Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't help feeling that the camera panned away too quickly when Punk was slow clapping Bryan, but yes its gonna happen! Great rematch from Ziggler/Bryan too, those 2 make each other look a million dollars!

·
Registered
582 Posts
I can't help feeling that the camera panned away too quickly when Punk was slow clapping Bryan, but yes its gonna happen! Great rematch from Ziggler/Bryan too, those 2 make each other look a million dollars!
There is a HUGE maybe. I'm not trying to be a buzz killer here. I'm all for it too. Something tells me that Ziggler/Bryan feud is not over, not after that finish to their match last night. Also Punk said he was scouting talent. Something tells me he will come out every week and scout talent until he finds a worthy opponent. Or I could be wrong lol. But something tells me Ziggler/Bryan is not over.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm all for Bryan and Ziggler carrying on, I honestly didn't care either way about Dolph until he won the IC title and after Sunday and last night, I think he's amazing in the ring!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Either Feud is great as all 3 are amamzing talents in the ring. As for the Punk/Danielson tag team, i'd love or that to happen but that means Punk would turn face or Danielson would turn heel which I wouldn't like to see . We need Jericho back and this would be the ultimate multi person feud ever.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The moment Punk just nodded his head and gave Bryan the slow clap as he looked on.... yeah I marked.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Punk came out for one reason and one reason only, to start a feud with Daniel Bryan. WWE are not stupid! They know Punk and Bryan's indy experiences and I wouldn't be surprised if they reference it in the future. A former heavyweight champion wanting the US title? Yes! Thank you WWE! Not to mention that Punk will get Bryan over even more than he already is not that he isn't already getting over. You want to talk about match of the year contenders, Punk vs Bryan could easily be top of that list!

I can't see Ziggler being involved any longer in this unless WWE are actually going to unify the IC and US title soon. Punk vs Bryan vs Ziggler in a triple threat?? That match needs to happen!! If you then involve Morrison later on down the line we have a series of amazing matches on our hands. The potential for this right now is off the charts.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Yay? Seriously, I'd rather have Ziggler/Bryan continue. Hard to get excited about Punk matches anymore. We know the feud will in end fail for him.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Both have simiallar styles would be a great fued.Anaconda voce vs the Lebell lock

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Agreed, I was just crushed when they went to the 'Coming Up' graphic.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I think it will lead into a Bryan/Punk feud but as others have said, this Ziggler/Bryan stuff might not be over and I do expect to see a Survivor Series match with Team Bryan vs. Team Ziggler, much like Morrison/Miz last year. Punk could be on Team Ziggler and start a feud with Bryan from that point.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I think it will lead into a Bryan/Punk feud but as others have said, this Ziggler/Bryan stuff might not be over and I do expect to see a Survivor Series match with Team Bryan vs. Team Ziggler, much like Morrison/Miz last year. Punk could be on Team Ziggler and start a feud with Bryan from that point.
That would be great, especially if the teams were something like...

Team Ziggler:

Dolph Ziggler
Kaval
CM Punk
Drew Mcintyre
Cody Rhodes

Team Bryan:

Daniel Bryan
John Morrison
Tyson Kidd
Evan Bourne (Such a shame he is injured!)
Yoshi Tatsu

·
Registered
221 Posts
That would be great, especially if the teams were something like...

Team Ziggler:

Dolph Ziggler
Kaval
CM Punk
Drew Mcintyre
Cody Rhodes

Team Bryan:

Daniel Bryan
John Morrison
Tyson Kidd
Evan Bourne (Such a shame he is injured!)
Yoshi Tatsu
Kidd and kaval will swap places as kidd is a heel and kaval is face

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Kidd shouldn't be there, Kaval should be on Bryan's team, and I guess Tyler Reks on Dolph's? Dunno.

I like where they're going with the Bryan/Ziggler stuff at the moment, they're both putting on epic matches, and it's really fresh to see the WWE actually focusing on wrestling. I think if that feud finishes and hops into a Punk/Bryan feud, they will become my 2 favourite wrestlers.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Punk being under Miz on a team is crazy enough (as much as I like Miz), but ZIGGLER? Come on now, that's just taking it too far.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Punk is scouting talent for his team at SS.

He put a dig in against Miz last night when talking about the loss to team smackdown.

Team Punk vs Team Miz at SS.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
continue the bryan/ziggler feud to survivor series. Punk can screw bryan there and start their own program

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
there is no reason for the bryan/ziggler thing to continue. they had to matches. ziggler lost them both. at the ppv and tapped again in the rematch. ziggler will now go back to his show as he no longer has any reasn to be associated with the raw brand. punk will enter a feud with bryan hopefully and kick off what should be an epic feud between the two. punk has enough personality and charisma to carry them both in this feud. even if punk was scouting talent, bryan wouldnt be on his team. they are not fighting for the greater good of the brand so why would a face bryan team with a heel punk and why would the wwe have a heel team (with punk as captain) and another heel team ( with miz as captain) at the survivor series. doesn't make sense.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
I think they're setting up for TLC. Odds are that the US Title will get a gimmick match at that PPV, much like ECW did last year. Punk/Bryan will be brilliant.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts