Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibl
5,214 Posts
A: Punk's not actually on Cartoon Network. That's just some voice actor they paid to play Punk.

B: It's MAD. They'll make fun of pretty much everything.

C: In regards to your 80s wrestler comment, I'm sure Punk's got a sense of humor. When you're really successful, you're subject to ridicule. Besides, that 80s wrestler stereotype is pretty much how mainstream America views wrestling today.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A: Punk's not actually on Cartoon Network. That's just some voice actor they paid to play Punk.

C: In regards to your 80s wrestler comment, I'm sure Punk's got a sense of humor. When you're really successful, you're subject to ridicule.
Gee, I could have sworn that was Punk's voice! Thanks for that. I really only posted it because I thought it was funny. I'm sure Punk would find it funny too.

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
I thought he was gonna say "Ohhhh yeahhhhhh!" when he burst through their wall.

·
Banned
401 Posts
That's interesting. Repped. Not sure what taxi steamer is bitching about here, but it's interesting.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
"GTS! Go to sleeeeep!" That fucking killed me with the line delivery! LMFAO!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts

C: In regards to your 80s wrestler comment, I'm sure Punk's got a sense of humor. When you're really successful, you're subject to ridicule. Besides, that 80s wrestler stereotype is pretty much how mainstream America views wrestling today.
Wow you analysed a cartoon, way to make something awesome very boring

·
Registered
1,471 Posts

·
NOTORIOUS
6,837 Posts
"GTS! Go to sleeeep!" Awesome! :lmao

Funny commercial. I think I want a CM Punk bed.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts