Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which one if you bitch ass haters closed my thread about Stephanie and Dixie and why? So now we can't discuss wrestling on a wrestling forum? I'm tired of you chumps doing that lame shit you bitch ass pieces of shit. Don't hide behind your keyboard show yourself and explain yourself you fraudulent fuck.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
Those kind of threads lead to WWE vs TNA GEEK flamming, just like Headliner pointed out in your thread.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts

TheStylishOneAndOnly

Two things:

1. It was a generic comparison thread.
2. It was comparing TNA and WWE management which is grounds for flame-wars and trolls.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Read the section rules and you would know why.
so it was a random thread comparing which wrestler is better than the other with little or no argument? I don't think so. So tell me Heel Mod, given that the AUTHORITY FIGURES(Not random wrestlers) that I was comparing are from two different companies.....Where oh where would I have posted it? Or is that subject just not relevant(The current top stories in their respective companies) enough or good enough to discuss amongst fellow wrestling fans.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You're a fucking faggot, OP. Fuck you and your thread, dick face.
Oh no did you just insult me in such a clever way. Gosh darn it I wanna jump off of a bridge now.

:bron:bosh5:jt:bosh2:smokey:jordan3:kg1:artest3:ey:bearer:vince2

Oh boy, this isn't going to end well for you.
Oh boy I should be worried right?

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
so it was a random thread comparing which wrestler is better than the other with little or no argument? I don't think so. So tell me Heel Mod, given that the AUTHORITY FIGURES(Not random wrestlers) that I was comparing are from two different companies.....Where oh where would I have posted it? Or is that subject just not relevant(The current top stories in their respective companies) enough or good enough to discuss amongst fellow wrestling fans.
Tbf, 'comparison threads' are an unwritten rule, and one thing that the admins need to add in to their currently somewhat outdated rules post.

Even then it's just flame-war sparking, it's hardly discussion.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
You should jump off a bridge because you're so butt hurt over a thread closure. Now, go on... get on with it.
That's why we have a rant section dick breath, to you know rant about something. If I was really upset I wouldn't have come here talking shit, I would have been in the wrestling section sad trying to get an answer. This is the funnest part of the forum.

TBH honest I knew I would get my answer quickly if I came here and ranted. I got the answers I wanted, and I respect it. It's still fun though.

·
Administrator
33,725 Posts
Tbf, 'comparison threads' are an unwritten rule, and one thing that the admins need to add in to their currently somewhat outdated rules post.

Even then it's just flame-war sparking, it's hardly discussion.
NO MORE WHO'S BETTER/WHO WOULD WIN/GREATEST OF ALL TIME THREADS

Random comparison threads have been a major problem as of late, "(blank) or (blank)?" All these topics seem to compare two random wrestlers, without much argument and they all produce the same type of posts.
;)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts