Wrestling Forum banner

861 - 866 of 866 Posts

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,358 Posts
No you're just a moron.
A moron who's beat your ass seven times in a row , it's gonna be eight after knucks beats you as I want you in a match called Merry Go Round

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
A moron who's beat your ass seven times in a row , it's gonna be eight after knucks beats you as I want you in a match called Merry Go Round
UK wassup dude. Stop saying this as it’s not factual. I know you and Dreamer have y’all never ending feud going but he beat you when you were a no show for whatever reason you had going on and he beat you in the tag match where he was the highest score and you were the lowest. It’s just not true. So now that this has been said, let me let y’all get back to the never ending blood feud.

“Fight Forever” 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾 “Fight Forever”

Reactions: Carter84

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,358 Posts
Tag matches don't count mate and a no show doesn't either, after knucks beats him I want him in a new Concept Called MERRY GO ROUND

But hey champ I hope u get a 150 overness as I think knucks highest was 142 I think

For me singles matches only count as tags have two ppland say the other gets a higher score they both win but if that's the way u see it fair dues

Peace Rigg bro.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,391 Posts
I am pretty sure Dreamer is gonna decline your challenge.
But let's keep promos and challenges in the PWA card thread.
This thread is for rules and regulations.
You can talk shit in the PWA card thread, not here.

861 - 866 of 866 Posts