Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok anyone else pissed that they just ended this feud in favor of cena/miz and punk/orton?

I say this because the cena/punk feud was getting good and gaining some steam with the addition of mason ryan the several beatdowns they gave cena not to mention the dq win punk got over cena but they just stop the feud because they panicked or something.

CM Punk is a better worker than the miz and is actually been booked properly unlike the miz who is booked to be a weak champion and you book him against cena lol they fought in 2009 at bragging rights and miz got crushed

really what was the appeal of cena/miz over an already hot and fresh cena/punk?

·
Registered
461 Posts
After Punk Orton feud is over , Cena will come back and tell Punk they have some unfinished business...

Also don't care about Cena feuds but I am looking forward to Punk vs Orton as it is something new.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Punk v Orton at Mania should be brilliant, imagine the psychology between those two if the feud is done properly. The feud with Cena was ruined when he eliminated "the most dominant group in the history of the WWE" in like 90 seconds at the Rumble. The other factor being overlooked is that WWE may be worried about the smarky Mania crowd, Punk and Orton are both popular with the older demographic whereas Cena (if pitted against Punk) would probably receive his worst heat since One Night Stand 06.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Punk v Orton at Mania should be brilliant, imagine the psychology between those two if the feud is done properly. The feud with Cena was ruined when he eliminated "the most dominant group in the history of the WWE" in like 90 seconds at the Rumble. The other factor being overlooked is that WWE may be worried about the smarky Mania crowd, Punk and Orton are both popular with the older demographic whereas Cena (if pitted against Punk) would probably receive his worst heat since One Night Stand 06.
This.

If he goes aganist Punk at WM, Cena is gonna get booed outta the building. And same with Orton.

But since Miz does indeed suck, the crowd would be forced to cheer for Cena, which is what they are going for.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
it's pretty obvious punk was not the big shot he thought he was. He wasn't ready for a feud with cena and so has now started picking on orton who is an easier target.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Great point. I was thinking about that yesterday. I think they switched up the feud in order to protect Cena. Even for the lil while they were feuding CM Punk was recieving cheers but now that they got Orton Vs CM Punk the older crowd will eat that up. Should be great.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Punk vs Orton should be the Raw title match at WM. I love that they are not doing Punk vs Cena but, I'm a little less interested in Orton vs Punk because it's not for the title.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
I was just about to ask. What happened that everything ended so sudden? Nexus just attacked Orton at the PPV and that was that, a new feud started. Why did he attack him? Nothing has ever been said as to what is going on and why.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if miz/cena was the plan all along why even go with cena/punk and just do punk/orton since last month

felt like a waste of time

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was just about to ask. What happened that everything ended so sudden? Nexus just attacked Orton at the PPV and that was that, a new feud started. Why did he attack him? Nothing has ever been said as to what is going on and why.
You have to go back to the Slammy award to figure that out. Orton is the only one costing Punk his title.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
What Punk/Cena feud lol? It sort of just disappeared out of thin air when Punk attacked Orton for reason at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts