Wrestling Forum banner

Punk should allude to Jeff Hardy

2023 Views 29 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  ShiftyLWO
I know WWE doesn't mention TNA or anything to do with any current TNA person, but Punk should really allude to Jeff in a promo. He wouldn't have to mention him by name, but he could say that a couple years ago there was some out of control guy with coloured hair and stupid facepaint, and that Punk sent him packing from the WWE, and broke his spirit, leading to his downfall, and that he will do the same to Randy Orton.

Obviously I'm no writer, but something along those lines.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Premium Member
2,946 Posts
I don't think Punk should milk the "I kicked Hardy out of WWE". It was a fantastic feud because of the reality behind it, Hardy loves drugs and Punk is Straight Edge.

· Premium Member
2,946 Posts
And it relates to Orton.... how exactly?

· Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Because he broke his spirit and ruined him, the same as he's going to do to Orton.

Can you even read?
Evidently I can else I wouldn't have replied in the first place:rolleyes:

I'm sure Punk can think of something much better to say then referencing his feud with Jeff.

· Premium Member
37,916 Posts
This is a completely different feud and it really doesn't go along with anything Punk has been saying recently. In those days it was all about Straight Edge and he wanted to clean WWE of the druggie reject Jeff Hardy. First of all, there is nothing to suggest that kayfabe Randy Orton drinks or does drugs/smokes etc and besides that Punk doesn't mention that stuff anymore. No point and wouldn't follow at all.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
Punk is already bigger than Jeff Hardy. There's no need to resort to petty tactics.

It's already obvious who the better man is.

· Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, it doesn't relate to Orton at all. Besides, he pretty much got past the whole "Extreme Straight Edge" gimmick a while ago. He probably would've referenced it on his twitter(If he has one?) if the SES was still around.
This has nothing to do with his "straight edge" gimmick. Notice I made no mention of drugs at all. He broke Jeff's spirit and ruined him, and he will do the same to Randy. It's a simple idea and has nothing to do with "straight edge".

· Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is a completely different feud and it really doesn't go along with anything Punk has been saying recently. In those days it was all about Straight Edge and he wanted to clean WWE of the druggie reject Jeff Hardy. First of all, there is nothing to suggest that kayfabe Randy Orton drinks or does drugs/smokes etc and besides that Punk doesn't mention that stuff anymore. No point and wouldn't follow at all.
I didn't say anything about drinking or drugs. It's about breaking his spirit and ruining him. That has nothing to do with "straight edge".

· Premium Member
2,946 Posts
The whole Jeff Hardy vs. Punk feud was about the conflicting lifestyles. Punk beating Jeff wasn't to do with "breaking his spirit and ruining him", it was to do with Punk's holier-than-thou gimmick of being better than Jeff because he is Straight-Edge.

· Premium Member
37,916 Posts
I didn't say anything about drinking or drugs. It's about breaking his spirit and ruining him. That has nothing to do with "straight edge".
You didn't have to say anything about it, the point stands. These feuds are nothing similar, he got rid of Jeff because of his lifestyle, not because of any transgressions he did to Punk. Not to mention Jeff was leaving and Orton obviously isn't. Him getting rid of Jeff had everything to do with "straight edge" and straight edge is no longer relevant.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
Punk saying nothing about Hardy and going about his business will say volumes more than Punk saying anything at all.

Hardy has gone down the shitter. Punk has nowhere else to go but up.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Punk bashing Jeff Hardy is always fun, but Jeff Hardy doesn't deserve any more attention. He's the most undeserving person to ever walk into a WWE ring and I don't want to have to hear a single thing about him ever again from this company. No matches on DVD's, no Hall of Fame induction, no guest appearances, nothing. Fuck this waste of oxygen, this world class loser, ignore him so that he's completely forgotten about just like he deserves to be.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Punk bashing Jeff Hardy is always fun, but Jeff Hardy doesn't deserve any more attention. He's the most undeserving person to ever walk into a WWE ring and I don't want to have to hear a single thing about him ever again from this company. No matches on DVD's, no Hall of Fame induction, no guest appearances, nothing. Fuck this waste of oxygen, this world class loser, ignore him so that he's completely forgotten about just like he deserves to be.
Oh man, I don't want to be on the forum when the WWE signs him after his court trouble is over.

· Registered
18,863 Posts
That will be good since hardy took a shot on cm punk a couple of months ago.
What'd he say?

And I can see Punk saying something like "I'm only trying to help you. You should listen to me. I remember it like it was only yesterday when I was trying to help someone turn their life around. He rejected straight edge and where'd it get him? A dead end job and eventually heading to jail"

· Banned
496 Posts
I understand what the OP is trying to say, and if I was him, I'd be frustrated as fuck by all the retarded replies this thread has received thus far. Some of you are so stubborn: "OH BUT THE DRUGZ! ORTON DON'T DO DRUGS!" Fuck me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.