Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
with a weak tag division, 3d could be a very good heel team to go against mcmg and joe and magnus.

does anybody care about devon? i mean really? has any1 given a crap about him since 3d split? what has he done? had the fued with ray and had that long, dragged out program with pope, and is now holding the worthless title.

ray on the other hand has been the best heel in wrestling since the split. but what else can he do? hes fueded with aj, anderson, rvd, and storm. hes now fueding with aries, part of that is because of a weak x division, but i think part is also because there is nothing else to do with ray. after his fued with aries, then what? i know a lot of people wanna see him win the world title, but i disagree. there are more deserving guys to hold the belt. i love ray but what would he do for the title? fued with storm again?

turn devon heel, put 3d back together, and let them be an awesome heel team.

·
Banned
736 Posts
Re: put the Dudleyz back together.

I agree. Bring Team 3D back. And by that of course I mean bring in Spike/Runt and team him with Devon. Killing Bully Ray's momentum as a singles star would be pointless and I wouldn't advocate for that at all, but Devon and Runt would be a great pairing to bolster the weak division.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts

I think that'd be a bad move. Like Ray said in his promos upon becoming the Bully character, Devon will just drag him down.

Bully has ruled as of late, and Devon's not doing too badly for a guy we thought would become a road agent months ago either. Let them stay as they are and make/bring in some new teams instead.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts

NO!

Ray is doing great on his own and they did pretty much all they could do together as a team.

I agree the tag division needs more pairings, but lets not go back to that well. There's got to be some guys on the Indys they can scout and pick up.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

Thats a horrible idea. Bully is over big-time and heel even Devon gets cheers out there. That would be a HUGE step backwards for them both.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

well, seems like im alone on this lol.

but im just thinking, wat else can ray do? i guess a fued with angle if he turns face. but i got a bad bad feeling ray will be a stepping stone for garett jagoff.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Reuniting Team 3D is inevitable. I don't think now is the right time, however. Both Ray and Devon are doing well for themselves as singles stars, so let them enjoy their individual spotlights.

Daniels & Kazarian would bring life to the tag division. Also, I'm hoping TNA will bring in a tag team or two during one of their "Open Fight Nights."

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I can't believe this is a serious thread. The Bully Ray gimmick is the most interesting Bubba Ray Dudley has been since the Attitude Era. Actually I would say even better. I loved The Dudleys in ECW and in the WWF and liked Bubba's gimmick where he was putting everyone through tables and would go into some weird trance. But the Bully Ray gimmick is freaking awesome. Plus he's actually getting in shape. So I say no to a Team 3D reunion.

·
Premium Member
5,351 Posts
Yeah, putting them back together would be a regression. At least on Bully Ray's side of things.

(Plus, I was never really a fan of the Dudleys back in their heyday. Or any day, really. I'm happy they're not together anymore just for that.)

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,877 Posts
Putting them together is pointless right now. That would kill Bully Ray's singles career. He finally in the main even spot light or close to that point. He is the second best heel in the company while Devon is stuck in the lower stack. In my opinion Ray is too good for Devon.

·
Registered
851 Posts
There are a lot of threads with ideas aimed at what TNA should do.

This is the worst.

This would remove one of the best things TNA has and replace it with something mediocre. No.

·
Banned
911 Posts
There are a lot of threads with ideas aimed at what TNA should do.

This is the worst.

This would remove one of the best things TNA has and replace it with something mediocre. No.
this

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Bully's on a roll as a heel at the moment and he has years left in him as a major draw.

But I would LOVE to see him as a colour commentator at some point in the future.

Devon's okay on the mic and he's obviously got in shape but IMO he's just not a singles star for whatever reason. Putting him in a tag team (not with Bully) could be a decent idea.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts