1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

PWA Gold and Glory September, 21 2014. Las Vegas, Nevada
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Card for PWA Gold and Glory

HardCore Title #1 Contenders Match:
Vince Valentine vs. Supa Eagle

Tag Team Title #1 Contenders Match:
The Bent Family (Bryan bent & Cousin Jr) vs The Crows(Rott Wyler & Sage Grimm)

Hardcore Title Match:
Nelson king vs. Knuckles vs. Prince S vs Dustin Dreamer vs Gatling (c)

Intercontinental Title Match:
Little Jiminy Cricket vs. Bangarang vs. Joey Spears vs. KeRo

Tag Title Match:
Max Styles(CM Styles & Marcus Maximus) (c) vs Stars 'n' Stripes (Ravi Bishara & Muhammad Islami)

World Title Match - No Holds Barred
Ravi Bishara (c) vs Muhammad Islami

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Sunday, 7 PM EST (i.e., before Night of Champions pre-show begins).
Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's PPV, RAW, SD!, and Main Event
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or you will be automatically disqualified.
If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week if you win your match. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.
** Rule changed 25/1/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Sick PPV. Sick name. Sick poster. Sick card. Anything can happen! :mark:

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
391 Posts
Dustin Dreamer's Picks:
1. Rusev
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Sheamus
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Stardust
6. Randy Orton
7. AJ Lee
8. Jey Uso

Backups:
1. Cesaro
2. Nikki Bella

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
Joey Spears picks
1. Brock Lesnar
2. Randy Orton
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Stardust
5. Goldust
6. Paige
7. Seth Rollins
8. Dean Ambrose

1. Cesaro
2. Bo Dallas

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cousin Jr picks:

1. Seth Rollins
2. Randy Orton
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Stardust
5. Goldust
6. Paige
7. Cesaro
8. Brock Lesnar

Backups:
1. Rusev
2. Bo Dallas

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bryan Bent:

1. Brock Lesnar
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Sheamus
4. Goldust
5. Stardust
6. Paige
7. Randy Orton
8. Rusev

Backups:

A1. Adam Rose
A2. Seth Rollins

·
Locker Room Leader
12,143 Posts
Rott Wyler picks:

1. Brock Lesnar
2. Cesaro
3. Rusev
4. Randy Orton
5. Dolph Ziggler
6. Goldust
7. Stardust
8. Paige

Backups

1. Dean Ambrose
2. Big Show

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Earlier today while the crew was setting up, the cameraman decided to follow Knuckles around the arena.

DONT YOU WANNA BALL?

LK KNUCKLES

Brock Lesnar
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Goldust
Stardust
Randy Orton
Rusev
Paige

Seth Rollins
Adam Rose

Knuckles and Dreamer are the first ones to come out. Lots of boos and cheers! They are both holding a roll of barbed wire. :eek:

The Anarchy is here and we are ready to party! But Dreamer was telling me that we needed some decoration for this party. So we're gonna wrap these ropes up with some of this barbed wire here.

The crowd goes crazy as Knuckles and Dreamer begin to wrap the ropes with barbed wire. PWA! PWA! PWA!

You see, this match is pretty fuckin stupid. We just wanted a piece of Gatling, but The Authority decided to complicate things by adding in King and Prince. WHO THE FUCK ARE KING AND PRINCE? This isn't the royal ballroom. Go have your tea party somewhere else. This is The Anarchy's house of hardcore. So after we destroy the so-called royal bloodline, we're gonna come after you Gatling. We're gonna rip you apart limb after limb. And then Dreamer and I are gonna put on a hardcore clinic of our own. I hope you hurt me as much as I hurt you brother.

ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY! :mark:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Prince S' Picks

1. Brock Lesnar
2. Randy Orton
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Goldust
5. Stardust
6. Paige
7. Cesaro
8. Rusev

Backups
1. Seth Rollins
2. Big Show

Promo
''Finally the chance for gold has returned for me, although the number of competitors may be high, I shall come out on top and leave gold and glory with all the glory!

·
That's the way it has to be
1,124 Posts
THA SUPA EAGLE'S SUPA PICKS

Brock Lesnar
Cesaro
The Miz
AJ Lee
Seth Rollins
Goldust
Stardust
Randy Orton

Backups:
Rusev
John Cena

THA SUPA EAGLE'S SUPA PROMO:

"Finally, Tha Supa Eagle shall fly again. Vince Valentine, tha high priest of pussy-asses, best be ready. Before you know it I'mma be swoopin' and whoopin' some ass."

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Sage Grimms Picks:
Star Dust
Goldust
Randy Orton
Brock Lesnar
Sheamus
Rusev
Dolph Ziggler
Seth Rollins
Backups:
Paige
Dean Ambrose

Promo:

The Crows are in an unknown location readying themselves for their No. 1 contender’s match against the Bent Family.

Gold and Glory, the things that should mean the most to any professional wrestler worth his salt.

With Anarchy running roughshod over the PWA locker, partying at everyone else’s expense, sneak attacks, gang beatdowns and monopolizing the booking, winning the belts seems secondary to the even sweeter taste of beating the shit out of each and every one of those clowns.

But then The BEAST Rott Wylar and I realised there’s no better way to start bringing Anarchy down than winning those belts off Styles and Maximus.

You’re on borrowed time boys; we’re coming for you and those titles. And Bent Family, you’re the one obstacle standing between The Crows and getting our hands on S&M, an obstacle we plan on dispatching tonight at Gold and Glory.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Ravi Bishara's Picks:

Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton
Goldust
Stardust
Cesaro
Paige
Dolph Ziggler
Rusev

John Cena
Dean Ambrose

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Ravi Bishara, and I stand in front of the scum of America as the PWA World Heavyweight Champion, and by the time the night is done, I, along with my brother, Muhammad Islami, will be standing tall above the two men who dare to call themselves the Tag Champions. Tonight, I continue my year of dominance by not only retaking what was and will forever remain mine, but also retaining my Title as your Heavyweight Champion.

Tonight in the heart of the West's greed, we of the East burn this hellhole to the ground.

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maxs Picks:
Lesnar
Orton
Ziggler
Goldust
Stardust
Paige
Rusev
Cesaro

Backups:
Rollins
Big Show

Promo: When Anarchy came to be, many people thought we would not last. That we were only targetting the little guy. But then we showed up. And what was once thought to fly by night faction, suddenly became injected in every portion of the card.

Just look at tonight, every Anarchy member is a part of a championship match. At the end of the night, you just might see anarchy holding onto every strap of metal in the PWA... save one. And we will soon be knocking on that door as well.

As for us, we put the final nail in the coffin of a once great tag team that consists of the current and former World Heavyweight Champion, who are so far from being on the same page, they shouldn't even show up. Put everything you have into that World championship match, cause it might be the last chance you get at winning it for a very, very long time.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
391 Posts
Rott Wylar
Jobber can't even spell his own partners name right! :duck

KeRo's Picks

Sheamus
The Miz
Brock Lesnar
Goldust
Stardust
AJ Lee
Randy Orton
Rusev

Backups:
Seth Rollins
Paige

PROMO:

(The return of the interviewer.)

Still-pretty-beat-up Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time: KeRo.

(Camera pans over to his side, but no KeRo. A look dawns on the interviewer's face.)

Interviewer: ... Shit.

(Camera and sound cut out. They come back on for a couple of seconds, and the interviewer is nowhere to be found. Cut back off, then a message appears.)

THE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE.

LITTLE JIMINY CRICKET.

JOEY SPEARS.

BANGARANG.

EMBRACE THE CHAOS.

WHERE YOUR GREATEST ENEMY IS YOURSELF.

GIVE YOURSELF TO THE FORCES COMPELLING YOU.

AND WATCH YOUR BACK.

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
< 30 minutes til preshow.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts