·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega vs Rusev and Lana **3/4
Cedric Alexander (c) vs Drew Gulak ***1/4
The B-Team (c) vs The Revival *** B TEAM B TEAM GO GO GO
Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler (c) ***3/4
The New Day vs The Bludgeon Brothers (c) ***1/4
Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens N/A (squash)
Charlotte Flair vs Carmella (c) vs Becky Lynch **** Becky got fucked over but this was a great match. Was that a heel turn? Because it's not gonna work lol :becky
Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles (c) ****
The Miz vs Daniel Bryan ****1/4
Finn Bálor vs Baron Corbin N/A (squash)
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs Jeff Hardy ***1/4
Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss N/A (squash)
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (c) *** based on the story alone

·
Banned
4,537 Posts
Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega vs Rusev and Lana **3/4
Cedric Alexander (c) vs Drew Gulak ***1/4
The B-Team (c) vs The Revival *** B TEAM B TEAM GO GO GO
Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler (c) ***3/4
The New Day vs The Bludgeon Brothers (c) ***1/4
Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens N/A (squash)
Charlotte Flair vs Carmella (c) vs Becky Lynch **** Becky got fucked over but this was a great match. Was that a heel turn? Because it's not gonna work lol :becky
Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles (c) ****
The Miz vs Daniel Bryan ****1/4
Finn Bálor vs Baron Corbin N/A (squash)
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs Jeff Hardy ***1/4
Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss N/A (squash)
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (c) *** based on the story alone

I'm watching the repeat now of the Miz v Bryan good match shite ending high score like but Daniel Bryan leaning into those kicks gotta hurt his chests red lol, it was as the Miz would say awesome, beckys a heel turn gotta be as if u watch the match Charlotte hides there faces and Becky changed , Charlotte looked liked she had been really crying ,if u liked the shield get ready as ........ no spoilers as I no u don't watch them sameday , I'm gonna watch the sexy Ronda one more time then sdlive, this weeks Bore was lit at the end , demon Balor back wasn't long enough it should be used more as the crowd goes nuts and Balor is totally different , glad your back @Leon Knuckles :smile2:

Attachments

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the biggest and hottest match of the night.

:cole That's right Corey, it's time for the Ashley Morgan on a Stripper Pole Match or the Ashley and Sara on a Pole Match, or the... ehh.... actually Graves I have no idea what's going on next

Me neither Cole, all I know is that we are going to see boobies real soon. If Spade wins, he see Sara's boobs. If Psychosis wins, we see Ashley's boobs. Who's boobs are we gonna see tonight? Ashley Morgan's or Psychosis' wife, Sara?

:cole Actually Corey, I've been told earlier tonight that it will now be Alex Spade vs. Psychosis

Are you shitting me? Psychosis from the Mexi-Cools is back?

:cole No Corey, Paul E. Love has now changed his name to Psychosis. He has changed his attitude from the feud with Alex Spade over the last couple of weeks and says he will lose his mind he takes another loss against Spade here tonight.

Well thanks for the update Cole. I swear he's changed his names more times than Leon Knuckles.

:cole Isn't his name Kings of Leon now?

Kings of Leon is a band you idiot. It doesn't matter if his name is Leon Knuckles, or King Knuckles, or Neon Leon Knuckles, or Freon Knuckles, or King of Moose Knuckles, all we care about is we are going to see some boobies next live on PWA Heatwave.

:cole That's right Corey, up next live on the PWA Network, it's Spade vs Psychosis in the Fake vs. Real Match, which superstar will show their puppies? Will it be Ashley or Sara?

Isn't it funny that Psychosis thinks Sara's boobies are real? Those things are obviously fake but no one has the heart to tell him they are real HAHAHA

:cole Well Corey those thing are pretty nice looking not matter if its real or fake. To make sure if they are real or not, we asked a special guest here tonight to be on commentary. Please welcome former ring commentator, Jerry "the King" Lawler.

IT IS GREAT TO BE HERE COLE IM READY TO SEE SOME PUPPIES

King, you are an expert on this and we need your help. Sara, are they real or fake?

100% fake Corey and I don't care I just wanna see some puppies

:cole You heard it here folks, they are indeed fake. Now lets get this match started

:cole HERE COMES ASHLEY MORGAN

THAT'S IT I HOPE PSYCHOSIS KICKS SPADES ASS, I WANNA SEE ASHLEY TAKE OFF THAT TOP

PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES

:cole Ashley and her puppies looking fantastic as ever and here come Sara the wife of Psychosis

Forget what I just said. I want Spade to kick Psychosis ass. I wanna see Sara take it off now. Those things are fantastic.

WHO CARES GRAVE!!! NO MATTER WHOS WINS WE ALL WIN!!! ACTUALLY I HOPE THEY BOTH GET DOUBLE COUNTOUT SO WE CAN SEE BOTH OF THEM

:cole I agree with you King, but there must be one winner only who's it gonna be? And here comes Alex Spade and his manager Willy Wiggins.

Forget about the entrances, lets just get to the finish of the match already, we wanna see some puppies dammit.

:cole WHAT THE? THAT'S HOPSKY AND HE'S ATTACKING SPADE BEFORE THE MATCH HAS EVEN STARTED. AND HERE COMES PSYCHOSIS RIGHT BEHIND HOPSKY ATTACKING THE INJURED SPADE.

THANK GOD THIS MATCH IS GONNA BE OVER QUICK, LOOKS LIKE ASHLEY MORGAN IS GOING TO BE TAKING OFF THAT TOP AND SHE DOESN'T CARE.

:cole THIS IS DISGUSTING. WE CAME HERE TONIGHT TO SEE A GREAT MATCH AND SOME PUPPIES AND THOSE TWO HAVE TO RUIN IT.

*Psychosis and Hopsky powerbomb Spade onto the steel steps*

:cole OHHHH MYYY ON THE STEEL STEPS SOMEBODY STOP THIS

What a great husband Psychosis is. He will do anything in his power to not have his wife expose her breasts here to the world tonight.

*Hopsky throws Spade in the ring and the match starts*

*Psychosis goes for the quick cover but Spade kicks out at 2*

:cole ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SPADE IS STILL IN THIS, HE WANTS TO SEE SARA'S PUPPIES REALLY BAD AND HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH ASHLEY

JUST END THE DAMN MATCH ALREADY WE WANNA SEE PUPPIES

It's instinct King. We wants to be with Ashley so bad and it's natural for him to kickout.

:cole What does the psychotic Psychosis have to do to win this match.

I think this is it Cole, just look at those eyes, he has something up his sleeve I just know it.

:cole Psychosis just put Cole in his signature submission hold, this one is over. Wait a second, who the hell is this?

It looks like a hot dog vendor straight off the streets of Brooklyn

:cole That sure is a hot dog vendor Corey. I actually just bought a hot dog from him outside the arena this afternoon. And here is Psychosis who just released the hold from Spade and is telling the hot dog vendor to get outta here. And would you look at this. He's selling hot dogs to the PWA Universe in the front row.

LOOK AT THIS GUYS, HERE COMES WILLY WITH A STACK OF CASH BUYING THE REST OF THE HOT DOGS

*Spade comes from behind and gets a roll up pin on Psychosis

3*

:cole ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SPADE WINS! SPADE WINS!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WE ARE GOING TO SEE SARA'S PUPPIES AND WE CAN ALL THANK THE HOT DOG VENDOR FOR THE DISTRACTION. AND PSYCHOSIS IS HATING THIS. THE ENTIRE ARENA AND EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD WILL SEE HIS WIFE EXPOSE HER BREAST.

:cole SARA ISN'T TO HAPPY EITHER BUT SPADE WON THIS MATCH FAIR AND SQUARE. IT'S TIME TO SEE THE PUPPIES.

Psychosis or Paul E or whatever the hell your name is. This night could have ended up so differently, but you made things worse and you are going to pay for it. This is your idea of the match and you are going to pay for it buddy. Now tell your wife to show us her "real" boobs dammit.

:rusev THERE IS NO WAY SARA IS SHOWING YOU HER BOOBS

*crowd chants SHOW-US-YOUR-BOOB-IES :clap*

:lana3 SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!

*Sara hesitates to lift up her shirt for a couple of seconds but right before she does Hopsky runs in the ring with a towel and covers her up and rushes her to the back with Psychosis. The crowd showers Hopsky will boos that can be heard around the world.*

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I WON THIS MATCH FAIR AND SQUARE AND THAT PALE GHOST WHITE FREAK HOPSKY RUNS IN HERE AND COVERS UP SARA. WE CAME TO SEE BOOBIES DAMMIT AND I WANNA SEE SOME BOOBIES.

Well maybe I can help you out there Alex BAY BAY.

OH MY GOD IS SHE SERIOUS GUYS? IS SHE REALLY GONNA SHOW THEM TO ALL OF US?

THANK GOD WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME PUPPIES.

*Right before Ashley lifts up her shirt, Spade gets a tap on his shoulder. He turns around and...

:cole WHAT THE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

WHAT IN THE HELL JUST HAPPENED GUYS?

:cole THE HOT DOG VENDOR JUST HIT SPADE WITH A DDT. BUT WHY? WHY WOULD HE ATTACK SPADE?

DOES THAT MEAN WERE NOT GONNA SEE ASHLEY'S PUPPIES?

*Willy walks in the ring and raises the Hot Dog Vendors hand*

:cole WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON? DID WILLY JUST TURN ON ALEX SPADE?

*Ashley then walks over to Willy Wiggins. She bends down and starts to kiss Willy.*

just picture Ashley kissing him not Krystal lol

:cole WHAT THE HELL?

I'M THINK IM GONNA BARF GUYS. WHY IS ASHLEY MORGAN MAKING OUT WITH WILLY WIGGINS WHEN SHE COULD BE MAKING OUT WITH A HANDSOME GUY LIKE MYSELF.

:cole I think Spade is going to barf as well, just look at that face

COME ON ASHLEY, SHOW US THOSE PUPPIES

:cole By the look of things King, the only one who will be seeing those puppies tonight is Willy Wiggins. What I wanna know is why did the Hot Dog Vendor help Spade win and then give him a DDT?

ARE YOU SERIOUS COLE? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT. I WANNA KNOW WHY IN THE HELL IS A PLAYBOY COVER GIRL, ASHLEY MORGAN MAKING OUT WITH A LITTLE OLD MAN LIKE WILLY WIGGINS. I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO SEE HOW THIS UNFOLDS.

·
Banned
4,537 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the biggest and hottest match of the night.

:cole That's right Corey, it's time for the Ashley Morgan on a Stripper Pole Match or the Ashley and Sara on a Pole Match, or the... ehh.... actually Graves I have no idea what's going on next

Me neither Cole, all I know is that we are going to see boobies real soon. If Spade wins, he see Sara's boobs. If Psychosis wins, we see Ashley's boobs. Who's boobs are we gonna see tonight? Ashley Morgan's or Psychosis' wife, Sara?

:cole Actually Corey, I've been told earlier tonight that it will now be Alex Spade vs. Psychosis

Are you shitting me? Psychosis from the Mexi-Cools is back?

:cole No Corey, Paul E. Love has now changed his name to Psychosis. He has changed his attitude from the feud with Alex Spade over the last couple of weeks and says he will lose his mind he takes another loss against Spade here tonight.

Well thanks for the update Cole. I swear he's changed his names more times than Leon Knuckles.

Kings of Leon is a band you idiot. It doesn't matter if his name is Leon Knuckles, or King Knuckles, or Neon Leon Knuckles, or Freon Knuckles, or King of Moose Knuckles, all we care about is we are going to see some boobies next live on PWA Heatwave.

:cole That's right Corey, up next live on the PWA Network, it's Spade vs Psychosis in the Fake vs. Real Match, which superstar will show their puppies? Will it be Ashley or Sara?

Isn't it funny that Psychosis thinks Sara's boobies are real? Those things are obviously fake but no one has the heart to tell him they are real HAHAHA

:cole Well Corey those thing are pretty nice looking not matter if its real or fake. To make sure if they are real or not, we asked a special guest here tonight to be on commentary. Please welcome former ring commentator, Jerry "the King" Lawler.

IT IS GREAT TO BE HERE COLE IM READY TO SEE SOME PUPPIES

King, you are an expert on this and we need your help. Sara, are they real or fake?

100% fake Corey and I don't care I just wanna see some puppies

:cole You heard it here folks, they are indeed fake. Now lets get this match started

:cole HERE COMES ASHLEY MORGAN

THAT'S IT I HOPE PSYCHOSIS KICKS SPADES ASS, I WANNA SEE ASHLEY TAKE OFF THAT TOP

PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES

:cole Ashley and her puppies looking fantastic as ever and here come Sara the wife of Psychosis

Forget what I just said. I want Spade to kick Psychosis ass. I wanna see Sara take it off now. Those things are fantastic.

WHO CARES GRAVE!!! NO MATTER WHOS WINS WE ALL WIN!!! ACTUALLY I HOPE THEY BOTH GET DOUBLE COUNTOUT SO WE CAN SEE BOTH OF THEM

:cole I agree with you King, but there must be one winner only who's it gonna be? And here comes Alex Spade and his manager Willy Wiggins.

Forget about the entrances, lets just get to the finish of the match already, we wanna see some puppies dammit.

:cole WHAT THE? THAT'S HOPSKY AND HE'S ATTACKING SPADE BEFORE THE MATCH HAS EVEN STARTED. AND HERE COMES PSYCHOSIS RIGHT BEHIND HOPSKY ATTACKING THE INJURED SPADE.

THANK GOD THIS MATCH IS GONNA BE OVER QUICK, LOOKS LIKE ASHLEY MORGAN IS GOING TO BE TAKING OFF THAT TOP AND SHE DOESN'T CARE.

:cole THIS IS DISGUSTING. WE CAME HERE TONIGHT TO SEE A GREAT MATCH AND SOME PUPPIES AND THOSE TWO HAVE TO RUIN IT.

*Psychosis and Hopsky powerbomb Spade onto the steel steps*

:cole OHHHH MYYY ON THE STEEL STEPS SOMEBODY STOP THIS

What a great husband Psychosis is. He will do anything in his power to not have his wife expose her breasts here to the world tonight.

*Hopsky throws Spade in the ring and the match starts*

*Psychosis goes for the quick cover but Spade kicks out at 2*

:cole ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SPADE IS STILL IN THIS, HE WANTS TO SEE SARA'S PUPPIES REALLY BAD AND HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH ASHLEY

JUST END THE DAMN MATCH ALREADY WE WANNA SEE PUPPIES

It's instinct King. We wants to be with Ashley so bad and it's natural for him to kickout.

:cole What does the psychotic Psychosis have to do to win this match.

I think this is it Cole, just look at those eyes, he has something up his sleeve I just know it.

:cole Psychosis just put Cole in his signature submission hold, this one is over. Wait a second, who the hell is this?

It looks like a hot dog vendor straight off the streets of Brooklyn

:cole That sure is a hot dog vendor Corey. I actually just bought a hot dog from him outside the arena this afternoon. And here is Psychosis who just released the hold from Spade and is telling the hot dog vendor to get outta here. And would you look at this. He's selling hot dogs to the PWA Universe in the front row.

LOOK AT THIS GUYS, HERE COMES WILLY WITH A STACK OF CASH BUYING THE REST OF THE HOT DOGS

*Spade comes from behind and gets a roll up pin on Psychosis

3*

:cole ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SPADE WINS! SPADE WINS!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WE ARE GOING TO SEE SARA'S PUPPIES AND WE CAN ALL THANK THE HOT DOG VENDOR FOR THE DISTRACTION. AND PSYCHOSIS IS HATING THIS. THE ENTIRE ARENA AND EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD WILL SEE HIS WIFE EXPOSE HER BREAST.

:cole SARA ISN'T TO HAPPY EITHER BUT SPADE WON THIS MATCH FAIR AND SQUARE. IT'S TIME TO SEE THE PUPPIES.

Psychosis or Paul E or whatever the hell your name is. This night could have ended up so differently, but you made things worse and you are going to pay for it. This is your idea of the match and you are going to pay for it buddy. Now tell your wife to show us her "real" boobs dammit.

:rusev THERE IS NO WAY SARA IS SHOWING YOU HER BOOBS

*crowd chants SHOW-US-YOUR-BOOB-IES :clap*

:lana3 SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!

*Sara hesitates to lift up her shirt for a couple of seconds but right before she does Hopsky runs in the ring with a towel and covers her up and rushes her to the back with Psychosis. The crowd showers Hopsky will boos that can be heard around the world.*

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I WON THIS MATCH FAIR AND SQUARE AND THAT PALE GHOST WHITE FREAK HOPSKY RUNS IN HERE AND COVERS UP SARA. WE CAME TO SEE BOOBIES DAMMIT AND I WANNA SEE SOME BOOBIES.

Well maybe I can help you out there Alex BAY BAY.

OH MY GOD IS SHE SERIOUS GUYS? IS SHE REALLY GONNA SHOW THEM TO ALL OF US?

THANK GOD WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME PUPPIES.

*Right before Ashley lifts up her shirt, Spade gets a tap on his shoulder. He turns around and...

:cole WHAT THE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

WHAT IN THE HELL JUST HAPPENED GUYS?

:cole THE HOT DOG VENDOR JUST HIT SPADE WITH A DDT. BUT WHY? WHY WOULD HE ATTACK SPADE?

DOES THAT MEAN WERE NOT GONNA SEE ASHLEY'S PUPPIES?

*Willy walks in the ring and raises the Hot Dog Vendors hand*

:cole WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON? DID WILLY JUST TURN ON ALEX SPADE?

*Ashley then walks over to Willy Wiggins. She bends down and starts to kiss Willy.*

just picture Ashley kissing him not Krystal lol

:cole WHAT THE HELL?

I'M THINK IM GONNA BARF GUYS. WHY IS ASHLEY MORGAN MAKING OUT WITH WILLY WIGGINS WHEN SHE COULD BE MAKING OUT WITH A HANDSOME GUY LIKE MYSELF.

:cole I think Spade is going to barf as well, just look at that face

COME ON ASHLEY, SHOW US THOSE PUPPIES

:cole By the look of things King, the only one who will be seeing those puppies tonight is Willy Wiggins. What I wanna know is why did the Hot Dog Vendor help Spade win and then give him a DDT?

ARE YOU SERIOUS COLE? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT. I WANNA KNOW WHY IN THE HELL IS A PLAYBOY COVER GIRL, ASHLEY MORGAN MAKING OUT WITH A LITTLE OLD MAN LIKE WILLY WIGGINS. I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO SEE HOW THIS UNFOLDS.

Dude you are the funniest and one of the best writers with knucks on here at doing promos , I've been laughing for ages at the promo , fcking ? Class, bruh you promised and more than delivered, @The Big Dog, much respeck, from PYSCHOSIS haha loved the old pic that's how a promo should be funny and well written, you used my Willy element I see , now let's see if we can make wc our new home and show them why this is the best pfed in all of The internet,

Out did yourself bruh , hopefully in the future we will see there's boobies , I knew Lana has had fillers not a boob job I wanted just to put fake v real as laugh , but if you see charlottes never move , lanas do that's fillers haha

Shout out to @The Big Dog for the funniest promo off the year even beats v.skybox's ,

Peace bruh

Attachments

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts

:Rollins

Reactions: GREEK FREAK

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·

PWA Heatwave, August 19th live from the Barclays Center, New York City, NY

Fatal Four Way Match:
Max Emory (355) def. Lord Barrington (282), Leakee (352) and Mr. PWA (297)

Fatal Five Way Match:
Mandy Spears (311) def. Ashley Morgan (235), Suzy Loveless (180), Misty Knight (296) and Ms. PWA (261)

Ashley Morgan On A Pole Match (Or whatever this is now):
Alex Spade (302 + 20 = 322) def. Paul E. Love (302 + 12 = 314)

Prestige Championship Match:
Mercedes Killer Vanity (274) def. Alexa Hayes (229)

MVK retains the Prestige Championship.

Pure Championship Match:
King Knuckles (310) def. Rebel Griffin (c) (269)

King Knuckles is the new Pure Champion.

Tag Team Championship Match:
TSOC (631) (Dustin Dreamer (298) & Nick Cross (333)) def. Birds of War (c) (549 + 23 = 572) (Supa Eagle (282) & KeRo (267))

TSOC are the new Tag Team Champions.

Grave Consequences Match:
Raven Christensen (262) def. Alexa Hayes (229)

Intercontinental Championship Match:
Dustin Dreamer (c) (298) def. Supa Eagle (282)

Dustin Dreamer retains the IC Title.

Women's Championship Match:
Pamela Rose (c) (295) def. Rebecca Knox (265)

Pamela Rose is still Women's Champion.

After the match, Mandy Spears lays out Pamela from behind with a briefcase shot! Mandy hands over her case to the ref, she's cashing in Money In The Bank!

Women's Championship Match:
Mandy Spears (311 + 93 = 404) def. Pamela Rose (c) (295 + 30 = 325)

Mandy Spears is the new Women's Champion.

Mandy Spears Cash In Picks:
Braun Strowman
Roman Reigns
World Championship Match:
King Knuckles (310) def. Lucas Hawthorne (c) (211)

King Knuckles is the new World Champion.

After The Match, Max Emory comes out of nowhere and lays out Knuckles with a chair shot! Emory waits for Knuckles to get up, then smashes him across the face with the briefcase! Emory kicks Hawthorne out of the ring and hands his case over to the ref, he's cashing in Money In The Bank!

World Championship Match:
Max Emory (355 + 93 = 448) def. King Knuckles (c) (310 + 31 = 341)

Max Emory is the new World Champion.

Max Emory Cash In Picks:
Braun Strowman
Roman Reigns
Spreadsheet Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xw2yWyYrKIWa4Pjm6hy3ypq3bSXiV0geMyqhpIPAPvw/edit?usp=sharing

Congrats to our new champions, now we begin the new era over on WC. The people who ended the night here as champions will be in the matches to crown new champs for those titles.​

·
Banned
4,537 Posts
@Mad Max is that why cashed in bruh so u would be involved in the first world title match, the pure title shot is what I want as it has the same name as my Stable oh well to be the best u gotta beat the best as those two scores you and knucks amassed in the match jeez , I've not seen a score like that since a joined well done good way to go out, @Leon Knuckles when we get on wc full time If possible The Authority I would like a chance against knucks as you have something I want your title , and if champs are in first matches I challenge you ,Max I didn't realize how good you were , top 5 easy , but if I get this one chance before I become bob the jobber I may as well try to beat one of the best you get no where trying to start Big as you get knocked down to size , so if and when pls @Warlock @Skairipa Bliss I'd like first dibs at knucks if he is first in line as he's pure champ.

Thanks guys and hope all u lot are doing good and I'm excited as I'm Fiancé free , weed free and getting back to being healthy :smile2:

Edited how fcking stoned was I bk then I look and talked like a fool , god damn what an idiot!

1 aug 2019

Attachments

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.