Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously I've been reading alot of Punk threads and made my own one. But there was one discussion I think it was in the " Are they heading somewhere with Punk " thread and I saw a few comments saying Punk should turn heel or he saying he will in the future. To be honest Punk should/will not turn heel because he is practically no.2 in the WWE behind John Cena. He is the 2nd biggest babyface WWE currently has who is in the title picture and is a main eventer.

Punk would not suit a heel turn regardless if you liked his Straight-Edge society or Nexus heel gimmick his character has evolved into a full-fledged babyface and with his popularity a heel turn is not going to happen. I do not want Punk heel because it will hurt his success this time round. Instead he needs to be more edgy to gain popularity back. Punk will not be a heel for a long time.

Who honestly wants Punk heel?

· Butter My Arse
16,395 Posts
Yeah, just more edgy but keep the fans on his side.

This is kinda like The Rock how he started out. He was a heel with the Nation, then he had a rather lukewarm (if very short stint as a face, and the natural decision was for him to turn heel again, as that was his character strength. But that never lasted and instantly he was a face again, whilst keeping many of his heel traits.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.