Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Punks Call Fans Idiots

I read this out as a bunch of Punks decide to call fans idiots. Anyways, don't you dare call the man a sell out.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Pointing out CM Punk being an asshole to somebody pretty much has the same effect of telling us the sky's blue.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Too bad Punk doesn't channel that hostility into his character on the show so he doesn't seem like such a pussy on Raw lately, instead of directing it towards his fanbase that's keeping his ass paid.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Maybe CM Punks comment should have said "Because the writers are idiots and don't understand the simple concept of character/feud development"

But that would have been too much effort I guess. So instead he just insults one of his fans.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
because CM punk knows HHH heel turn is coming.
When? Triple H has been the biggest heel on the show for over a month, and he still gets cheered because he prefaces all his promos with falacies about whoever he's talking about to trick the crowd into cheering for everything he says afterward.

I sure as hell don't see one coming if he keeps lying and broad brushing shit during all his promos to get empty cheers for all his heel comments and heel actions.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
If you follow him on twitter you'd know he says loads of funny shit like that. He called some fan ugly, was freaking hilarious. He's a cool dude though.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.