Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
16,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

PWA ARMAGEDDON
Wells Fargo Center
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Joey Spears has relinquished the PURE Championship.
Misty Knight has relinquished the Prestige Championship.
BTJ has relinquished the Intercontinental Championship.
Max Emory has relinquished the Intercontinental Championship contendership.
This is Armageddon!

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - REMATCH II
THE HOLY WAR

Nick Cross vs King Knuckles (c)

WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP - ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Alexa Hayes
Ashley Morgan
Leanne Sevastopol +2
Mandy Spears +4
Misty Knight +6
Mercedes KV (c) +8

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - REMATCH II
Max Profit vs Armor of God (c)

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP - VACANT
LADDER MATCH

Sammy Knox vs Pamela Rose

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - VACANT
Bobby Knox vs M.D.K.

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Max Emory
Frankie Romono
Dustin Dreamer +2
Joey Spears +4
King Knuckles OR Nick Cross (c) +6
BTJ +8

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, March 2 @ 7:59 PM EST.

Male fighters pick 10 wrestlers from the current WWE roster and 2 back-ups.

Female fighters pick 8 wrestlers from the current WWE roster and 2 back-ups.

Your picks will score points on this week's Raw, SmackDown & next week's Elimination Chamber, Raw, SmackDown.

DO NOT EDIT your post after the deadline.

CUTTING A PROMO
You may cut a promo for +1 overness in this thread. (Optional)
Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread the word about PWA!

16,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Lately, Mercedes' demeanor has slightly changed due to the favorable response of the fans. With the Womens Championship and a four-match win streak in tow, she has realized that she has the money and the fame - but there is still something missing. These are her thoughts, straight from the dome, uncut, unfiltered:

I toured around the world, shook a million hands
I never made the crowd fans, I made 'em all fam'
I tried to take it all in, I put my city on my back
So that way if I fall I'm crowd surfin' the map

I just want my fantasies in real life
If you got everything tell me what it feels like
I turned mistakes into lessons, dead ends to exits
I'm on the journey of my life and I invite y'all to get in

Let's go

Sometimes I dream bigger than I live
Sometimes I think better when I'm lit
Let's go and light it, roll it up, ignite it
One time for all my niggguhs that dreamed it then real life'd it

I swear I've been through everything in life but a coffin
They say the sky is the limit but I'm moonwalkin'
Success is my idol and being broke is my rival
But it's cool because I got the title

Are you willing to give up what you love for who you love?
Or lose your real love to groupie love?
Everywhere I go I get a group of hugs
That's what happens when they need connections and you the plug

How many matches you gotta win before you considered great?
How many bitches you gotta tap? I went 4-0 straight
How many titles before it's considered fate?
I'm eatin' in a world where I'm considered bait

I'm a workaholic, addicted to bills
People addicted to me 'cause they addicted to real
My best friend got addicted to pills
I can't look at him in his eyes, you don't know how that shit feels

Sometimes reality checks are too big to be cashed
Like when I heard Kobe had died in that crash
Seemed like yesterday I just seen him smile and laugh
But remember that dreams come true and bad times don't last

I remember my first match on the lawn
Almost as nervous as the first time I invited my mom
Sold out the show downtown, she said it was perfect
But I already dreamed it so it felt like I rehearsed it

They want me to tap 'em out so I play the part
I always have faith, I just follow my heart
I'm marathoning to the money, huddled up with my inner circle
Fast forward a few years later, now we the fuckin' winner's circle

Mercedes explains that her chance of walking out of the Elimination Chamber as the Womens Champion is one to five. The odds are not in her favor - but the fans are. For the first time in her career, for the first time in her life, she is starting to look at things with a different perspective, a positive outlook. Surviving isn't living and life is about living - life is about passion. Chasing the money, chasing the fame, it will only get you so far. Now it's time to chase the passion.

· When we all fall alseep where do we go?
40,993 Posts
MDK:Alot of people ask me, what the fuck is my goal here in PWA. Why the fuck am I here? Last week I made a motherfucker bleed, and now this week I get a championship match. A championship means more money for The King and more money for my Dad. I fuckin love my family, I dont give a shit about anyone else... And having me as a champion is gonna be good for Knucks and the fucking booking committee too. Tonight is all business. tonight I am gonna leave a bitch laying and Im gonna get fucking paid. This is The King, MDK, Gang motherfuckin Affiliated!

16,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KING KNUCKLES
Shayna Baszler
Andrade
Seth Rollins
Murphy
Aleister Black
Braun Strowman
John Morrison
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Daniel Bryan

Kevin Owens
Roman Reigns

MERCEDES KV
Shayna Baszler
Andrade
Seth Rollins
Murphy
Aleister Black
Braun Strowman
John Morrison
Jimmy Uso

Jey Uso
Daniel Bryan

Reactions: Carter84

· Premium Member
334 Posts
War often has no winners.

There is a calm quiet in the arena. Before the masses file in, I sit back and calmly walk around the empty arena. There won’t be a winner of Cross vs Knuckles tonight. I can tell that he knows this as well. For a battle that has been dubbed the Holy War, there will be no man that is victorious. We will battle once again to determine who leaves that match as the Champion of the World. What awaits the “Champion” may be a fate worse than defeat. An unpleasant structure of demonic origin awaits the so-called winner along with 5 hungry lions ready to attack a goat.

War often has no survivors.

Both men can enter the event as the one. Both men can also leave the event with nothing. The war will not be settled tonight though. I have a feeling that this is far from over. Two men determined to prove their path is the one best to be walked. This fight is more than about a title, this match is about proving the other wrong. False kings, false prophets, false followers, false believers, and false promises have marked this rivalry. I would say only 1 can be right, but what if the answer is none. Are you ready to look yourself in the mirror? Strip the layers down to the skin and then to the bare bone.

War leaves many scars.

Life and war are cruel. Often the only thing left behind are ashes of a soon to be forgotten past. If anything is left, then its wounds that even time can’t somehow heal. One can only hope that a lasting legacy is left. So often though is a legacy that we leave behind, is a legacy that we did not intend. Scars can define character, or can leave behind memories of past mistakes. One thing is certain though. If war can be started by lies, then they can certainly be stopped by truth.

Believe in Cross!!!

Attachments

· Banned
6,478 Posts

Tonight Pamela Rose we fight for the first time in singles competition for the second greatest prize in our sport the vacant prestige title. The Knox Family have Won all the gold we have had the opportunity to fight for but this title has eluded us so far and to get the opportunity to fight for it tonight was to good a refusal to turn down with The Knox Family/AOG already Fighting for The Tag Team Gold in what promises to be another five star classic versus max profit, then we go to war for the vacant International title, yeah you heard me right we did not miss pronounce the wording as we took the title international, the title we lost due to a stupid referee counting rather fast, not once but twice in two weeks , we now hear the same doofus is at impact wrestling, oh what a come down!!

Pamela by the end of our match you will realise that you just stood in the ring with greatness and you can't teach that , as come the biggest night of The Knox Familiy Careers intertwine and will be prepared, battle tested against someone of your calibre it's a remedy that we both needed as the last few weeks The Twins have became complacent knowing that Bobby and I had already booked my one way ticket to the biggest ppv of the year, Legacy.

Now we are refocused as a family, we lose as a family, we win as a family, tonight we will hold all the gold once again and when the biggest matches of our short careers here in pwa come to fruition we will be the First ever women's and men's world champions in the history of the business, why you ask?? Because I'm one half of Finest Irish Wrestling Twins in all of professional wrestling, This is Sammy Knox and I'm simply Undeniable.

16,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Max Emory - Picks

Shayna Baszler
Braun Strowman
John Morrison
The Miz
Kevin Owens
Bayley
Daniel Bryan
Aleister Black
A.J. Styles
Humberto Carrillo

Jimmy Uso
Seth Rollins

Mandy Spears - Picks

Shayna Baszler
Braun Strowman
John Morrison
The Miz
Kevin Owens
Bayley
Aleister Black
Humberto Carrillo

Daniel Bryan
A.J. Styles

Joey Spears picks
1. Shayna Baszler
2. The Miz
3. John Morrison
4. Seth Rollins
5. Murphy
6. Sasha Banks
7. Aleister Black
8. Braun Strowman
9. Angel Garza
10. Andrade

Backups
1. Asuka
2. Dolph Ziggler

Ashley Morgan picks
1. Shayna Baszler
2. The Miz
3. John Morrison
4. Braun Strowman
5. Seth Rollins
6. Murphy
7. Angel Garza
8. Sasha Banks

Backups
1. Andrade
2. Aleister Black

Bobby Knox

Andrade
Seth Rollins
Shayna Bazsler
Aleister Black
Braun Strowman
John Morrison
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Daniel Bryan
Roman Reigns

Murphy
Drew McIntyre

Sammy Knox

Andrade
Seth Rollins
Aleister Black
Shayna Bazsler
Braun Strowman
John Morrison
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso

Daniel Bryan
Roman Reigns

BTJ Picks:

1. Shayna Baszler
2. Braun Strowman
3. John Morrison
4. The Miz
5. AJ Styles
6. Aleister Black
7. Sheamus
8. Angelo Dawkins
9. Daniel Bryan
10. Angel Garza

Backups:

1. Montez Ford
2. Lacey Evans

Pamela Rose Picks:

1. Shayna Baszler
2. Braun Strowman
3. John Morrison
4. The Miz
5. AJ Styles
6. Aleister Black
7. Angelo Dawkins
8. Angel Garza

Backups:

1. Montez Ford
2. Daniel Bryan

MDK Picks

Shayna Baszler
Braun Strowman
John Morrison
The Miz
Humberto Carillo
Montez Ford
Angelo Dawkins
Otis
AJ Styles
Rey Mysterio

Bayley
Big E

Nick Cross

Main:
Shayna Baszler
Miz
John Morrison
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Braun Strowman
Montez Ford
Angelo Dawkins
Aleister Black
Daniel Bryan

Backups:
Angel Garza
Naomi

Misty Knight

Main:
Shayna Baszler
Miz
John Morrison
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Braun Strowman
Montez Ford
Angelo Dawkins

Backups:
Daniel Bryan
Aleister Black

16,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dustin Dreamer's Picks: 1. Shayna Baszler 2. The Miz 3. John Morrison 4. Jimmy Uso 5. Jey Uso 6. Braun Strowman 7. Kofi Kingston 8. AJ Styles 9. Angel Garza 10. Seth Rollins Backups: 1. Aleister Black 2. Bayley

Lexi Hayes's Picks: 1. Shayna Baszler 2. John Morrison 3. The Miz 4. Jey Uso 5. Jimmy Uso 6. Bayley 7. Braun Strowman 8. Seth Rollins Backups: 1. Aleister Black 2. Andrade Cien Almas

16,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Frankie Romono 1. Shayna 2. Braun Strowman 3. Miz 4. Morrison 5. Aleister Black 6. AJ Styles 7. Bayley 8. Roman Reigns 9. Sheamus 10. Big E Backups 1. Jimmy Uso 2. Sasha Banks

Dr. Leanne 1. Shayna 2. Braun Strowman 3. Miz 4. Morrison 5. Aleister Black 6. AJ Styles 7. Bayley 8. Roman Reigns Backups 1. Jimmy Uso 2. Sasha Banks

· Banned
6,478 Posts

We are ready to defend our recently won gold, max-profit you showed AOG that you have the required skills in our last battle, we are ready for combat again and we have to defend our hard fought gold against you two as stipulated in the terms agreed before our last battle, We are prepared to die for these titles it's the only way you will win our bounty by slaying our dead corpses, If you are worthy enough then we will soon find out, come to to the pwa battlefield at high noon today.

AOG.....

· Premium Member
334 Posts
I’ll keep this short and sweet. This is my last chance to find my way to Legacy. I’ve been saying since December that I’ll capture what I’ve been seeking the right way and I now have several women standing in my way of that title and my path. I have 1 woman that enters after me and that just happens to be the champ herself. I haven’t shied away from competition a day in my life though and I won’t start now. I feel I’m like a butterfly trapped in her cocoon but my wings are about to spread. I will set myself free in this prison called Elimination Chamber and leave with the title and my trip to Legacy. The Glow Nation is behind me and we won’t be denied. Nothing is more dangerous than a woman who is focused and unimpressed. There is nothing more dangerous than a woman who can no longer weep. I’m all out of tears but I got a whole lot of ass kicking to give. Lock my chamber, start the match, release me, and watch me do work!

[/CENTER]

· Exploring Planet Alpha
9,486 Posts
Frankie Romono 1. Shayna 2. Braun Strowman 3. Miz 4. Morrison 5. Aleister Black 6. AJ Styles 7. Bayley 8. Roman Reigns 9. Sheamus 10. Big E Backups 1. Jimmy Uso 2. Sasha Banks

Dr. Leanne 1. Shayna 2. Braun Strowman 3. Miz 4. Morrison 5. Aleister Black 6. AJ Styles 7. Bayley 8. Roman Reigns Backups 1. Jimmy Uso 2. Sasha Banks
knucks has no god damn patience and couldn't wait for me to post these and got them sent to him but i'll post them anyway so he doesn't bitch at me again.

· Registered
46 Posts
Frankie Romono

"Here we are. PWA Armageddon. Elimination Chamber match. My first shot at the PWA World Championship. It's like spike in my veins and I am pumped. The BlackHeart of PWA is going to Armageddon to show that neither hell nor high water can stop the beat. All these pussies can step up to the plate, but they will get a baseball bat upside their heads if they try.

This match has a lot of familiar faces to me, It's time we catch up and break bread after I break your bones. I will ruin all of your nights while making the biggest moment of my career. You cannot stop the beat!"

· Registered
46 Posts
Dr. Leanne

It's been a loooong time ladies and gentlemen, but The Good Doctor is back in the spotlight. I have a chance to get the women's championship back. Now, I won't lie. The last time I had that title, I was a terrible champion who lost every match... So why might this reign be different? Because I'm more hungry. You don't realize what you have until you lose it and I miss that championship. I miss the look on all the little girls faces when they realize they could snag their dreams. I let that go. And now I have to get it back.

16,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Next time just wait for me to post the picks I was sent instead of getting people to send them to you and then bitching at me to do it when you already did.
No.

As you can see, I already posted Frankie's picks.

Your post was completely useless.

And why did you change the wrestlers' names to your own fantasy names?

16,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)

M.D.K.129
Dustin Dreamer51
Nick Cross84
Joey Spears56
King Knuckles52
Max Emory80
BTJ84
Bobby Knox52
Frankie Romono79

Sammy Knox51
Alexa Hayes40
Misty Knight63
Mandy Spears66
Mercedes KV46
Pamela Rose71
Ashley Morgan33
Leanne Sevastopol63

HOLY SHIT MDK GANG AFFILIATED!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.