Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

PWA Hell On Earth from Los Angeles, California

... ... ... .....

Singles Match: If Damien no shows he's fired.
William Gust vs Damien

Singles Match:
James Omega vs Donald Hammerpunch

Triple Threat Match:
LYNCH vs Root vs Supa Eagle

Triple Threat Match: If Vanity no shows she's fired.
Vanity vs Freja Erichsen vs Zoey Kendrick

Triple Threat Match:
Veronica Haze vs Bea Valentine vs Katy Baphomet

Pure Championship Match:
Demon Carver vs Evan Daniels ©

Hell In A Cell Match:
Joey Spears vs Darth Knuckles

Singles Match:
Willowrang vs KeRo

Singles Match:
Kevin Cannon vs Vince Valentine

Tag Team Title Match:
Dustin Dreamer & Sage Grimm vs Demon Carver & Darth Knuckles ©

Tag Team Match:
Maya Marvel & April Brooks vs Molly Spears & Pamela Rose

Women's Title Match:
Alexa Hayes vs Rebecca Knox ©

Intercontinental Championship Match:
Grant Gatling vs Dustin Dreamer ©

Hell In A Cell Match For The World Heavyweight Championship:
Marcus Maximus vs Sage Grimm ©
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Sunday, 7:00PM EST(When PPV Pre-show Starts)

Male Characters Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters Please pick 6 (six) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW and Smackdown

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week if you win your match. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Since Day One
9,871 Posts
Promo:

*Grant Gatling is standing in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand, ready to address all of the booing fans in the stands.*

Gatling: Well, well, well. Looks like Bill Kingsley is finally starting to wise up after I recently defeated two of his golden knights. Last week, he thought he could watch me from a distance as I got torn to shreds by Joey Spears. He presented everyone with what he thought was the equivalent of trapping a tiny mouse into a pit of hungry snakes with me as the mouse getting digested inside the belly of a beast. Not in your life, Kingsley. I flipped your script. Scratch that, I wiped my ass with your script and made my own matinee ending to your barbaric little fantasies. You will never...EVER get off by watching me get laid out without me dishing back some serious consequences and don't you forget it and all of that continues tonight when I defeat your other golden knight...Dustin Dreamer.

*Gatling's mood sours when he hears the fans cheering but he simply allows them to get the love out of their system.*

Gatling: Yeah, the guy I beat nearly within an inch of his life a few weeks ago and the only reason I didn't finish the job there and then is for an opportunity like the one that Kingsley has obviously given to me with a reluctant attitude about it. He's only started taking his spoonful of bitter retribution and he's gonna swallow the rest of it when I pin Dreamer's shoulders to this mat...

*Gatling stomps on the mat for emphasis.*

Gatling: ...and win the PWA Intercontinental Championship, one of the few titles here in PWA that has eluded me. I've never been one to shy away from turning up the violence to sickening, inhumane degrees because that's how I got my start here and I'll have to be creative and find a way to bend and twist every bone in Dreamer's body out of joint without stepping over the line. I'm not going to let the name of this PPV "Hell on Earth" be nothing more than an uncreative promotional tactic, I'm going to make it mean something for all of you! For all you Dreamer fans who want to see him soar to new heights with a rocket on his back, you'll be squirming in your seats in agony as I make that rocket go up in flames with him along for the ride down to the ground. For Bill Kingsley, I'm going to make these past few months of humiliation come knocking at your door as I rub my shiny new title in your face. But most of all, to Dustin Dreamer, I'm gonna make it hell on Earth for you by not only taking that Intercontinental Championship from you but by making sure that you never live to fight another day and not because you don't want to...but because your body won't be able to hold up. Consider this payback for not giving me what I deserved sooner. Now, I'm gonna take with interest!

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,380 Posts
I am hyped - 5 championship matches and 2 HIAC matches.

·
10,380 Posts
For the first time ever, DEMON & The Dank are coming out together. Wow, their entrance attire looks so epic. They actually look like TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

:mark: :mark: :mark:

:mark: :mark: :mark:​

This match is not just any wrestling match. It's not a fight. It's not a battle. It's a WAR. It's a war for the Tag Team Championship. And eventually, war always comes to an end. But it feels like Knuckles and Dreamer have backstage heat. How can they both co-exist here in PWA? Knuckles has been taunting Dreamer since spring of this year. Their rivalry got hot over the summer, and it still hasn't cooled down. Also, Knuckles holds an undefeated singles streak against Grimm. Add DEMON to the mix, and you get HELL ON EARTH!

But wait. What do these 4 men have in common, besides hating each others' guts? For one reason or another, they are all doing double duty tonight. Knuckles is fighting Spears in a cell. DEMON is challenging Daniels for the PURE Championship. Dreamer is defending the Intercontinental Championship against Gatling. And Grimm is defending the World Heavyweight Championship against Maximus. That's a lot of name-dropping, but every single name is a superstar in the making. I gotta give respect where respect is due. Good luck to all. This is hell in a cell. This is HELL ON EARTH!

Stay tuned...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Evan Daniels
1. Seth Rollins
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Roman Reigns
4. Kevin Owens
5. Sheamus
6. Dean Ambrose
7. Dolph Ziggler
8. Ryback

Backups
1. Big E
2. Kofi Kingston

The cameras get a shot of a wrestling boot - as the shot ascends, we see a physique seemingly carved from only the best artist. When the shot finally reveals who it is, we see the PWA Pure Champion, Evan Daniels, with a huge smile on his face. With the Pure Championship resting on his shoulders, Daniels continues to grin.

"I know, I know. You haven't heard much from me, Evan Daniels. Hell, you haven't heard from me at all. I rose up the ranks of PWA quite quickly and now - I have this little guy on my shoulder."

Daniels pats the Pure Championship.

"I found it appropriate to address the PWA Universe right before the Hell on Earth pay-per-view. I'm actually quite nervous but that isn't stopping me from talking to all of you, the fans."

Daniels applauds towards the camera.

"That was for each and every member of the PWA Universe. Without all of you, there would be no PWA. So thank you for supporting us and giving guys like me - a chance to really shine and entertain you all to the fullest extent."

A smile again creeps up on the champ's face almost not believing that he's actually cutting a promo.

"But other than the PWA Universe, I wanted to address my opponent - Demon Carver. Look, I get it. You're some Demon now or something like that and you're here to show me hell or some kind of nonsense like that. I just want to tell you - GOOD LUCK."

The champ nods his head.

"Good luck because in order to win this title from me, you'll need to throw everything you've got at me Carver. When you run out of things to throw and see me still standing, that's when you'll know that you've failed. I hate to break it to you buddy, but there's a demon in all of us. At Hell on Earth, allow me to show you the demons that hide inside of me...."

Daniels turns all serious as the cameras get a close-up of him. But as soon as the shot is close enough, Daniels smiles again and even winks at the camera before the feed cuts out.

---​
Zoey Kendrick
1. Seth Rollins
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Roman Reigns
4. Kevin Owens
5. Sheamus
6. Dean Ambrose

Backups
1. Dolph Ziggler
2. Ryback

The cameras get a shot of a black jumpsuit - the Black Widow costume it seems. The shots fade in and out as we see montages of the suit being put on by Zoey Kendrick.

"Oh, there you are. Care to help me zip up?"

She says it with such seduction as the cameras fade out again - not knowing is Zoey was talking to an actual person or a fictional person, who everyone wants to be at this point.

"Now that's better."

Zoey is now fully clothed with the Black Widow costume as she smiles for the cameras.

"Oh what to say, what to say. Hmmm..."

She playfully bites the tip of her pointing finger before chuckling softly.

"Oh I know. How about I tell you guys a story about a strong woman as she rises up the ranks in a male-dominated sport? Won't that be fun? No? Hmm, you're probably right."

Zoey thinks to herself - again biting the tip of her pointing finger.

"How about I just say that whatever happens to my opponents at the Hell on Earth pay-per-view is not personal? I mean, it's a job I have to do right? They're probably out to come and get me too. Huhhhhhh - if only this were much simpler. But really, I'm sorry ladies but there's no stopping this cos-playing, motorcycle-riding, vegan-nurtriented, unstoppable, bombtastic woman from scoring the win at Hell on Earth. Plus, I've been to hell."

Zoey winks at the cameras.

"No really, I have. I dressed up as a cute little devil at a party and let me tell you, it was like hell because this girl - she thought she could psych me out when she brushed passed me. So I'm guessing she wanted to start something with little ol' me who was just trying to have a good time at the party. And let me tell you, I sent her to hell - aka to the outside."

Zoey laughs at the memory she just remembered.

"So yeah, I sent her to hell - aka the outside - through a freaking window....Serves her right for trying to mess with me."

She grins and shrugs her shoulders as if there was no other possible thing she could have done at the time.

"See you at Hell on Earth ladies!"​

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Ladies and Germs, William Gust is ready to speak.

I didn't lose last week. Sure I didn't score a pinfall.. Or a submission, but I want you to look at my face.. Come on, cameraman zoom in..

*Camera slowly zooms in

Does this look like the face of a loser, I'm still beautiful damn it, I'm still beautifully talented, and God damn it I am still William Gust!

Now back up, you're in my personal space.

*Camera backs up quickly

Now at Hell on Earth, Damien being ugly is the least of your worries. Looks like if you don't show up, you are out of the job here in PWA. But you know what not showing up is the best thing you that could happen to you, because you don't want to step in the ring with me.

So the way I see it, either you sit on your ass at home and be a loser for the rest of your life, or you show up at Hell on Earth, get your ass beat.. And still be a loser for the rest of life.

Your choice, Damien. Either way, I am still moving straight to the top. Damien Gust is going to own PWA, and I'm going to beautify it, I'm going to beautify the titles, the ring, the tables, everything, and get rid of all the ugliness here in PWA. And the way its looking, I may be the only one left when it's all said and done.

I'm William Gust.. Beautiful looking, and Beautifully talented.

Do you hear that? Seems like that Gust of wind is getting stronger.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Bea Valentine:

1) Bubba Ray Dudley
2) Tyler Breeze
3) Charlotte
4) Roman Reigns
5) Dvon Dudley
6) Seth Rollins

Back up
7) Dean Ambrose
8) Kane

Vince Valentine:

1) Charlotte
2) Roman Reigns
3) Dean Ambrose
4) Tyler Breeze
5) Bubba Ray Dudley
6) Rusev
7) D-von Dudley
8) Seth Rollins

Back up
9) Neville
10) Luke Harper

·
Registered
36 Posts
Promo: (Vince Valentine appears on the titantron only a torch below his chin illuminates a dark picture, a growling voice recites the following)

When the night falls down
I wait for you
And you come around
And the world's alive
With the sound of death
On the street outside

When you walk into the ring
I pull you close and we start to move
And we're spinning with the fires below
And I'll take you down into a Hell you know...

Oh, do you know what that's worth?
Oh Hell IS a place on earth
They say in Hell, pain comes first
I'll make Hell a place on earth
Oh yes, Hell, is a place on earth.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts

James Omega

Seth Rollins
Luke Harper
Kofi Kingston
Sheamus
Roman Reigns
Kevin Owens
Nikki Bella
Undertaker

Backup
Dolph Ziggler
Tyler Breeze

Katy Baphomet

Kevin Owens
Big E
Bubba Dudley
Roman Reigns
Tyler Breeze
Seth Rollins

Backup
Neville
Wade Barrett

·
10,380 Posts
PART II:

Knuckles' music hits and a dozen stormtroopers walk out.

The stormtroopers surround the cell, as Spears waits inside for Knuckles to come out.

Knuckles finally comes out with a mic in his hand.

"MOLLY, VANITY, PAMELA, TEAM MVP, I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU!"

"Spears, my old friend, welcome to Los Angeles. Welcome to HELL ON EARTH! Your time has come. This is your day of reckoning."

1 - 20 of 57 Posts