Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

PWA Legacy VI, April 2nd, from New Orleans, Louisiana

One Night Only Reunion:
One (#Root & Remy Dieu) vs. The Symphony Of Carnage (Lucas Hawthorne & Dustin Dreamer)

Prestige Championship Legacy Women's Battle Royal:
Alexa Hayes (c) vs. Akira vs. Mandy Spears vs. Luna Anderson vs. Mercedes Killer Vanity vs. Kera vs. Iggy Swango vs. Jessica Cox vs. Ms. PWA vs. Carly Cruz

Singles Match (If Luna wins, Alexa must become her tag team partner - If Alexa wins, Luna must reveal her dark secret after the match)
Alexa Hayes vs. Luna Anderson

Pure Championship Lee Powell Memorial Battle Royal:
#Root (c) vs. King Knightmare Knuckles vs. Dustin Dreamer vs. Max Emory vs. Supa Eagle vs. KeRo vs. Paul E. Star vs. Nick Cross vs. Isaac Soros vs. Mr. PWA

Singles Match:
Nick Cross vs. Lucas Hawthorne

Intercontinental Championship:
Leonardo Morpheus (c) vs. King Knightmare Knuckles

Tag Team Championship Barbwire Massacre Hell In A Cell:
The Blood Dealers (c) (Leonardo Morpheus & Michael Carter III) vs. The Symphony Of Carnage (Lucas Hawthorne & Dustin Dreamer)

Women's Championship:
Rebecca Knox (c) vs. Pamela Rose

Singles Match (If Knuckles wins, Spears must return to PWA - If Spears wins, Knuckles must retire with him)
King Knightmare Knuckles vs. Joey Spears

World Championship:
Rebel Griffin (c) vs. Michael Carter III vs. Remy Dieu
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8:00 PM EST
Males: Please pick 12 (TWELVE) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Females: Please pick 10 (TEN) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, SmackDown and 205 Live, PPV, and next week's RAW, SmackDown and 205 Live
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.
If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week if you win your match. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.
** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
48 Posts

Legacy.

Dustin Dreamer and Lucas Hawthorne versus Remy Dieu and Root. I claimed it wouldn't happen, I denied the challenge set forth by Remy Dieu. I had better things to do. However, Dreamer was all for a fight and so he accepted a match with Remy, revenge for Remy taking the World Heavyweight Championship from him.

Root wanted to reform One, reform One for one night only. Dreamer wants one more shot at Remy and somehow The Symphony of Carnage were pencilled in for a match against One.

That's but one out of three matches I have tonight.

Nick Cross versus Lucas Hawthorne, my second match. Cross, last week you got unlucky when you tried to take the Pure championship. You do, however, have a second chance in the Pure Battle Royal. Here's the deal, after seeing the match card I know that you may walk into our match with the Pure Championship.

I want that Pure Championship. So how about this. You prove that you're a fighting champion. If you win the Pure Championship in the battle royal, Nick Cross versus Lucas Hawthorne becomes a match for that belt.

And then, the match I'm least looking forward to. The Symphony of Carnage versus The Blood Dealer's three. Carter, Morpheus, here's the deal. Me and Dreamer have beat you already. We've technically beaten you twice, but who cares for technicalities?

This is not a match that plays to my strengths though. I'm no hardcore fighter, I don't wrestle hardcore style matches and so I'm scared. Dreamer however, well my fucking partner is known to be a little crazy. This match plays to his strengths perfectly.

So then. I have a train to catch. Dealers, Cross and One? I'll see you fuckers later.​

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
I stand against all of the talent in the PWA and unike the traitor KERA I will not kiss ass , I shall not repent and I certainly will not go and be The Authority's Backsides wiper to get more dollars and cents added to what is already one of the highest contracts in all PWA history.

The bunch of losers I'm facing for #Root Pure Belt will find out that Winning or defending this belt will not happen on this our biggest PPV of the Year Legacy as the man who has done it all is here for one reason and one reason only to become champion and I will not be denied again, The Authority have tried and failed to get me on there side , they might have succeeded in getting to that Cheap woman (if that's what you call her) to change her ways and repent but no not me , I stay on the only side that's gonna help and further my career in PWA and that's my own. I'm not messing around helping others out it's time to focus on my destiny and focus on the sole reason on why I came here in the first place and that was to become grand slam champion.

I will do whatever it takes To win this challenge as The Authority has put me against more so called talent than KERA can count !! But I'm here to do my job and I will use any necessary requirements to win, but I'm gonna let the others do my job for me, I'll stand back sip a starshake($9.99 on my new website) and soak in my first of what will be the greatest PPV in all Wrestling "LEGACY"

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

We open up with an image of Leonardo Morpheus standing in a white room, eyes firmly shut. It is the first time we see the true Leo Morpheus, no face paint, no characters being portrayed. We begin to hear a sound, closest to one of professional wrestlers running wild inside of a ring. It begins to grow intensifyingly, and for every new decibel, the camera moves an inch closer to Leo's face. A face of reminisce. Reminisce of the good old days. When he was free. When there was no Demon King.

Now we see a first grader Leonardo, and his friend Seth, playing wrestling in Leo's backyard, as their families watch on from the coffee table.

Ms. Mars: "Ah, my Teeny, I've never seen someone be so passionate about something, as he is about wrestling. He's going to be in PWA one day."

Suddenly, the camera zooms in on an old blue mat. A mat accompanied by some ropes on the side, which are made from black duct tape, and are there to make the scraped together materials look like an actual wrestling ring. But it's not the squared circle that is grabbing everyone's attention, but instead it is the face of Leo Morpheus. A face covered in red, black and white. A face covered in face paint. It is the way how Leo imagines himself as a wrestler. It is the way Leo wants to be when he grows up and performs for his family, for his mother. It is what Leo... will soon become.

Soon enough, Leonardo started to learn the true power of imagination. What he simply thought of as a film character that he would entertain people with when he'd grow up, soon became the lead actor of the movie that was Leo's life. Now Leo couldn't stop thinking about him. It wasn't just in the ring with his friend Seth anymore, this new imaginary being... it was following Leo everywhere. Every time he went to write something down in his notebook in school, he would see his arm turn completely red, a haunting image of bloody teeth plastered across the palm of his hand. The teeth started to move. The palm of his hand started to laugh.

Too scared to tell anyone in fear of being laughed at, it seemed to Leo like he had no escape. When his mother was tucking him into bed that night, he confessed.

"Mom, I don't know if I'm ready to be a wrestler. I just don't know if I'm strong enough."

"See, Teeny... life is hard. And in life, there's two types of people. There's the weak. The weak will perish. And then there's the strong. The strong will survive. And in order to survive, you have to fight. Dreams don't just get handed to you. Your dream is being a wrestler. But you're not the only one. There are thousands of kids just like you, who dream of being in that ring.
Most of them will fail, because they think they're not strong enough. But you my son, you mustn't do that. You must fight. Your father, he fought. He fought to build you that ring, for you to practice in. He fought to build this house so that we'd have a place to live, he fought for the very bed that you are sleeping in.He fought for his dreams. Because when you fight for your dreams, your dreams will fight for you. Don't ever forget that. Good night, Teeny."

It is those words which Leonardo Morpheus would go on to live by the rest of his life. And it is those words that turned the ordinary face paint he would put on for fun, into a true representation of his very soul.

And only a couple of weeks later, Leo would face his scariest demon yet. A loss of a loved one.

It was just another day in the life of the two friends, Leo and Seth. Today was one of those rare days that Leo's mom wasn't home. One of those days where they could wrestle around the house and not get punished. They would just clean it up before Leo's mom came home and everything would be fine, and no one would be yelled at. Everything was going to be fine... until in one accidental flick of the lighter, they set the entire house on fire. The two helpless children ran out the house and started screaming for help. They went to the neighbour's house, to tell Leo's mom what had happened. But Mommy wasn't there. Mommy was at home. Mommy was sleeping. Mommy had burned to death.

Leo felt his hand begin to itch. He looked at it, almost regrettingly, almost as if he knew what he was about to see before he even looked. On the palm of his hand, he saw not only teeth, but eyes and ears. A nose and a mouth. An entire ugly face, hysterically laughing at his expense. The face... of the Demon King.

Now we return to the room where we started at, only now it is a fully dark one, and the real "real" Leonardo Morpheus is standing in front of the camera. He slowly opens his eyes, and begins to speak.

"And even through all those struggles, I still didn't let go of my dreams. I didn't submit to their deadly hold, I fought my way out of it. I didn't let my dreams control me. I controled them. I became the god of my dreams. And tonight, I fulfil another one. I step into that ring, and I perform. I perform for my friend Seth. And I perform for my mother. Because even though she isn't here anymore, I know she'll be watching. But hey, enough of this motivational talk. Let's go kick some ass."​

The scene suddenly switches to PWA's Gorilla Position. Leonardo Morpheus takes one final peek through the curtain, taking a glance at the sold-out Superdome. His music hits, as he takes a deep breath.

"This is what we live for."

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
"Once again I stand humbled and ready to do battle for the PWA PRESTIGE Title, and I'm ready to give all my new Fans the KERAIKES every ounce of my body, strength and career to make this Battle Royal one that she will go down in the History books. I no this what I was born to do and make my Dad proud as he risked it all for me to be standing here today.
This what I came into pro wrestling for was nights like this to prove on the grandest stage of them all ' LEGACY' to show why I'm the next break out star in PWA womans divison. To all the women I'm facing once again where making history in the 'Revolution' as we once again show why where the premier brand in all sports entertainment and to put a great show for our fans , I've got messages on my all my media accounts from fans all over the world coming to see us all in action and a family has saved all year there's coming from New Zealand, so I only thought it right I would give them backstage passes for a personal meet and greet"

"Good luck to all the fantastic and talented women
Let's show the World and make this a match that
Will go down in PWA History, Let the Battle Royal commence
at LEGACY VI"

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts

Some of us have busy schedules.

Some of us train for hours a day. Some of us train every single day to keep at top fitness and to get better. For some of us, that training and that level of dedication is imbedded into our minds, it pokes into our minds and it eats at us if we don't go and satisfy it.

Some of us also take time to chill. Some of us take the time to sit here and allow the professionals chance to make us look amazing for the camera. Some of us care how we look when we go out through that curtain, some of us care how we look when we march out there to snap elbows and break faces.

Tonight, I enter one hell of a high profile match.

I like a challenge. Challenges are fun, they mean I get to test myself. Have all of my hours training paid off? Should I have focused my training on specific weaknesses or is the general training perfect? Should I have focused my training on finding new ways to snap arms clean in two?

I break arms. I did that in the octagon and I do it now in the squared circle. I snapped Iggy Swango's arm with ease. Luna Anderson helped me to snap arms last week, and we enjoyed it. She's absolutely a stalker but we enjoyed snapping arms and listening to our partners cry out in pain.

Tonight? Tonight I walk in there and break arms. I break Luna Anderson, I snap the arm of the champion and I ruin the other arm of Iggy Swango. Vanity also falls to an armbar. I get my arm raised, I take my championship belt and I defend it next week, I defend it by breaking yet more arms.

I'm here to make an impact. I think I'm doing that.​

·
Blue collar boys do it with our hands muddied.
1,196 Posts

What’s happened to me? This time last year I was on the cusp of greatness, the reigning Intercontinental Champion, having won the Over the Top Battle Royal and going into Legacy to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship. Now, I’m given a participation shot at the Pure Championship like the rest of the nobodies. I’d like to say I have some way to solve this problem but I don’t, because it seems that all I can do is lose and I’m losing to people I would’ve dismantled twelve months ago.

Somewhere along the way I’ve started not to give a fuck and stopped fearing the consequences. That was all good and well because I still performed when it mattered, when the big money matches took place, but now I can’t even get it done when it counts. Being in a nothing match at Legacy is a sobering status – a status that frankly I don’t like. I’m a former World Champion, I’m a former Intercontinental Champion, I’m a former Tag Team Champion, I’m an Over the Top Battle Royal winner, I have the most Pure Championship reigns in PWA history, hell, I’m the only man in PWA history to win every championship in one night and now I’m jerking the curtain – a place well below my status.

I’m not sure I even recognize the man looking back at me in the mirror anymore – something needs to change. I’m watching as my contemporaries like Dustin Dreamer, Leon Knuckles, Joey Spears and Remy Dieu challenge for championships and land high profile matches. I’m watching as young guns like Leonardo Morpheus, Lucas Hawthorne, Michael Carter III and Rebel Griffin take the spots that should belong to me… and I’m not sure I can do anything about it. I’m looking down the barrel of a gun that could spell the end of my PWA career. What worked for me before no longer does – it’s time for change.

So a loss at Legacy doesn't just continue whatever losing streak I seem to be on, a loss at Legacy spells the end of my career...

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts

What’s happened to me? This time last year I was on the cusp of greatness, the reigning Intercontinental Champion, having won the Over the Top Battle Royal and going into Legacy to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship. Now, I’m given a participation shot at the Pure Championship like the rest of the nobodies. I’d like to say I have some way to solve this problem but I don’t, because it seems that all I can do is lose and I’m losing to people I would’ve dismantled twelve months ago.

Somewhere along the way I’ve started not to give a fuck and stopped fearing the consequences. That was all good and well because I still performed when it mattered, when the big money matches took place, but now I can’t even get it done when it counts. Being in a nothing match at Legacy is a sobering status – a status that frankly I don’t like. I’m a former World Champion, I’m a former Intercontinental Champion, I’m a former Tag Team Champion, I’m an Over the Top Battle Royal winner, I have the most Pure Championship reigns in PWA history, hell, I’m the only man in PWA history to win every championship in one night and now I’m jerking the curtain – a place well below my status.

I’m not sure I even recognize the man looking back at me in the mirror anymore – something needs to change. I’m watching as my contemporaries like Dustin Dreamer, Leon Knuckles, Joey Spears and Remy Dieu challenge for championships and land high profile matches. I’m watching as young guns like Leonardo Morpheus, Lucas Hawthorne, Michael Carter III and Rebel Griffin take the spots that should belong to me… and I’m not sure I can do anything about it. I’m looking down the barrel of a gun that could spell the end of my PWA career. What worked for me before no longer does – it’s time for change.

So a loss at Legacy doesn't just continue whatever losing streak I seem to be on, a loss at Legacy spells the end of my career...

You could still rejoin one brudda

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Remy Dieu Picks:

Roman Reigns
Asuka
Shinsuke Nakamura
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Mustafa Ali
Cedric Alexander
Braun Strowman
Nia Jax
Rusev
Randy Orton
The Miz

Dean Ambrose
Charlotte

Asuka:

Harper
Rowan
Cedric Alexander
Mustafa Ali
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Braun Strowman
Asuka
Randy Orton
Shinsuke Nakamura

Nia Jax
AJ Styles

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Remy Dieu Picks:

Roman Reigns
Asuka
Shinsuke Nakamura
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Mustafa Ali
Cedric Alexander
Braun Strowman
Nia Jax
Rusev
Randy Orton
The Miz

Dean Ambrose
Charlotte

Asuka:

Harper
Rowan
Cedric Alexander
Mustafa Ali
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Braun Strowman
Asuka
Randy Orton
Shinsuke Nakamura

Nia Jax
AJ Styles
Your female character is Akira not Asuka.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
I have a problem with the booking of the Prestige and Pure Championships. The battle royal concept fucks over the people who actually earned those title shots. What you gon do about it?

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,617 Posts
PAUL E. STARS Picks Are

Roman Reigns
Braun Strauman
Finn Balor
Askua
Nia Jax
AJ Styles
Shinskue Nakamura
Randy Orton
Charlotte Flair
Carmella
Cedric Alexander
Mustafa Ali

Seth Rollins
Rusev

KERA'S Picks Are

Roman Reigns
Braun Strauman
Askua
Nia Jax
AJ Styles
Shinskue Nakamura
Randy Orton
Charlotte Flair
Cedric Alexander
Mustafa Ali

Seth Rollins
Rusev

Attachments

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
I have a problem with the booking of the Prestige and Pure Championships. The battle royal concept fucks over the people who actually earned those title shots. What you gon do about it?
It's what we did last year at Legacy (At least for Pure not 100% sure we did it last year for Prestige). It's in the interest of getting everybody an important match at Legacy.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
It's what we did last year at Legacy (At least for Pure not 100% sure we did it last year for Prestige). It's in the interest of getting everybody an important match at Legacy.
That's fine - but what about the people who earned those title shots? Are we gonna get title shots on the following show? Are we gonna get bonus points for advantage? I really don't care about what you did last year. You are bending the rules that were set in place. What about making the battle royals for no1 contendership instead?

·
Premium Member
182 Posts

Last Week –

Charly Caruso: Mr. Cross can I have a moment of your time? I know that you’re disappoin…..

Nick Cross: Charly stop! I’m not disappointed at all. #Root did a hell of a job out there in that ring tonight. I told him to bring his best and he did what he had to do. That was his best title defense yet and I brought that out of him. Outside of the no holds barred match, we had the best singles match of the night. We entertained and that’s what I wanted to do. One step at a time, I’ll get there.

Charly Caruso: Well speaking of getting there, where does this leave you for Legacy?

Nick Cross: Lucas Hawthorne laid out a challenge and I accepted so my focus shifts to him. He wants to make a name for himself and so do I. But that’s next week so if you’ll excuse me, its time to go back to the drawing board and review this fight I just had.

This Week –

The time is finally here. I should be excited, elated, on Cloud 9 that Legacy is finally here. But am I? Am I? No! But I should. I’m in 2 matches at this prestigious event but all I’ve heard is negative this week. I get another shot at the Pure Championship in a battle royal and Lucas Hawthorne and myself go to battle 1 on 1 in a match that could steal the show.

These ungrateful pieces of trash in the back though have done nothing but complain and grumble about their spot. (Oh I should be this, and I didn’t do that). That’s your damn fault so I say get the hell out of my way and just throw your self over the damn top rope and save yourself the embarrassment of getting tossed out by the soon to be Breakout Star of the Year.

In this match I’m going to give the crowd what they want. You see, Nick Cross is coming to work and I’ve got plenty of jobs to do. First, I’ll be the trashman and take out that garbage called Paul E. Star and throw him out of the damn ring along with his star shake. Then you can call me the repo man because I’m coming to get my win back from that bastard Isaac Soros. Next its Max Emory’s turn. He said he’ll call it quits if he can’t get back on top of his game. Well Max guess my next job is to be a doctor because I’m taking you out to greener pastures and euthanizing your ass. Then the next job for me to do is to take out the soon to be former champion. Guess I’ll be a lumberjack because I’m chopping that tree down and burning it to the Root. Piece of trash after piece of trash will be eliminated until I get toe to toe with 1 man. That’s you Knuckles! My next work will be as a Dreamcatcher because there will be no nightmares tonight! I’m throwing your ass over the top rope on my way to clutching that Pure Title and holding it above my head. Which leads me to one last job…….

A mason. Me defending my newly won Pure Championship against you Lucas. Bring that camera in my face and look at me closely. I’m going to build you a legacy but not brick by brick, it will be fist by fist. You will be remembered as the man that helped kick off this NC-17 era in PWA. You will help me put on a performance that will leave people wanting to see this same match next year but for a different title. You want a legacy so its time to build. I will push you to the extreme, to your limit, to the point where you question how bad you want it. But make no mistake Mr. Hawthorne, I will be leaving with that Pure Championship. Try to stop me!

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts

1 - 20 of 108 Posts