Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
I would love for his to go back to a rolling elbow and modify it. Similar to what Herod oes with the Hangman's elbow.

Scorpion Rising was pretty sweet there too.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yakuza kick to the side of the head. He would do a spin kick to the opponets mid section (something he already does) bounce of the rope a kick to the side of the head. It would look ligit on any sized opponent.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Texas Cloverleaf with a knee to the back like the Liontamer or crossface chickenwing. As far as non-submission mvoes go he should definitely start using the superkick.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,404 Posts
Texas Cloverleaf with a knee to the back like the Liontamer or crossface chickenwing. As far as non-submission mvoes go he should definitely start using the superkick.
So many people have used that, that it would be incredibly boring and overdone. HBK, Shelton, Ziggler, Storm (both), Morrison, etc.

The last thing Bryan needs is a generic impact finisher. It needs to be unique from everything else like the regal-plex would be.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Just kick him in the fucking head. Like I said in the Hero finisher thread, finishers are always better when they look like they actually hurt. I'm a sucker for strikes, I guess.

·
WITNESS ME
728 Posts
I love striking finishers, myself and agree with the post above mine. A solid kick to the head is sufficient. I'd even take a modified shining wizard or somethin like that. Quick, painful, and can come out of nowhere.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Ok, I know I might get shit on for this but it needs to be quick and flashy...so how about a Blockbuster? That's a diving neckbreaker from the ropes for those who don't know.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm fine with Bryan "just kicking them in the fucking head." Hell, didn't people chant "You're gonna get your fucking head kicked in" during his indy matches?

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
I'm fine with Bryan "just kicking them in the fucking head." Hell, didn't people chant "You're gonna get your fucking head kicked in" during his indy matches?
Trouble is he does that in every match (other wrestlers like Punk do as well) and 99% of the time it leads to no pin or a kick out. Bryan needs something different that stands out that only he can do. Kicks to the head are not it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Like I said in another thread, I would love for him to use the Chaos Theory as his finisher. Another move that I would absolutely love if he used it is the Slice Bread #2. If not, than at the very least he should do a spinning kick or something like that, from the same position he already does his kick to the head, so it is a little bit more flashy.

Ok, I know I might get shit on for this but it needs to be quick and flashy...so how about a Blockbuster? That's a diving neckbreaker from the ropes for those who don't know.
Tyson Kidd does that as a signature move.

·
Banned
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Like I said in another thread, I would love for him to use the Chaos Theory as his finisher. Another move that I would absolutely love if he used it is the Slice Bread #2. If not, than at the very least he should do a spinning kick or something like that, from the same position he already does his kick to the head, so it is a little bit more flashy.

Tyson Kidd does that as a signature move.
Chaos Theory and Shiranui would fit him great but if he used them, i would like him to use a modified version of his own instead of just copying the default ones.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Another thought:

I know he used to do a spinning European Uppercut from one the second rope. If he modified this into a rolling elbow that would probably hit all the criteria. Since it's from a rope it nullifies any height disadvantage, since it's spinning and elevated it looks flashy, since it's a nasty elbow it looks like it can put someone out. He wouldn't even need to use a turnbuckle. He could use the ropes themselves as leverage to get extra snap.

Also, I want to see him do the Rising Scorpion more and more.

·
Banned
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I really don't see the problem with the Yes Lock. Why does he need a striking finish?
It doesn't have to be a striking finisher but he needs a secondary finisher that isn't a submission, because mainevent faces almost never lose via submission. Without it, he's stuck with being forced to win any higher card match via some lame sneaky pin, countout or in some other random way.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yakuza kick
CANADIAN DESTROYER
Knee Trembler / Running Knee Lift

41 - 60 of 67 Posts