Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
And the point is? Giving the belt to a woman for shock value... can't you see how wrong that sounds?

ps: Derpy Derp TNA lulz.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
It would have to take the perfect female wrestler to pull it off. I'm talking someone who can go better than any guy on the roster (and don't bother dropping names cause that person doesn't exist yet). No tricks, no Money in the Bank bullshit or any of that nonsense for a win either. It has to be clean. Think 1-2-3 Kid over Razor Ramon.

And just as a personal aside, for you people saying Chyna should've been a world champion. Please, go on the Network whenever you get a chance and watch at least 3 Chyna matches that aren't with Chris Jericho or Eddie Guerrero and then come back on here and tell me she deserved to be champion. Freakin laughable.

·
Registered
994 Posts
What I don't get is why everyone is saying "No woman can beat ANY man" which is flat out false. Chyna could easily tumble around with more than half of today's modern roster in her time and look impressive...the only time is when it gets to guys who are Sheamus's size and above, but seriously? And same goes for Kharma, at least when she was a little bit bigger. Heck, Beth Phoenix could have never believably beat up some of the roster. You're obviously not going to have Paige wrestling John Cena or Randy Orton for a World Championship, but you could easily of a Kharma-ish woman wrestle a world title off of Mysterio, Ziggler, Sandow, Rhodes, Axel, and although height wise it's pushing it you could even have her defeat a less bulky taller man like Del Rio.
EXACTLY. :cheer

·
Registered
994 Posts
What I don't get is why everyone is saying "No woman can beat ANY man" which is flat out false. Chyna could easily tumble around with more than half of today's modern roster in her time and look impressive...the only time is when it gets to guys who are Sheamus's size and above, but seriously? And same goes for Kharma, at least when she was a little bit bigger. Heck, Beth Phoenix could have never believably beat up some of the roster. You're obviously not going to have Paige wrestling John Cena or Randy Orton for a World Championship, but you could easily of a Kharma-ish woman wrestle a world title off of Mysterio, Ziggler, Sandow, Rhodes, Axel, and although height wise it's pushing it you could even have her defeat a less bulky taller man like Del Rio.
EXACTLY. :cheer

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Beth is gone, Kharma is gone and Chyna is gone. Those three would be the only ones to win the world title, none of these current skinny models could win the title.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
A few indy promotions do Women vs. Men. Candice Lerae wrestles men at most PWG shows. Sara Del Rey wrestled Cesaro a few times on the Indy scene. Back in the Day, Chyna could of believably been that woman that won the World title and it would of been a cool moment. Awesome Kong could believably work with the men due to her size also.

Funny enough I throw that word "believably" out there considering that I would pick Ronda Rousey to easily beat any male pro wrestler around in a real fight.
Brock Lesnar,Dean Malenko,Yoshi Tatsu,Elijah Burke,Jack Swagger,Kurt Angle and a few others would like a talk with you...

101 - 112 of 112 Posts