Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard people saying it's hard for them to go back and watch Punk's old stuff because it's hard for them to take him serious with long hair. But in my opinion, I like his look better with long hair. He looks more badass. What about chu guys?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
He looked awesome when he was the leader of Nexus and he had short spiky hair back then so i'd have to say i prefer him with short hair.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
I like the rugged long hair look. Wish a few more WWE guys would do the same.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Real men wear long hair, so my choice is obvious.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
The short hair suits him as a babyface, imo and is far more marketable. The long hair was cool but only really works as a heel.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
It took me a long time to adjust to his short hair but since Money in the Bank/adopting "Cult of Personality" last summer, it feels like it suits him and this phase of his career. Just as the longer hair suited his earlier work in WWE, especially the heel run and Straight Edge Savior character.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
He just looks better with short hair. In my opinion.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I liked his short hair spiked up (the first picture from the user above me) most.

Not a fan of his long hair, though it suited him at the time. I would like to see him with long blonde dyed hair again in the future though, but not black.

As for his hair now? I'm not much of a fan of it.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Depends on the character. When he was in the Straight Edge Society the hair suited the storyline. Now the cool, slick short hair works for his current character.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
This one "The Take Care Spike Your Hair" Punk

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
The long hair definitely. The short / spikey look wasn't bad either. Slicked back though, I just have trouble taking it seriously.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I like his hair generally to be fair. I didn't mind it when it was longer because it did kinda suit him with his tats and piercings, etc but he looks a bit smarter now with his slick hair. He is always hot either way though. That is my typically shallow analysis haha.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Short hair, by far.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
I feel that he looks better with short hair. Looks more polished to me.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts