Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 4618 Posts

·
Rare '14er
3,985 Posts
Push Wyatts, Turn Shield (which already happened), fire 3MB (one of the members can go to TNA, one can stay in the WWE, and the other one can go to any indy company)

Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
^ Absolutely awful decisions. And this is coming from someone who loves all three of them.

Push Rollins, push Ambrose to Upper Midcard, Wyatt, Harper (I'll give Wyatt a chance before fully judging him)
Turn HHH, Steph, and Kane
Fire Reigns and Rowan

Don't care if that didn't satisfy my own rules.

Fandango, R Truth, Xavier Woods

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
Push Wyatt's
Turn Shield, I guess
Fire Authority, I guess

Edit- Push Fandango, Turn R-Truth, Fire Woods.
I actually agree with Oxi's post btw. Bryan was most interesting with the Wyatts, Ziggler has peaked and Zayn is the most appealing of the three ultimately.

Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Seth Rollins

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Seth Rollins
Push Rollins
Turn Rhodes (Sucks right now, desperately needs heel turn or some sort of change, I cringe at Rhodes Brothers segments + matches, and it's Creative's fault)
Fire Sandow :( (He was far better before they stripped him of his character, but still not as good as above two, IMO)

I actually agree with Oxi's post btw. Bryan was most interesting with the Wyatts, Ziggler has peaked and Zayn is the most appealing of the three ultimately.
Not everyone is as into "characters" as you are. Bryan is over as fuck and needs to remain a face, for the moment. Zayn is great, that's for sure. But firing Ziggler is never the answer. :ziggler2 So either one of Zayn or Bryan has to go.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
Not everyone is as into "characters" as you are. Bryan is over as fuck and needs to remain a face, for the moment. Zayn is great, that's for sure. But firing Ziggler is never the answer. :ziggler2 So either one of Zayn or Bryan has to go.
-Never said everyone was into characters so what's your point with that?

-I don't mark for overness and don't understand why anyone does. For the upteenth time, I'm in it for my own entertainment. Bryan getting pops doesn't do anything for me if he's boring as fuck. Which he is.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,143 Posts
I'd have fired Ziggler from those three choices too tbh :draper2 :lol

Moving on:

AJ Lee, Paige, Summer Rae

Reactions: Mr.Cricket

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Push Summer Rae
Turn AJ
Fire Paige unfortunately

Hard one to pick but I think Summer is maybe the best character worker of all divas in the WWE right now that isn't Bayley.

^ Absolutely awful decisions. And this is coming from someone who loves all three of them.
How so?
I'd rather see Zayn have a popular face run than see Bryan continue to fight the Authority. I'd rather Bryan be heel be fired and out of the three I care for Ziggler least. It's not to say I don't like him.
Don't you like Zayn or something? :p

Ziggler, Zayn, Bryan. :zayn

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
-Never said everyone was into characters so what's your point with that?
Nothing really, tbh. Disregard that. I just meant that Bryan is over as fuck and should be majorly put over. Strike the iron while it's hot, you know? I'd be for a Bryan heel turn at some point, after he'd be put over as a major player. I like Bryan and enjoy his work, ATM, so I'd like to see him majorly put over as a face, right now, it's his time.

I'd have fired Ziggler from those three choices too tbh :draper2 :lol
:cussin:

How so?

I'd rather see Zayn have a popular face run than see Bryan continue to fight the Authority. I'd rather Bryan be heel be fired and out of the three I care for Ziggler least. It's not to say I don't like him.
Don't you like Zayn or something? :p

Ziggler, Zayn, Bryan. :zayn
Push Ziggler, Bryan, and Zayn
Turn no one
Fire no one

There. :ziggler2

I love Zayn. As much as Bryan, probably. It's just that firing Ziggler is something I'd never do. Ziggler is my current favorite, by far, with Bryan, Zayn, and Barrett behind him. I still like Cody, but I can't watch the shit Rhodes Brothers segments anymore. Not into him ATM, though it's not even his fault, really.

Cesaro, Ryback, Zayn

·
Locker Room Leader
12,143 Posts
Push Zayn
Turn Cesaro
Fire Ryback

Appreciate Ryback more now than I did earlier but yeah among those three choices he has to go.

Big E, Jack Swagger, Sheamus

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Push Zayn
Turn Cesaro
Fire Ryback

Reactions: Mr.Cricket

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
Push Zayn
Turn Ryback
Fire Cesaro

Reslly tough decision. Cesaro is such a good wrestler. But I want more characters going forward and either guy has a lot more than him.

Solomon Crowe
Fandango
William Regal

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Push Fandango
Turn Regal (is he a face?)
Fire Crowe

Only because Crowe hasn't debuted on television yet.

Cena, HHH, Orton

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
Push HHH
Turn Cena
Fire Orton

As good as Orton has been lately, and as much as I like him in general... I mark for that Secret Alliance.

Byron Saxton
Michael Cole
Josh Matthews

101 - 120 of 4618 Posts