Wrestling Forum banner

Pssstt. Hey GFX dudes, over here!

546 15
Well, it's been over 6 months since I requested a banner from this forum. So I'm due.

I would like a D'lo Brown banner and avatar. Banner 400 X 200 or somewhere close to that and 2-3 pics. The text should have my name and the sentence, "Are you down with the Brown?" Avatar standard size.

There are too many pics to choose from so I'll just give you this link and you decide: http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/gallery/dlo.html

I prefer at least 1 pic with D'lo holding one of the titles, and try to the avatar with him with a title. It's not that important, but I would appreciate it if you can pull it off.

Other than that, you can be creative. I'll like to see what turns up. Thanks.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
11,533 Posts
I'll try something.

EDIT: Doesn't the guy have some decent pics to work with?

· The Unoriginator
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Yeah, the guy wasn't a big name at all. Or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough for good pics.

Anyways, thanks to you both. I will use both at some point. Just wish I still had a random sig to use.

EDIT: Chas, the avatar is too big in bytes to put in. Could you edit it so it's lower? Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.