Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

PWA 262
Angel of the Winds Arena
Everett, Washington

PURE CHAMPIONSHIP

Joey Spears vs Frankie Romono (c)

ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFIER - LAST CHANCE SERIES*
Alexa Hayes vs Pamela Rose
*The winner will start the Elimination Chamber match (no pod) with Ashley Morgan!

COUNTDOWN TO ARMAGEDDON - POD SERIES*
Misty Knight vs Leanne Sevastopol vs Mandy Spears
*The winner will secure the third pod (6 points) in the Elimination Chamber!

BROTHER VERSUS BROTHER
Nick Cross vs Dustin Dreamer

ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFIER - LAST CHANCE CHASE*
Max Emory vs Frankie Romono vs M.D.K.
*The loser will be eliminated from the qualifier!

COUNTDOWN TO ARMAGEDDON - PODCHASER*
King Knuckles vs BTJ vs Joey Spears
*The loser will secure the second pod (4 points) in the Elimination Chamber!

TRIPLE THREAT
Mercedes KV vs Sammy Knox vs Ashley Morgan

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - FINAL REMATCH
Bobby Knox vs BTJ (c)

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, February 17 @ 7:59 PM EST.

Male fighters pick 10 wrestlers from the current WWE roster and 2 back-ups.

Female fighters pick 8 wrestlers from the current WWE roster and 2 back-ups.

Your picks will score points on this week's Raw and SmackDown.

DO NOT EDIT your post after the deadline.

CUTTING A PROMO
You may cut a promo for +1 overness in this thread. (Optional)
Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread the word about PWA!

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Womens Championship ECWorld Championship EC
FighterPodFighterPod
Ashley Morgan00
2Dustin Dreamer2
Mercedes KV88

·
Registered
1,550 Posts

In life you either put up or shut up , well BTJ you manned up last week and proved that you have the heart of a lion. Now it's time for Bobby Knox to show why he is the best damn wrestler in the world.

No more insulting, no more roasting, from now on he is just here to have the best matches week in week out , town to town, coast to coast , country to country, this is the life I chose, I now have my first loss and it has brought me back to earth with a bump, so tonight BTJ be prepared for the most grueling match your ever going to endure as Bobby ain't stopping till he writes the wrong and regain what was, thus getting his international title back he made relevant again, the workhorse, the breed of athlete you could only aspire to be that is the Terminator, now it's time to go to work.

·
Stay Fearless
7,361 Posts

I've been here for a week waiting for someone to come show up and accept the position as my personal trainer. I've had nothing but fans come up and ask for autographs. I love my fans to death and it's an honor for them wanting to meet me but this has gone to far. Can't these fans realize I've been at Golden Corral for a week, trying to lose weight? I haven't had no serious candidates as a trainer. Just a bunch of goofballs trying to change my lifestyle. Well I say forgot a trainer. I can do this all by myself. I'm 2-0 right now and have been kicking ass ever since I came back. I've defeated the biggest names in PWA and I'm just a win away from the PWA World Championship. I'm the Big Bear dammit and no one is gonna tell me what to do.

Excuse me sir. Joey isn't it?

Yes it is, who are you?

I am your new trainer, that's who I am.

Why are you dressed like the Hamburglar?

Don't talk to me that way. Do you wanna lose weight or not?

Well yeah but....

Well good then it's settled. As of now you now under my 7 week program. First lesson starts tomorrow and I will see at the arena at 600 hours.

600 hours I ain't getting up that early you...

Silence. I do the talking here. If you wanna lose weight and become a world champion then your gonna do what I say. Tomorrow at the arena at 600 hours. We've got lots of work to do.

·
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

PWA Management hit me up this morning to inform me of my match tonight. Sammy Knox. Ashley Morgan. Triple threat. I told them it don't even matter how many threats there are, the result is gonna be the same. More money in my bank account. More figures on my bank statement. While I be collecting checks, Sammy and Ashley be collecting losses. Errybody knows Sammy loves to tap out to the Bank Statement - and it's making me rich. Sammy, you may be a lock for the Womens Championship match at Legacy, but that don't change a damn thing. You are not a threat. You are just a giant ass dollar sign that I'll be cashing out real soon.

Ashley Morgan. Where have you been? You've been gone for a while. I barely remember you - aside from those cantaloupes on your chest. Do they come with their own gravitational pull? I feel the force... and the need to kick your ass. Welcome back to PWA. The rules have changed. When you're in the ring with me, you have three options:

·
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MDK Picks

Randy Orton
Drew McIntyre
Humberto
Naomi
Dolph Ziggler
Richochet
Aliester Black
Sheamus
Roman Reigns
John Morrison

The Miz
Big E

Max Emory - Picks

Randy Orton
Rusev
Humberto Carrillo
Naomi
Aleister Black
Drew McIntyre
Ricochet
Braun Strowman
Seth Rollins
Sheamus

Kevin Owens
Erick Rowan

Mandy Spears - Picks

Randy Orton
Humberto Carrillo
Naomi
Aleister Black
Drew McIntyre
Ricochet
Braun Strowman
Sheamus

Rusev
Seth Rollins

Joey Spears picks
1. Randy Orton
2. Matt Hardy
3. Angel Garza
4. Bobby Lashley
5. Sheamus
6. Aleister Black
7. Ricochet
8. Drew McIntyre
9. Braun Strowman
10. Elias
Backups
1. Seth Rollins
2. Rusev

Ashley Morgan picks
1. Randy Orton
2. Drew McIntyre
3. Angel Garza
4. Bobby Lashley
5. Aleister Black
6. Ricochet
7. Braun Strowman
8. Sheamus
Backups
1. Elias
2. Matt Hardy

Bobby Knox

Drew McIntyre
Randy Orton
Aleister Black
Sheamus
Samoa Joe
Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Naomi
Rusev
Braun Strowman

Humberto Carillo
Jimmy Uso

Sammy Knox

Drew McIntyre
Randy Orton
Aleister Black
Samoa Joe
Roman Reigns
Sheamus
Daniel Bryan
Naomi

Rusev
Braun Strowman

KING KNUCKLES
Drew McIntyre
Ricochet
Aleister Black
Randy Orton
Angel Garza
Bobby Lashley
Roman Reigns
Sheamus
Jimmy Uso
Naomi

Ivar
Daniel Bryan

MERCEDES KV
Drew McIntyre
Aleister Black
Randy Orton
Angel Garza
Bobby Lashley
Sheamus
Jimmy Uso
Naomi

Ivar
Roman Reigns

Dreamer's Picks: 1. Aleister Black 2. Drew McIntyre 3. Seth Rollins 4. Angel Garza 5. Bobby Lashley 6. Daniel Bryan 7. Roman Reigns 8. Sheamus 9. Randy Orton 10. Carmella Backups: 1. Erick Rowan 2. Braun Strowman

Lexi's Picks: 1. Aleister Black 2. Angel Garza 3. Bobby Lashley 4. Carmella 5. Naomi 6. Randy Orton 7. Daniel Bryan 8. Sheamus Backups: 1. Roman Reigns 2. Kevin Owens

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
This Fucking girl just thinks shes something special don't you Mercedes, I mean you look like a goat and not the wrestling kind, you are one ugly bitch. Again you have only ever beat me in this type of match when you have help, don't we all know you talk about humble beginnings every week, just shut up already, I know you think highly of me as i got you rattled from the get go and our only match we had one on one I tapped your ass out cold. It will be better all around if you do retain as I want your ugly ass in a cage come legacy so the Knox family once again make history twice in one night, I'll show whom ever it is I face for the now vacated prestige title that once you knock on the door of Sammy theres only one outcome I'm tapping whoever's in the ring with me , ashley or mercy it don't matter I'm gonna show why I'm the Undeniable one each and every time.

·
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Warriors of The Kingdom - Tonight is a night like no other. Helios is deep in his slumber, while Luna shines bright in the starry sky. She creates monstrous waves from the ocean in celebration of tonight's main event festivities. Our brother in arms, Bobby Knox, will battle BTJ for the Intercontinental Championship once again! You have our support. We are with you. We are rooting for you.

Warriors of The Kingdom - Let us not forget the Terminator's 8-match win streak. He is the Tag Team Champion. He is the Royal Warfare Champion. And whether the outsiders like it or not, he is headlining Legacy 8. There is one thing you have to understand about Knox. He is not a man. He is a machine. Since the start of the year, he has absolutely devastated my greatest rival and we all know who that man is.

Warriors of The Kingdom - 2020 marks the downfall of Dustin Dreamer. I suffer with heartache at the sight of his recent shortcomings. This is a man who I once considered a threat. This is a man who I once considered a fighter. Now he is just a fraction of his former self - replaced by his protege, the one and only, Nick Cross. From where I stand, I can see what Cross "believes" in. He is not who he says he is. He is not "good". And it will be proven tonight when he defeats and humiliates his mentor.

This is NOT the way.

This is shameful.

This is blasphemy.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts

It must feel good to be on top of the world. To have everything that you could want in PWA. Money, fame, power, legacy, love, and adulation. There is one thing that’s missing though. One thing that seems to be unattainable. Something that being a “King” cannot get you. Something that the “Armor of God” won’t bring. You see the Holy War has just begun! I listened to what you were saying earlier tonight and you sound delusional. But you were right about 1 thing. Tonight, I will decimate Dustin Dreamer. I will decimate him out of love. Give him the needed ass kicking to get his mind back focused and on the right track. Enough about Dreamer though because I’m getting off subject.

Knuckles, you have everything. But then again you don’t. Time is undefeated and not on your side. Each second you breathe a breath marks another moment that has passed. Another moment that brings you closer to losing the World Title. There is nothing you can do about. You can live in the moment but you know that time is coming. Your kingdom can’t save you from this fate and neither can Knox. You say you can see what I believe in? Right now, I believe in you! Good luck in the Elimination Chamber Qualifiers because I’ll be taking your spot after I take the title back. You have everything, and I only want 1 thing, and that’s to “Long Live The King”!!!

·
Premium Member
83 Posts

Last week I wanted to prove a point and by not going for the win, I was the one pinned. This week I won’t make that same mistake. I’m coming to that ring for one reason only and that’s to have my hand raised by the ref as the victor. Mercedes has weaseled her way into the last spot of the chamber and I can’t let her have too big of an advantage. Mercedes I’ll be waiting in the center of the ring when your chamber door unlocks. A smile on my face and my hand balled in a fist. Leanne and Mandy, this isn’t the last time we’ll see each other as you both will be in the Chamber too. The only difference is I don’t care when you both enter as long as I’m in the 3rd pod to open. I told you that I’ll find my way to Legacy and I fully intend on making that happen. The Glow Getter is here to win and win I shall. Glow Nation get ready. Hit my music, it’s Glow Time!

·
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

PWA 262
Angel of the Winds Arena
Everett, Washington

PURE CHAMPIONSHIP

Joey Spears (87) defeats Frankie Romono (c) (72)

AND NEWWW PURE CHAMPION OF THE WORLDDD JOEY 'BIG BEAR' SPEARS

ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFIER - LAST CHANCE SERIES
Alexa Hayes (72) defeats Pamela Rose (68)

Alexa will start the Elimination Chamber match (no pod) with Ashley Morgan!

COUNTDOWN TO ARMAGEDDON - POD SERIES
Misty Knight (84) defeats Mandy Spears (74) & Leanne Sevastopol (48)

Misty will secure the third pod (6 points) in the Elimination Chamber!

BROTHER VERSUS BROTHER
Nick Cross (106) defeats Dustin Dreamer (74)

The student has become the teacher!

ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFIER - LAST CHANCE CHASE
Max Emory (80) defeats Frankie Romono (72) & M.D.K. (71)

Emory and Romono will start the Elimination Chamber match (no pod)!

COUNTDOWN TO ARMAGEDDON - PODCHASER
King Knuckles (91) defeats BTJ (89) & Joey Spears (87)

Spears will secure the second pod (4 points) in the Elimination Chamber!

TRIPLE THREAT
Mercedes KV (79) defeats Ashley Morgan (76) & Sammy Knox (60)

Mercedes earns another $1000 for tapping Sammy out!

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - FINAL REMATCH
BTJ (c) (89) defeats Bobby Knox (75)

AND STILLL PWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION BIG TIME JABRONI!!!

TOP FIGHTERS
Nick Cross (106) & Misty Knight (84)

FIGHT OF THE NIGHT
King Knuckles (91) vs BTJ (89) vs Joey Spears (87)

HONORABLE MENTION
Alexa Hayes (72) vs Pamela Rose (68)

PWA 262: Blasphemy

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
not on this losing streak has to stop , 2 in a row suppose 8/10 is a decent enough score for some, it ain't and I'm changing things up next week.

pissed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts