Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I've seen people flipping out over them both being involved with the Wyatts, and some people actually hoping this turns into a 6 man tag for WM, leaving Show vs. Orton for the title. Two of the most over guys in the company putting over the Wyatts at WM? Then Show main eventing WM? Hell no. Theres no way after the the year Bryan has had that they'll throw him in a tag match for WM, I think that they might go for Show vs. H before this is done, and maybe Bryan wins the royal rumble to head up against Orton. Until WM season maybe some tag matches with Punk vs. Wyatts, but as soon as WM season is on you bet your ass that the storyline will be done. Also this is what I'd think if Cena wasn't here, I'm not sure how long his WHC reign will last and how long it'd take before hes back for the WWE title (for those who're counting, hes only 2 title reigns away from matching Flair...). I'd rather have Orton vs. Bryan at WM than Cena vs. Bryan, and hopefully Bryan is still babyface until mid 2014.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw people talking about it on a thread asking why everyone turned on the Wyatts. I don't want Punk vs. Bryan yet, Punk needs to go heel first and have a title push, I don't think there's enough time for that unless they just ignore the Wyatt attack last week. I think he might go heel after WM, but I think Bryan will be at a disadvantage in the Royal Rumble and come out to win it. (One reason I think this is because they have stated, as a character, that Daniel Bryan was trained by Shawn. So maybe he wins the Rumble like Shawn did as a kind of flash to the past type of thing, how they did with Cena vs. Show years back.)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I was leaning towards the WMXXX main event being a title unification triple threat with Cena (WHC title), Bryan (WWE title) and CM Punk (Royal Rumble Winner) earlier in the year but now I think there is a possibility of having CM Punk vs Randy Orton for the WWE title and Daniel Bryan vs Triple H

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was leaning towards the WMXXX main event being a title unification triple threat with Cena (WHC title), Bryan (WWE title) and CM Punk (Royal Rumble Winner) earlier in the year but now I think there is a possibility of having CM Punk vs Randy Orton for the WWE title and Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
I don't much like that idea either. I want to see Punk with the title as much as the next guy, but Daniel Bryan is red hot right now and needs to ride this wave by getting a shot at WM, and an actual title run. The Cena match can main event the show but I want Orton vs. Bryan. Also I don't want a babyface Punk as champion and its looking like that's what we'd get right now.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I think the picture is pretty clear right now.

It will be Punk vs Orton for the WWE championship, & Bryan vs Triple H in a none title match, after the inevitable rematches at Extreme Rules, I think Punk & Bryan will have a feud all the way to Summerslam (without AJ this time).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts