Tag Team Ladder Match
Tag Team Championship

Bangarang + Grant Gatling (c) vs Marcus Maximus + CM Styles

Main Event
Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match
World HeavyWeight Championship

Joey Spears (c) vs Hacedor Jr

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Sunday, 7:00 PM EST (When TLC Kick Off Show Starts)
Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, SD!, and Main Event
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or you will be automatically disqualified.
If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week if you win your match. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.
** Rule changed 25/1/14 **
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...​

·
Stay Fearless
7,379 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Drake Adler's Picks

John Cena
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Dolph Ziggler
Miz
Damien Mizdow
Rusev
Ryback

Backups

Nikki Bella
Kofi Kingston

Reactions: GREEK FREAK

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
366 Posts
Dustin Dreamer's Picks:
1. John Cena
2. Luke Harper
3. The Miz
4. Nikki Bella
5. Ryback
6. Rusev
7. Kofi Kingston
8. Erick Rowan

Backups:
1. Seth Rollins
2. Big E

Promo:
The PWA cameras go to a random street corner where we see Dustin Dreamer sitting against a brick wall, singing to himself.

Supa Eagle stole my belt from me, he's running around being a coward with my belt, yes Supa Eagle stole my belt from me...

The camera man approaches Dreamer, tapping him on the shoulder before quickly backing up as Dreamer gets to his feet. Dreamer now glares at the camera man.

I don't really feel like talking to you tonight, but since this company wants to hype up their title matches real well I guess I will. Hi, I'm Dustin Dreamer, if you're wondering if you should believe everything I say and everything I'm about to say, yeah you should. I'm every bit as good as I say I am and everything I say is true. The Hardcore Title is MY property and Supa Eagle stole it, he fought like a pansy ass bitch and couldn't even beat me like a man. I'm one in a million, everybody says their the best in the world but guess what? I'm better than the best. I really am as good as everybody else pretends to be.

If there's one thing I can't stand, that makes my blood boil, it's thieves. Supa Eagle is nothing more than a pansy ass bitch and a thieve. All my life people stole from me, the drug dealers would make me sell crack for them then kick my ass for the money, Hobo Jim would beat me up and steal everything I had if he thought for a second I had anything worth any value. I've fought for every god damn thing I have in life and Supa Eagle just STEALS IT from me!? Well tonight I finally get the match I should've gotten weeks ago, a rematch for my Hardcore Title. Tonight you have no choice but to fight like a man little birdy and I'm gonna take pleasure in ripping the skin off your face, in tasting your blood as it drips down onto my hands, I'M GONNA TAKE PLEASURE IN HEARING THE SOUND OF YOUR BONES SNAPPING IN HALF AS I USE EVERY WEAPON I CAN FIND TO HIT YOU WITH INCLUDING THE KITCHEN SINK!

After tonight, the PWA officials are gonna have to call the cops on me because tonight, I hunt for an endangered species!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Vince Valentine

1) Seth Rollins

2) Dolph Ziggler

3) Dean Ambrose

4) John Cena

5) Erick Rowan

6) Ryback

7) Bray Wyatt

8) The Miz

Back ups

9) randy orton

10) Roman reigns

·
That's the way it has to be
1,124 Posts
THA SUPA EAGLE'S HARDCOAH CHAMPIONSHIP AND A CHANCE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA DREAMAH AGAIN PICKS

Big E
Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
AJ Lee
John Cena
Dean Ambrose
Ryback

Backups:
The Miz
Damien Mizdow

Promo:
"Live at the P DUBYA A, in tha sixth best town in Ohio, tha Hardcoah Championship Match is comin'. It's tha real Supa Eagle... against tha fake Raven. He talks a lotta trash about how he's goin' insane without this (HOLDS UP THA HARDCOAH CHAMPIONSHIP BELT) but really he just can't get tha bitchez without it.

I will SHOW NO MERCY at tha Christmas Chaos, an' come out on top. An' anyone who disagrees has had a bit too much of tha 'holiday cheer'..."

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,380 Posts
XMAS KNUCKLES

John Cena
Ryback
Erick Rowan
Luke Harper
Rusev
The Miz
Damien Sandow
Big E

Seth Rollins
Kofi Kingston

HO HO HO PWA UNIVERSE! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Who is ready to sing along with The Knucks? Thats right. The Knucks concert is just about to get started. So, everybody get up on your feet and join me on this sleigh ride of dankness.

And uh 1. And uh 2.

Ohhh Rott Wyler, you better watch out. You better go hide. You're gonna tap out. I'm telling you why. Knuckles Claus is taking you dooown.

He's taping his wrists. His laces tied tight. Gonna find out who's jobbing to fights. Knuckles Claus is taking you dooown.

He sees you when you're jobbing. He knows when you kick out late. He knows if you've been lame or dank so be dank for dankness sake!

That's it folks! Now get the fuck out here Rott Wyler.

·
Stay Fearless
7,379 Posts
Joey Spears picks
1. John Cena
2. Rusev
3. Nikki Bella
4. The Miz
5. Damien Mizdow
6. Ryback
7. Erick Rowan
8. Luke Harper

Backups
1. Kofi Kingston
2. Big E

Promo

Christmas is right around the corner. So Molly, Madison Blaze, and Dreamer’s new girlfriend Scarlett Brooks decided to throw the first ever Anarchy Christmas Party. Molly’s younger brother, KeRo tried to crash the party but The Anarchy took care of him.

So CM Styles, Marcus Maximus, Dustin Dreamer, Scarlett Brooks, Molly, and Joey Spears are sitting around the Christmas tree bout to open gifts. Leon Knuckles would join them but he’s with Madison Ivy under the mistletoe having sex. We tried to get him to join us but he refused. So we opened his gift and all of us smoked it. Then the rest of us started to open our gifts. Spears, Knuckles, and Dreamer all pitched in and bought Styles and Maximus a lifetime supply of Maxi Pads. Molly had on her new lingerie that Spears bought her. Dustin Dreamer destroyed the house furniture with his new weapons that he got, which he’ll use in the Hardcore Championship match. Then Joey had 3 big gifts to open. The 1st gift is a steel chair. The 2nd gift is a 20 foot ladder. And the last gift is a table with the Anarchy logo on it. Joey Spears will use these Christmas gifts in tonight’s main event. And he will use these gifts to destroy the Hodor Jr. And he will walk out with the PWA World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder.

·
TEAM STORM
315 Posts
Jensen Carver

Rusev
Harper
Cena
Ambrose
Nikki Bella
Erik Rowan
Kofi Kingston
Seth Rollins

Mizdow
Bray Wyatt

Since Drake Adler and I debuted a few weeks ago, we have come in and done our jobs perfectly. That is because we are true professionals. If you don't succeed, you won't be in your profession for long. In our society, it's not about good or bad. It's about who's on top. And right now, the two of us are fighting for a chance at the IC title; We are fighting for a chance to win gold. Believe me when I say that we will get the job done, and soon you will all know what the Hitmen are capable of.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Sage Grimm Main:
Bray Wyatt
John Cena
The Miz
Rusev
Dolph Ziggler
Ryback
Erik Rowen
Kofi Kingston
Backups:
Damien Mizdow
Nikki Bella

Promo:

The PWA cameras enter the Grimm family home where Sage Grimm is enjoying decorating the Christmas tree.

Hey guys, come in. Sage has his favourite Christmas songs playing in the background.

:trips9

You guys like Christmas songs uh, well I thought I’d come up with something just for everyone at PWA.

Grimm gets out his Gold Leaf Stratocaster Guitar.

Dashing through the snow
Here in PEE-DUPU-AHHH
Through the Bent Family’s fields we go
Laughing at Knuckles all the way
Bells on Gatling and Rang ring'
KeRo’s Making spirits bright
Oh! what fun it is to see Wyler win tonight

Oh, Jingle bells, Anarchy smells
Bishara runaway
Oh! what fun it is to see Maxi / Styles lose tonight

Oh, Jingle bells, Dustin Smells,
Supa Eagle will win that fight
Oh! what fun it is to see a New Intercontinental champion tonight.

Oh, Jingle bells, Joey Smells,
King and Makism curtain jerking today
Oh what fun it is to see Hacedor Jr. win tonight!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh what fun it is to kick & beat Vince Valentine’s ass tonight!

At this point everyone in the neighbourhood have surrounded Sage’s house cheering and chanting his name. SAGE GRIMM, SAGE GRIMM, SAGE GRIMM, SAGE GRIMM,…….:D:

Merry Christmas and to all a good Christmas Chaos!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rangs Picks

Dolph Ziggler
John Cena
Seth Rollins
Mizdow
The Miz
Rusev
Nikki Bella
Ryback

Back ups
Erick Rowan
Bray Wyatt

Promo

LADDERS LADDERS LADDERS. Let me take you back to the first time I captured the Tag Titles it was in a LADDER match. Tonight will be no different yet again myself and Gatling will put a beat down on some Anarchy losers and walk away STILL Tag team champions!

Rang Out!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
366 Posts
KeRo's Picks

Rusev
Ryback
Dean Ambrose
Nikki Bella
Seth Rollins
Big E
Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler

Backups:
The Miz
Damien Mizdow

PROMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROMO

(Lights out. Suddenly a chorus arrangement of "Silent Night" begins to play, and quickly becomes distorted, then fades out.)

Voice of KeRo:
'Twas the night before Christmas, and all around the ring,
the fans were waiting for the show to begin.
They'd dreamed of this show when they slept in their beds,
and visions of chairshots danced in their heads.
The seats had been laid at the ringside with care,
in the hope that some wrestling fans soon would be there.
The men in the back had trained every day,
ready to go out and work for their pay.
When at once there began such a clamour and shout,
that the cameras came to see what 'twas about.
It was Knuckles and Spears, kicking lumps out the best,
one with a blunt, one with a bulletproof vest.
They thought Anarchy had gone off to a screamer,
especially with the tag champs and Dustin Dreamer.
But out of the blue came a dashing figure,
which lead Knuckles to say, "Watch out, mah..."
(well, I'll leave that line to you to figure out.)
He crushed all the bastards and broke all their noses,
then he turned around and knocked up all their hoes'es.
He turned to the cameras, and they were so gay,
those long-suff'ring fans of the PWA.
They heard his last words, as their eyes grew misty,
as he stood on the stage and he asked...

(Spotlight on the stage, where KeRo stands with a mic.)

KeRo: Did you miss me?

Just an FYI I got these at 5:04 PM. In case its late now.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts