Registered
1,488 Posts
Re: Punk/Bryan/Usos/Rhodes bros vs Shield/Wyatts

Please make it happen. I want atleast one traditional SS match

·
Registered
3,524 Posts

I wouldn't even spend $5 on a WWE PPV. But that match alone and I'd easily pay full price just for that. Not that I will. But that just made Survivor Series.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts

I think it will be an epic match.

They could also set up The Shield vs The Wyatts in a TLC match after "disagreements" during the SvS match. Roman Reigns can turn face at the Royal Rumble.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts

I gave up on the show after the first hour but I heard Punk & Bryan were facing The Shield in the main event. I obviously wasn't missing that match, and it ended up being the most fun I've had watching Raw in a while. I knew we'd see The Shield and the Wyatt Family standing next to each other for the first time, but I wasn't expecting them to interact with each other. Looks like the Wyatt Family has officially joined the corporation.

They should work for Triple H and Stephanie for a while, with The Shield eventually turning face and going against the Wyatt Family at Wrestlemania. After what happened tonight, I'm still hoping for a tornado/hardcore match.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts

I'm alittle more excited about going to SS now. I'll get to be a part of 2 amazing entrances and potentially see another brawl between the 2 groups :mark:

·
Leader of #TeamBAE
1,560 Posts

I loved EVERY second of that. I thought that was the best ending to RAW since Cena picked Bryan at the Barclay's Center in mid-July.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts