Dreamer rolls Knuckles into the ring. The referee stops the count. The match continues. But Dreamer is hit with a running dropkick from Morpheus.

Inside the ring, Cross crawls over to Knuckles and throws an arm over his chest. The referee counts the pin...

ONE!

TWO!!

TWO POINT NINE NINE NINE !!!

Out of nowhere, Guaire slides into the ring and pulls Cross away. Guaire tosses Cross on the other side of the ring and dashes at him with another Claymore Kick!

THIS IS NOT OVER!

The referee calls for the bell.

The Uprising (757) defeat Holy HellRazorz (c) (731 + 37) by DQ

·
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)

NIGHT TWO

OMEGA CARNAGE
Omega Girl (1252) defeats Alexa Hayes (330) & Pamela Rose (316) & Becca Quinn (278) & Iggy Swango (256)

Omega Girl cannot be stopped!

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP
Misty Knight (340) defeats Mandy Spears (c)

Misty reclaims the Prestige Championship!

MENS MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Nick Cross (369) defeats Frankie Romono (351) & Leakee (340) & Luis Antonio Sanchez (331) & Ivar Hallstrom (295) & Ewan Guaire (286)

Cross wins the MITB contract!

WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP - MAXIMUM CARNAGE
Mercedes KV vs Raven Christiensen (c)

:cole: This Maximum Carnage match has been living up to its name so far! AND WHAT THE HELL IS RAVEN THINKING NOW?!

The crowd breaks out a HOLY SHIT! chant as the Women's Champion crawls for the cover.

1... !

2... !!

KICK OUT!!!

The crowd is shocked! Raven is shocked! Raven looks up at the ladder. One more time!

Raven covers Mercedes...

1... !

2... !!

3... !!!

Raven Christiensen (c) (356) defeats Mercedes KV (330)

:cole: AND STILLL WOMENS CHAMPION OF THE WORLDDD RAVEN CHRISTIENSEN!

After she regains some energy, the champion speaks into the microphone, still gasping for air:

Mercedes, you were my greatest rival to date and I look forward to us kicking each other around in the future. Misty, I know I'll be seeing you in the future and when I do, these people will witness the first failed MITB cash-in in PWA history. You know, I have been reigning for 100 days now, and I look forward to knocking out just as many bitches if they decide to oppose me. Girls... your ravens... are croaking...

The champion poses with her title to end the segment.

[WRITTEN BY BLAZEFURY]

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT
King Knuckles vs Dustin Dreamer vs Leonardo Morpheus (c)

Knuckles passes out! Knuckles is unconscious!

Dustin Dreamer (388) defeats Leonardo Morpheus (c) (381) & King Knuckles (350)

AND NEWWW PWA WORLD CHAMPION DUSTIN DREAMER!!!

TOP FIGHTERS
Dustin Dreamer (388) & Raven Christiensen (356)

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT
Dustin Dreamer (388) vs Leonardo Morpheus (381) vs King Knuckles (350)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_V3g37IF6Pnwp0nA-PbkLmcHiY8e9OfwQMvfQ13WPCg/edit?usp=sharing

·
Registered
118 Posts
Frankie Romono, I pinned you three weeks ago.

Frankie Romono, you pinned me two weeks ago.

Frankie Romono, how about we pin each other some more next week by making our Pure Title match 2-out-of-3 Falls?

What do you say?

Frankie Romono.​

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,154 Posts
Can i ask who's omega girl she's kicking butt or if it's Team there butts!

·
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

·
Registered
18 Posts
Frankie Romono, I pinned you three weeks ago.

Frankie Romono, you pinned me two weeks ago.

Frankie Romono, how about we pin each other some more next week by making our Pure Title match 2-out-of-3 Falls?

What do you say?

Frankie Romono.​
Bring it on! This Pure Title isn't going anywhere, no matter the stipulation. Bitch.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

41 - 59 of 59 Posts