Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
i thought yes yes yes!!!! finally somebody interesting is coming out to do something worth watching!

You have 4 of the top guys in the company in a match and the biggest ovation and highlight of the match is AJ skipping around the ring. Sums up the WWE right now but she is awesome, she is perfect for this character.

She is legit over.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
i thought yes yes yes!!!! finally somebody interesting is coming out to do something worth watching!

You have 4 of the top guys in the company in a match and the biggest ovation and highlight of the match is AJ skipping around the ring. Sums up the WWE right now but she is awesome, she is perfect for this character.

She is legit over.
She didn't get the biggest ovation, nor was she the highlight of the night.

Jesus Christ some of you are pathetic. You make it almost embarrassing to enjoy anything AJ does by blowing it a thousand times out of proportion.

·
KO
5,736 Posts
She didn't get the biggest ovation, nor was she the highlight of the night.
She did get top3 pop though, and she's also top3 most interesting things in the WWE right now, which is ridiculous. It really shows the state that the company is in - I love AJ, but we're in the shitter.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Because she's just about the only person on the entire WWE roster that's getting any sort of character or direction. At all.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I find it strange that people are marking out over her. I have only been mildly impressed with her thus far.
I'm not even mildly impressed. Get her the hell off my screen and start focusing on developing the characters of the actual wrestlers. There's a WWE title feud going on and she gets more attention than the people who are actually fighting. State of the WWE in 2012. Pathetic.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Because she's just about the only person on the entire WWE roster that's getting any sort of character or direction. At all.
Then maybe people are marking out over the fact that there's a person with any sort of character or direction. If there were more people getting the same treatment, she wouldn't seem as special in comparison.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
First thing I thought, and any self-respecting Bat fan thought the same.

Hell, I knew what this thread was about before I even clicked it. lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts