1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

PWA 250
Pepsi Center
Denver, Colorado

Congrats to those who survived HELL ON EARTH!

ALL IN is 5 weeks away - and the main event will feature WAR GAMES!

WAR GAMES is a standard 5-on-5 team match (no elimination) with all 5 singles titles on the line (no CA).

But there is more to fear this October. Tonight will be the start of the A1 Climax Tournament. More information is posted below.

PWA DARK
Mandy Spears vs Tao Ohashi

TAG TEAM CONTENDERSHIP SERIES*
The Uprising vs Max Profit vs New Generation

*The first team to reach 2 WINS will challenge for the Tag Team Championship at ALL IN!

SINGLES MATCH
Sammy Knox vs Omega Girl

HEROES AND VILLAINS
Raven Christiensen & Leanne Sevastopol & Pamela Rose vs Mercedes KV & Misty Knight & Alexa Hayes

A1 CLIMAX WEEK 1 - BLOCK A
Dustin Dreamer vs Ultimo X

A1 CLIMAX WEEK 1 - BLOCK A
King Knuckles vs Max Emory

A1 CLIMAX BYE WEEK
PURE CHAMPIONSHIP
BTJ vs Luis Sanchez

A1 CLIMAX WEEK 1 - BLOCK B
Nick Cross vs Dirk Buchanan

A1 CLIMAX WEEK 1 - BLOCK B
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP*
Leonardo Morpheus vs Frankie Morono (c)

*Morpheus cashes in his PURE Championship for an IC title shot!

MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, October 14 @ 7:59 PM EST

Male fighters pick 10 wrestlers from the current WWE roster and 2 back-ups.

Female fighters pick 8 wrestlers from the current WWE roster and 2 back-ups.

Your picks will score points on this week's Raw & SmackDown LIVE.

DO NOT EDIT your post after the deadline.

CUTTING A PROMO
You may cut a promo for +1 overness in this thread. (Optional)
Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread the word about PWA!

·
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PRESTIGE LEADERBOARD
1. Mercedes KV (843) Prestige Champion
2. Raven Christiensen (805)
3. Leanne Sevastopol (752) Womens Champion
4. Alexa Hayes (748)
5. Misty Knight (744)

·
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

The A1 CLIMAX is a round-robin tournament based on alternating overness - everybody faces everybody in their block. There are 2 blocks with 5 fighters each. With 5 weeks until ALL IN, there is enough time for each fighter to have 4 matches and 1 BYE week. The BYE week is not a rest. Each fighter will still be booked for a match on their BYE week.

WIN - 2 POINTS
DRAW - 1 POINT
LOSS - 0 POINTS

Winners of each block will advance to the finals. The tiebreaker is the result of the singles match. The backup tiebreaker is the total score over the A1 CLIMAX - not counting the BYE week. The finals will take place after ALL IN (SurSer) on PWA 255.

The winner of the A1 CLIMAX will challenge for the World Championship at the final PPV of the year SACRIFICE (TLC). If the current champion advances to the finals, the finals will take place at SACRIFICE with the title on the line.​

BLOCK A
King Knuckles
Dustin Dreamer
Ultimo X
Max Emory
Luis Sanchez

BLOCK B
Leonardo Morpheus
Frankie Romono
Nick Cross
BTJ
Dirk Buchanan

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,741 Posts
So I'm fighting Cuna for the pure strap yeah???

·
Registered
118 Posts
We meet again, Frankie. And this time the Intercontinental title and 2 tournament points are on the line. And you better believe I'm coming to take it all. I am going to finish you off faster than you and Knuckles finished the Uprising's title reigns.

And you know what, yes you have been doing good. You've been dropping people left and right. But the only thing that you'll be dropping tonight, is your IC Title. And after that embarassing Taco Time speech last week, you need to be silenced for good. You told Cross to stuff some tacos down his throat, I'm telling you I'm gonna stuff your teeth down yours.

Consider me like the midcard, Frank - you ain't getting past me.

Bitch.

·
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DAT PROMO :clap

·
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

15-TIME PRESTIGE CHAMPION! FUCK YEAH! The Boss is back baby!

Hell On Earth was exactly that. HELL ON EARTH. After Leanne vacated the Prestige Championship, the title match was supposed to be between Misty and myself. But PWA Management had other ideas in mind when they inserted Alexa into our match.

Whatever. It doesn't matter. It didn't matter. Because I tapped Misty out - whether Alexa was around or not. The Prestige League is mine. I own it. The Womens Division is mine. I own it. PWA is mine. I own it - and I own every single one of you backstage... or sitting in the crowd... or sitting at home.

[MERCEDES LOOKS INTO THE CAMERA]

I own you.

I was backstage with my crew, celebrating my big win - when we heard some commotion from the other side. It was Leanne. Fake doctor. Celebrating with her fake fans. I also heard her complaining about War Games - how it's not fair, how PWA is sexist. Bitch, you knew what PWA was when you signed on the dotted line. This is my home and I will not let you disrespect my home. You may have beaten Raven for the Womens Championship - you did something that I could not do - you won. But you're still a loser in my eyes, a loser I have to team with in 5 weeks. If you don't wanna get pinned at War Games, all you have to do is fight harder than me. We are in the same boat. But if you can't fight harder than me, then you don't even deserve to be the Womens Champion... and that's a shoot!

"PWA sets women up to fail"

Oh really? Have you stepped outside in the real world? Society sets women up to fail. The world sets women up to fail. BUT WE OVERCOME!

[MERCEDES POUNDS HER CHEST]

With the Halloween season in mind, your primal fears are obvious. You fear men. You fear fighting men. You fear losing to men. I have been fighting men since I was 13 years old. Mercedes shows no mercy. Tonight, I will bring my enemies from hell and I will show you how to fight like a dominant champion. I will show you how to fight the men at War Games. I will bash your brains in so you will never forget the power of a woman. You are a disgrace to women everywhere. You disgust me.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,741 Posts
Gracias to Sr Austin for the Opportunity , I am the most underrated wrestler in all promotions in the world and I'm coming for those Titles , Dirk You I and are The New Generation Of Wrestlers who are going to take this division to that next level , be prepared because I am and you pushed me in our our match I came away with the win but I give my humble respect man your sure gonna be breaking down the barriers here in the greatest wrestling company in the world , I'll see you soon , tonight we get that opportunity they don't come along often when they do you gotta seize this golden ticket to show you can go in to that Ring and capture the nations minds , resonate with the fans and just keep striving for that chance , we have it , let's go to work with smiles and come out the ring after with defeating H2R And Max Profit with a shot at the titles . I'll come to see you soon in the locker room after I've done media !!

Hey BTJ wake the fuck Up you drooling idiot , you proved you have the best game out of the Up and coming so get ready cause I'm on to you now Mano v Mano no tag partners no max or dirk just and me . You ain't going know where else as I'm going to snap n cap your arm and just to make sure you stay down I'm going to put you in the Sanchez diver and smash you so hard on your head you will be seeing tweetie pie birds around your head for days , dazed and confused with a concussion it's not personal it's just buisness BTJ . After your out of hospital I'll send you a nice lady I know to help you recover as I can't let you have this win this my opportunity to progress and becoming known as the best freaking Spanish workhorse in all professional wrestling . I'm here to be the best wrestler I never came to be a shitty jobber , u crazy ??? I'm consummate professional and will deliver each and every time because I have CERO MIEDO and BTJ get ready as im about to take you into a battle u can't win with this Spanish luchador and his familia Rey Rey and my fiancé Sammy are going to be top man and woman in all of PWA !!!!

Gracias .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Cross and the Chronicles of the Shadow Realm Part 1​

Dustin Dreamer: Hey man are you ready for our tag match tonight and the A1? We’ve both got to work on getting our titles back and getting number 1 contendership to drop those assholes, H2R.

Nick Cross: I honestly don’t know if I’m ready tonight. Lately I just haven’t been by best and I can’t seem to shake it unfortunately. I know you’ve frequented the Shadow Realm before and I was going to ask if it would be ok if I took a trip there myself to clear my head.

Dustin Dreamer: Whoa, whoa there! The Shadow Realm is some serious stuff and don’t know if it’s something that you want to mess around with. You’re a pretty pure person and no one leaves the Shadow Realm the same person they came in as. There’s a reason I always drive around with a chainsaw, gas can, and an ice pick.

Nick Cross: Is that so huh! Well I think I’m going to take a little trip there anyway to see what it’s like, wish me luck!

(Nick Cross arrives in the shadow realm mere hours before Thunder)

Nick Cross: Damn this is a weird looking place, so this is where Dreamer spends a good bit of his time huh? I sure as hell hope the guy doesn’t sleep here.

Unknown Entity: Who has walked through the shadowy depths to enter the domain?

Nick Cross: What the hell was that voice? Hey yo, if someone’s there, come out! I’m not with that spooky shit!

Unknown Entity: Who has entered the domain, I do not recognize the aura?

Nick Cross: My name is Nick Cross, I know Dustin Dreamer and I have come to find myself here in the Shadow Realm. Lately I just haven’t been performing my best and feel that I may need some self-reflection and a change of scenery might help. Now who and where are you, show yourself!

Unknown Entity: I am the Shadow!!! I’ve heard about you Cross, never actually expected you to show your face in here. You come in here wanting self-reflection and a change of scenery but I don’t think that will help you. I have something so much better.

Nick Cross: Oh yeah, what is that and what does it cost?

The Shadow: For you my friend, it will cost you nothing since you know Dustin Dreamer so well. I have a vessel for you. The vessel that you have is so old and worn down, it’s time for something new. Something with a little more pep in its step that will get you back on your feet.

Nick Cross: Yeah, I don’t know about all that and why do I get the feeling that I can’t trust you? Dreamer already told me that when you leave the Shadow Realm no one comes out the same.

The Shadow: That’s simply because you will have a new vessel, but try this one out, I think it fits you nicely.

Nick Cross: What is this? I feel pretty comfortable in my own skin, not too crazy about this vessel stuff. I really just came here to get my mind right.

The Shadow: The vessel is now yours, be gone fleshling!!!

(Back in the arena Super Street Fighter hits as the other 5 men wait for Nick Cross to appear out on the entrance ramp)​

·
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Skairipa Bliss said:

Dustin Dreamer's Picks:
1. Becky Lynch
2. Charlotte Flair
3. Ivar
4. Erik
5. Dolph Ziggler
6. Aleister Black
7. Daniel Bryan
8. Asuka
9. Montez Ford
10. Kofi Kingston

Backups:
1. Roman Reigns
2. AJ Styles

Alexa Hayes Picks:
1. Erik
2. Ivar
3. Becky Lynch
4. Charlotte Flair
5. Kairi Sane
6. AJ Styles
7. Aleister Black
8. Kevin Owens

Backups:
1. Drew McIntyre
2. Kofi Kingston​
Acuña's Bat Flip said:
BTJ Picks:

1. Becky Lynch
2. Roman Reigns
3. AJ Styles
4. Charlotte Flair
5. Ricochet
6. Aleister Black
7. Kofi Kingston
8. King Baron Corbin
9. Ivar
10. Dolph Ziggler

Backups:

1. Erik
2. Otis

Pamela Rose Picks:

1. King Baron Corbin
2. Becky Lynch
3. Ivar
4. Charlotte Flair
5. AJ Styles
6. Ricochet
7. Kofi Kingston
8. Roman Reigns

Backups:

1. Erik
2. Braun Strowman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leon Knuckles said:
KING KNUCKLES
Becky Lynch
Charlotte Flair
Asuka
Kairi Sane
Bayley
AJ Styles
Ivar
Erik
Dolph Ziggler
Rusev

Ricochet
Roman Reigns

MERCEDES KV
Becky Lynch
Charlotte Flair
Asuka
Kairi Sane
Bayley
Ivar
Erik
Rusev

AJ Styles
Ricochet
:Cocky

·
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Theuk and Blaze no showed - both challengers in title matches :hogan

·
Registered
118 Posts
Leon Knuckles said:
KING KNUCKLES
Becky Lynch
Charlotte Flair
Asuka
Kairi Sane
Bayley
AJ Styles
Ivar
Erik
Dolph Ziggler
Rusev

Ricochet
Roman Reigns

MERCEDES KV
Becky Lynch
Charlotte Flair
Asuka
Kairi Sane
Bayley
Ivar
Erik
Rusev

AJ Styles
Ricochet
Fear deez pikz.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
294 Posts
Frankie Romono
1. Becky Lynch
2. Charlotte
3. Bayley
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Robert Roode
6. Roman Reigns
7. Braun Strowman
8. Asuka
9. Kairi
10. AJ Styles

Backups
1. Brock Lesnar
2. Stephanie McMahon

Dr. Leanne
1. Becky Lynch
2. Charlotte
3. Bayley
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Robert Roode
6. Roman Reigns
7. Braun Strowman
8. Asuka

Backups
1. AJ Styles
2. Kairi

BiggRigg said:
Nick Cross

Main:
Becky Lynch
Charlotte Flair
AJ Styles
Ivar
Erik
Kairi Sane
Aleister Black
Roman Reigns
Scott Dawson
Dolph Ziggler

Backups:
Montez Ford
Drew McIntyre

Misty Knight:

Main:
Becky Lynch
Charlotte Flair
AJ Styles
Ivar
Erik
Kairi Sane
Aleister Black
Roman Reigns

Backups:
Scott Dawson
Dolph Ziggler
Bucky Barnes said:
Dirk Buchanan

Rollins
Fiend
Daniel Bryan
Reigns
Nakamura
Bayley
Charlotte
Gable
Drew Galloway
Braun Strowman

Becky
Zayn

Tao Ohashi

Rollins
Fiend
Daniel Bryan
Reigns
Nakamura
Bayley
Charlotte
Gable

Drew Galloway
Braun Strowman
Mad Max said:
Max Emory - Picks

Erik
Ivar
Becky Lynch
Charlotte
Randy Orion
A.J. Styles
Braun Strowman
Drew McIntyre
Asuka
Kevin Owens

Ricochet
Rusev

Mandy Spears - Picks

Erik
Ivar
Becky Lynch
Charlotte
Randy Orion
A.J. Styles
Braun Strowman
Drew McIntyre

Asuka
Kevin Owens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Previously on PWA:

Michael Cole: Mercedes has just pinned Misty to become 15-time Prestige Champ. Mercedes has had a hell of a career and looks like she’s not slowing down. The new Champ is celebrating her title win in the ring.

Corey Graves: It looks like Omega Girl is coming out so Mercedes better watch out, you know how spiteful and vengeful Omega Girl and Misty are.

Omega Girl helps Misty to her feet outside the ring and points at Mercedes. Misty cracks a smile before walking back towards the ring. Omega Girl grabs Misty’s hand and pulls her back and hits her with a lariat.

Michael Cole: What the hell? Omega Girl just attacked Misty, and is stomping her into the ground. What has caused Omega Girl to snap like this!!!

Corey Graves: These two were thick as thieves now the only thing being stolen is the soul getting stomped out of Misty Knight here.

Omega Girl: You think you’re going to leave me and shoo me away! You’re nothing without me! You would have never won the Women’s Title without my help so I’m done helping you! You’re nothing and you will never achieve anything without me. I made you bitch!!!!

Current Week:

Charly Caruso: Misty, can you comment on the attack last week by Omega Girl.

Misty Knight: The only comment I have is directly for Omega Girl. Bitch I will find you. No matter how much you run, no matter how much you hide, eventually our paths will cross and you will pay for what you did in Sacramento. You made me? I think you have it confused. Before I let you roll with me, you were the door mat for each woman in PWA to get their feet wet. You only became relevant after you were with m …………………………………

Omega Girl attacks Misty from behind with a crow bar and starts repeatedly hitting her with it.

Omega Girl: Hide that Bitch!!! Take those bumps and bruises into your match tonight so that you can lose without me again. You’re nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, NOTHING!!!!!!

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
294 Posts

You got me Knuckles, you finally got me, you finally managed to beat me with the World Title on the line, it only took you what? 3 years? 4 years? Good job. It took you long enough to learn from your mistakes. I thought I was going to send you to the back of the line again, I thought I was going to be done with you but it appears the shadow wants us to continue waging this war, and how fitting the next chapter comes inside the most brutal match type, War Games. Sure you'll have the other champions by your side, and I'll have the rest of the challengers by mine, but as the captain of the team I plan to lead my team to victory and cause a wave of change around here.

Dreamer rolls his neck and smirks as he looks into the camera.

We beat the shit out of each other in that cell, hell I'm pretty sure we tried to kill each other in effort to walk out with the win, so as much as I dislike you, I have to give you some credit, you survived more than I ever thought you could. After all I thought I had you finished after I dropped you on the tacks.

But it appears you've gotten stronger through our battles false king, and now I have to unleash the sick fuck street fighter inside of me when we get to war games and let him tear you and anyone else limb from limb in order to get back our World Title, after all the shadow needs us to continue to restore prestige to it, something we know you could never do. But don't worry PWA Universe I haven't let the darkness consume me again, I'm just doing what I have to do to get back to the top of the mountain, you see Knucks I know you're still a scumbag willing to do whatever it takes to win, and I respect it because I'm every bit of a scumbag that you are.

But as for tonight's matches, I don't know what the hell has happened with Cross entering the shadow realm, but it appears that something went wrong there? As long as we win tonight to get one step closer to the tag titles, we're happy.

Dreamer shrugs.

And don't think I've forgotten about you Ultimo you son of a bitch, you might have gotten a couple wins over me, I may have gotten caught up with trying to end you last time, shit happens, but tonight I am focused on one thing and one thing only in our match, picking up the victory. But if I end up hurting you in the process? Eh, it's just a side effect of war right?

Hell On Earth wasn't kind to us, but Thunder tonight will be and we will begin our climb back to the top of the mountain, trust me.

·
Exploring Planet Alpha
294 Posts

Alexa Hayes Promo:

Ugh! Not only did I get robbed of the Prestige Title, but now Stone Cold the freaking idiot is making me team with Misty and Mercedes!? I don't like them, I hate them, I don't wanna team with them!

Maybe I'll leave them high and dry, or maybe I'll just do everything myself, then again they could be useful, maybe, with me leading them, so maybe I'll do neither one. But the fact I don't have a rematch for the Prestige Title tonight is crazy! I mean I was never pinned!

But noooo "we only do Prestige Title matches at PPVs", whatever.

Alexa rolls her eyes.

At least I get to beat up Raven again, that's never not fun, and Pamela can always use a good smacking around, and Leanee? Ha, sweetie I'll beat you so bad that you're gonna be wishing you actually went to medical school instead of entering my world. Tonight I get the win I was robbed of at Hell On Earth, and I'll leave those bitches in a Hayes as I deal with these terrible partners of mine on my path to championship gold.​

·
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

This is for the people who did not know. This is for the people who did not listen. The prophecy came true, not by the will of the gods, but by the might of our warriors. The Kingdom has prevailed.

REDESIGN.

REBUILD.

RECLAIM.

The King has return from Hell. And I brought some gold with me. The riches of our victory will be shared among the commonfolk. This is a time of celebration. This is a time of glory. We will drink and dance and feast and fuck! My people, it is imperative to acknowledge that a kingdom without a crown cannot stand. Since the Great Invasion of Legacy 4 (when Dreamer cashed in), The Kingdom has been cursed. We have been waging war for years. Now let us enjoy the spoils of war. Let us rest before we fight again.

My people, this is not the end! This is just the beginning. This is the higher standard - but the final hour is yet to come. They call it War Games. Everything is on the line. The Kingdom of Warriors is ALL IN. We do not waver in the face of war. We will fight forever. We will fight for eternity. We do not bow. We do not kneel. Because we are prepared to die on our feet!

We shed blood for loyalty! We crush skulls for pride! We end the tyranny to change the world! This is a rebellion. This is a revolution. This is the future!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts