Wrestling Forum banner

Who would win? Stone Cold or CM Punk?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dream match finally comes true. CM Punk goes one on one with Stone Cold Steve Austin. My question is who wins on the granddaddy of them all? You decide.

·
Registered
72 Posts
A) The viewer.
B) Probably Punk as WWF/E usually has the torch passed on in these sort of matches, when hogan isn't involved ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
whoawhoawhoawhoa................

Did that Official Stone Cold HOF video actually have 'Cult of Personality' on it!? or was it edited?!

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
I despise Punk.
Austin all the way, although it makes no sense, Austin to win for me.

·
Asuka
96,220 Posts
Punk doesnt deserve to step in the same ring as Austin
No one deserves to be in the same ring as Austin. Not Rock, not Triple H, not Ric Flair. That's not exactly a knock on CM Punk as you intended it to be. Austin just happens to be far and away the greatest of all time.

Of course CM Punk would win now, just like Cena's going to beat Rock. You don't put the old generation over the present in a marquee match.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Punk needs to win, of course.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
CM Punk.

CM Punk is technically the better wrestler, Stone Cold was more of a mad man puncher and would finish it of with an RKO I mean stunner haha

CM Punk will be here for 10 years to come so there would be no sense in allowing Stone Cold to win win who when he does return will only be for 1/2 matches.

·
Registered
186 Posts
CM Punk, but he would have to take a good stunner first. But yeh no need to see Austin win, seeing him perform is enough. However Punk wins the match, gets so excited shakes hands with SC who hands him a beer, CM Punk gets lost in the moment and drinks without thinking...Austin Wins!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts