Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 873 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
You're his tag partner in the R3T3 for the next few weeks.
*CHARACTER MODE ON*

ANYONE BUT CANNON DAMMIT! Follow your lead? You'd lead me straight to McDonalds

*CHARACTER MODE OFF*
@Kemba let's have fun shall we? Can't wait for this one. When does this start? Starting from #156 ?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Anyone wanna tell me what the R3T3 is? If I have to put up with KeRo for a month, as well as defend a PURE championship, Drower will die.

Also, also. Did The Club steal my finisher? I had the Styles Clash first on Drower, not sure the rules on that. If it needs to change one of us, I can change unless I can bribe The Club.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Anyone wanna tell me what the R3T3 is? If I have to put up with KeRo for a month, as well as defend a PURE championship, Drower will die.

Also, also. Did The Club steal my finisher? I had the Styles Clash first on Drower, not sure the rules on that. If it needs to change one of us, I can change unless I can bribe The Club.
Who cares? Its not like it's used in a prediction game. Besides it would be weird AJ Styles not having his own finishing move xD

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
376 Posts

Every randomly drawn team will be teaming for the next 4 weeks, highest scoring team over the 4 weeks gets a tag title match at Battleground.

I don't think we really have rules on finishers tbh.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,396 Posts

Finishers are fun to use in GIFs, so your finisher should be whatever Galloway does.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,396 Posts
Alternate logo.

I didn't make it. I found it. Do whatever you want with it. :dance

·
Banned
12 Posts
Know because i'm an idiot. Yeah.

Currently locked out of my "GhostOfProtocol" account cause I forgot the email and can't change the password. Like, I actually feel stupid cause I thought I knew it!

What this means is if Daniel Drower's picks come off this acc, that's why. Now if someone could be kind enough to PM me the picks I made for Drower because I seriously can't remember them and I think I messed one up by putting Reigns in accidently. HN, I think you have them buddy.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
376 Posts
Know because i'm an idiot. Yeah.

Currently locked out of my "GhostOfProtocol" account cause I forgot the email and can't change the password. Like, I actually feel stupid cause I thought I knew it!

What this means is if Daniel Drower's picks come off this acc, that's why. Now if someone could be kind enough to PM me the picks I made for Drower because I seriously can't remember them and I think I messed one up by putting Reigns in accidently. HN, I think you have them buddy.
Sent your picks over to you.

I think Dirty Deeds is already in use huh :p
Yeah but as a signature move by me. I don't care if you wanna use it, I prefer the Headlock Driver Dirty Deeds anyway.

But you could also use the running knee Galloway does, that looks more badass anyway :p

·
Written in the Stars
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

·
Blue collar boys do it with our hands muddied.
1,196 Posts
@HollywoodNightmare can I get my profile updated? I want to make it more gif friendly.

Name: Max Emory

Height / Weight: 6' 3" (191 cm) / 209 lbs (95 kg)

Disposition: Face

In-Ring Style: Powerhouse

Signature Move(s):
1. Crossface
2. Giant swing
3. Sharpshooter

Finisher(s):
1. The Licence to Kill (The Neutralizer)
2. Multiple European uppercut variations

Entrance Music: James Bond Theme (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on0gsj-ya9U)

Picture: Cesaro :cesaro

41 - 60 of 873 Posts