Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Word at last night's WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view was that the feud between CM Punk and Chris Jericho is not over.

Source-The Observer

GOD HELP US ALL FROM THIS FEUD.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I have loved this feud but unless they are going to find another direction to take it, it needs to end, but if they can find another direction to take it and keep the entertainment level up I would be ok with it considering Punk's line of challengers isn't very long right now.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
I personally feel that if they where going to continue the feud, Jericho should have won the title last night. I honestly thought he would win and out of all my predictions in the betting thread, it's the only 1 I lost on.

Unless they have a match on RAW or something where Jericho wins the belt, this feud should not continue after last night.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Why do people hate this feud so much but Lesnar randomly beating up Cena and screwing up at promo cutting is the best thing since the rock left again?

but seriously it is time to end this feud.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
Please let this feud end already. Punk beat him clearly at Wrestlemania and at Extreme Rules so why do we have to keep seeing it if the outcome is going to be the same?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
This feud aint doin shit for Punk, b.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
This feud sucks big time. I yawn through it was interesting in the start and now is dead boring. I guess they have no idea who to put next against Punk.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
I was all for this feud ending with the match last night but then I looked over who WWE could realistically have challenge Punk at Over the Limit (Lord Tensai would actually make the most "sense" in many ways, seeing as how Kane's momentum was killed off last night and they aren't going to want to put Bryan in there with Punk while Bryan's drawing the reactions he's drawing) and considering that, I guess I could survive another three weeks of this. I just hope to God it's not an "I Quit" match like at the last two Over the Limits. You might as well just have a huge pink neon sign fifteen feet over the ring that reads "THE HEEL'S GONNA LOSE" as if it's not already sufficiently obvious. Maybe Last Man Standing? I think this is where Jericho leaves WWE again. It'll almost be like a retirement match unless/until Jericho returns again one day.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have loved this feud but unless they are going to find another direction to take it it needs to end, but if they can find another direction to take it and keep the entertainment level up I would be ok with it considering Punk's lineof challengers isn't very long right now.
i was going to say This

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Big fan of both but this fued needs to end now, I mean Punks won both so why bother? Christian should get a chance at revenge for been taken out by Punk before Mania, sadly I don't think they will go that route.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
A ladder match to close the feud would be good; hopefully sooner rather than later. Punk needs to feud with some fresh faces if he wants his reign to stay interesting. I'm hoping for a Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk feud at some point - these two guys are two of my favourites, and could have a great feud.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts