Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PWA Destiny, September 24th live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California

Pure Championship Match:
Rebel Griffin vs Max Emory (c)

Fatal 5 Way Match:
Mercedes Killer Vanity vs Ms. PWA vs Princess Hyuna vs Akira vs Iggy Swango

Singles Match:
Teeny Mars vs Jensen Carver

Singles Match:
#Root vs Mr. PWA

Singles Match:
Ryan Terror vs Remy Dieu

Tag Title Match: Ladder Match
American Gods (King Leon Neon Knuckles and Max Emory) vs SupaKeRo (Supa Eagle and KeRo)

Prestige Title Match:
Talento De Majora vs Mandy Spears (c)

IC Title Match: Tables Match
Michael Carter III vs Supa Eagle (c)

Women's Title Match:
Alexa Hayes vs Pamela Rose (c)

World Title Match:
Max Emory vs Dustin Dreamer (c)
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 8 PM EST (When Raw Starts)
Males Please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Women Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW and Smackdown, 205 Live, No Mercy, and next week's Raw, Smackdown and 205 Live.
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.
If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week if you win your match. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.
** Rule changed 1/25/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Registered
39 Posts
For the last two weeks, I've said nothing, Ive let my actions speak for themselves. I've proven I'm not all talk and now you will know what I'm about. I am simply the biggest rising star in this company, at Destiny you will see the start of my great destiny.
The writhing is on the wall, the old gaurd shall fall, a new era shall begin. The era of terror.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Teeny Mars Promo:
Lights go out. Teeny Mars is on the titantron.
Since I came here to PWA, Teeny Mars has been nothing but an embarassment. (Footage of Teeny Mars being pinned is being shown) I've become what I most despise. A gimmick. A laughing stock. One big, fat joke. I see little kids laughing at me when I pass the street. (We see a visual of Teeny Mars passing the street, stopping to look at the children and then continuing to walk with his head down) Like my friends and I used to do, when we were little. That hurts. So, from this point on, I will focus more on winning matches, instead of trying to impress with words. A new and improved man shall rise. The time for talk is over.

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Completely random and totally not related to anything else mentioned in the thread, but a friendly reminder that you can email picks to [email protected] as well.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Picks Sent.

This Sunday night, the brave Princess HyunA will triumph over all of the competition against all odds and stand defiant in the face of adversity on my path to ultimate victory!

And in just two short weeks my boys Hui and E'Dawn will be entering the tag team division. When that happens the kingdom will be in full force and we will realize our vision. The royal court is here to stay! Get ready ;)

Planning to add my Tag Team to the roster after this event. Will post the character info to main thread.

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Mad Max said:
Max Emory – Picks

Braun Strowman
Roman Reigns
John Cena
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Alexa Bliss
Finn Balor
Neville
Enzo Amore
The Miz

Brock Lesnar
Sasha Banks

Mandy Spears – Picks

Braun Strowman
Roman Reigns
John Cena
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Neville
Enzo Amore
The Miz

Finn Balor
Alexa Bliss
Skairipa Bliss said:

Dustin Dreamer's Picks:
1. Seth Rollins
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Neville
4. Roman Reigns
5. John Cena
6. Braun Strowman
7. Brock Lesnar
8. Nia Jax
9. Alexa Bliss
10. The Miz

Backups:
1. Enzo Amore
2. Jason Jordan

Alexa Hayes's Picks:
1. Seth Rollins
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Roman Reigns
4. Nia Jax
5. Alexa Bliss
6. Neville
7. Braun Strowman
8. Brock Lesnar

Backups:
1. John Cena
2. Jason Jordan​
^

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KeRo's Picks

Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Brock Lesnar
Neville
Alexa Bliss
Roman Reigns
Matt Hardy
The Miz
Braun Strowman
Nia Jax

Backups
Jason Jordan
Cesaro

Run CMC said:
Michael Carter III Picks:

1. Braun Strowman
2. Cesaro
3. Roman Reigns
4. John Cena
5. Seth Rollins
6. Dean Ambrose
7. Sheamus
8. Sasha Banks
9. Alexa Bliss
10. Enzo Amore

Backups:

1. Brock Lesnar
2. Neville

Pamela Rose Picks:

1. Roman Reigns
2. Braun Strowman
3. John Cena
4. Sasha Banks
5. Sheamus
6. Seth Rollins
7. Alexa Bliss
8. Enzo Amore

Backups:

1. Dean Ambrose
2. Cesaro
Iris Amicitia said:
Princess HyunA

Roman Reigns
Brock Lesnar
Enzo Amore
Shelton Benjamin
Chad Gable
Jason Jordan
Bobby Roode
Emma

Shinsuke Nakamura
Alexa Bliss
Sweenz said:
Rebel Main:
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Neville
Roman Reigns
John Cena
Braun Strowman
Nia Jax
Alexa Bliss
The Miz
Sheamus

Backs:
Cesaro
Enzo

Majora main:
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Neville
Roman Reigns
John Cena
Braun Strowman
Nia Jax
Alexa Bliss

Backs:
The Miz
Sheamus
V. Skybox said:
THA SUPA EAGLE'S SUPA PICKS

Neville
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Brock Lesnar
Braun Strowman
Sasha Banks
The Miz
Alexa Bliss
Jason Jordan

Backups:
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Aizen said:
#Root Main

-Braun Strowman
-AJ Styles
-Alexa Bliss
-Finn Balor
-Neville
-Nia Jax
-Roman Reigns
-Dean Ambrose
-Seth Rollins
-Sheamus

#Backups

-Enzo Amore
-Jason Jordan
and since someone refused to email...

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Picks Sent.

Planning to add my Tag Team to the roster after this event. Will post the character info to main thread.
Just a note, for PWA you can make one male and one female character. You can create a tag team, but you'll need another poster to join you since you can only control one male character at a time.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

Dustin Dreamer's Promo:

Tonight we get to feast on the destruction of the pretender to the throne, Max Emory once again. We thought we had sent him packing for good, we thought he had been DELETED, but if we have to beat him again to keep our world championship, so be it. Some people say we're crazy, or that we're stupid, but I ain't crazy, and I ain't stupid.

I am the glorious, the unstoppable, the unbeatable, reign of terror over PWA and tonight nothing about that changes because Max Emory can't beat us! The hive is angry.

The hive is waiting.

The hive wants your deletion Emory, and we come for your soul tonight.​

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Alexa Hayes's Promo:

Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to the long awaited season finale of Alexa Hayes's My New BFF! It's been a long time since our last episode but I've been totes busy and I'm only one person after all! But never fear, I'm here and I've made my decision about who will be my brand new BFF! For those who forgot, I had narrowed it down to Mercedes Killer Vanity, and Iggy Swango. But since then a new face has joined the division and I kept my eye on her too, ya know gotta consider all my options right? So without further ado, let's reveal the winner shall we? Drumroll please!

A drumroll hits as Alexa reaches into her pocket and pulls out an envelope from her pocket, ripping it open and pulling out a card. As she opens the card and holds it up to the camera the name is revealed.

NOBODY!

That's right! NOBODY is my new BFF! And you wanna know why? Because the rest of this division is pathetic! I mean look at my remaining options, Vanity? Ew gross, she's creepy AF (as fuck) and just wants to sleep with the whole divison, I repeat, gross. And Iggy Swango? LOLOLOL PUH-LEASE! When was the last time that chick even won a match? I don't hang out with losers, girl bye. And Princess Hyuna? She may think she's some princess, but I am a QUEEN, nay a GODDESS! I am above everybody here and I don't need a new BFF, that's what I've realized in the last few weeks. Now tonight I face Pamela Rose and I will take her Women's Championship, the queen takes back the throne and I make the whole division bow down before me! Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for Pamela to get left in a Hayes and for me to get the whole world talking about me once again.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PWA Destiny, September 24th live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California

Pure Championship Match:
Max Emory (c) (320) def. Rebel Griffin (307)

Max Emory is still Pure Champion.

Fatal 5 Way Match:
Mercedes Killer Vanity (244) def. Ms. PWA (219), Princess Hyuna (124), Akira (0) and Iggy Swango (0)

Singles Match:
Teeny Mars (247) def. Jensen Carver (0)

Singles Match:
Mr. PWA (292) def. #Root (289)

Singles Match:
Ryan Terror (268) def. Remy Dieu (0)

Tag Title Match: Ladder Match
SupaKeRo (612) (Supa Eagle (307) and KeRo (305)) def. American Gods (607) (King Leon Neon Knuckles (287) and Max Emory (320))

SupaKeRo are still tag champs.

Prestige Title Match:
Mandy Spears (c) (255) def. Talento De Majora (246)

Mandy Spears is still Prestige Champion.

IC Title Match: Tables Match
Supa Eagle (c) (307) def. Michael Carter III (278)

Supa is still IC Champ.

Women's Title Match: No DQ
Alexa Hayes (252) def. Pamela Rose (c) (228)

Alexa Hayes is the new Women's Champion.

World Title Match:
Dustin Dreamer (c) (309 + 31 = 340) def. Max Emory (320)

Dustin Dreamer is still the World Champion.
Spreadsheet Link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ho1Dh6O9Ub0nDfCN5fF_m9KjbYu1qSg4sv2tOrYirSU/edit?usp=sharing

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Picks Sent.

Yooo changing characters for next show getting shit together, sorry for not responding
Get those new character apps in ASAP so we can book your new characters on the next card. In Iris's case, don't be discouraged by not being able to do a team run soley by you, reach out to people about teaming.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
WOW IS MERCEDES NUMBER ONE CONTENDER? :sashahi

1 - 20 of 26 Posts